BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got to use this a couple times and it was fine for my skin. Again, my skin is sensitive so slightly tingle/dryness for me. At the same time, I didn't use it long enough to really give it a bad/ good review. It's just alright in my book for now.
Arielle B.
Arielle B.
Waukesha , WI
One of my favorite face washes. I loved the scent.  The formula is gentle but effective. I liked the flip top for the shower as the cap didn't fill with water as many other face washes do. The price point is very reasonable for the quality.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sylmar, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THIS STUFF SAVED MY SKIN! I love love love and am obsessed with Mario Bedescu, his face wash and other skin care saved my skin! I had really bad acne and pimples and poof, gone! And I love the face that his skin care his cruelty free :)
Amy A.
Amy A.
Oklahoma City, OK
I am LOVING this. I was dealing with so much acne spots and dark spots until I found this. My acne has even been less of a MESS! The packaging is so simple. The price is to die for! Cheap so so affordable. I found my HOLY GRAIL WITH THIS!
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I liked this product. It's gentle but still feels like it really works. It makes a nice foam lather and doesn't have any overpowering scent. I bought it at Ulta. I don't think that it's anything very different from what is on the market.
Zoe S.
Zoe S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! My skin feels so clean after I use it and it's gotten so much smoother with less breakouts since I started using it. I definitely had immediate benefits from this product. I also love the way the dispenser works.
Savannah
Savannah
Minneapolis, MN
I only had a sample to test but I loved every ounce of this product! My oily, acne prone skin appeared brighter and more radiant. I used it about twice a week for a month and would definitely try out the full size. The only issue I have with this product is that it doesn't state what percentage of Gylcolic Acid is present
Katie S.
Katie S.
Newport, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this cleanser! It has really helped with controlling my oily skin. It makes my skin feel squeaky clean and smells amazing. I'm still on my first bottle, but would definitely repurchase. I purchased my bottle at Ulta.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Tracy
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser does a great job at dissolving makeup and getting rid of impurities.  I feel like my skin had a softer texture after review.  The reason why I do not gravitate towards this product though is that it does sting my sensitive eyes if I ever get some of the product in it.  After a couple weeks of use, I particularly did not see any changes in my skin other than softness.
Alex L.
Alex L.
orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser at a great price point. It has glycolic acid in it which is great for acne prone skin, but it does not dry out my skin. I buy it from Ulta when they have coupons. I will re-purchase when I run out of my current bottle.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?