BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Halle K.
New Orleans, LA
This product was refreshing on my skin and very straight forward to use. That being said, I didn't notice a significant impact in my skin texture after using it, which is what I was hoping for. In the future, I will probably try a different brand.
Haley B.
Carver, MA
The smell of this is absolutely horrid. Also, it stings your eyes so bad! Even if you open them for a second, it's the worst! However, it's great for oily skin and I felt that it was rather nice and not too harsh. It didn't leave my skin red or dry.
Briahna G.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser about 2-3 times a week as suggested. I do like how it feels like it is cleaning my skin deeply. I havent noticed any major changes in my skin however and I've been using this product for a while. However my skin does feel cleaner
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really brightens my skin! Don't use this with another harsh cleanser ... use this 2-3 times a week and you will really see a difference! I like this scent ... it's very clean and refreshing! If you're in your mid twenties or older, I definitely recommend!
Brenda P.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every other day and it does a good job of cleaning . I use a variety of other products and when using this it doesn't make much of a difference . the packaging is basic , but I really don't mind . I have oily skin and this did help control that .
Bailey R.
Crystal Spgs, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was really gentle but I don't know if it cleaned my face the best. I don't really have sensitive skin so I really didn't need to to be super gentle but rather needed it to clean more but if you have sensitive skin this would be good for you
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got to use this a couple times and it was fine for my skin. Again, my skin is sensitive so slightly tingle/dryness for me. At the same time, I didn't use it long enough to really give it a bad/ good review. It's just alright in my book for now.
Cathleen  B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I'd give this a try. It was only $15 at Urban Outfitters. I heard glycolic acid helps remove dead skin cells to brighten up. It exfoliates the skin really well and makes it super soft. It controls acne and any break outs effectively.
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this twice a week as part of a new skin care regimen and love it! Bought it from Ulta with more items from the line. I am a first time user and love the product. The only improvement I would suggest would be in the packaging.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good. I would say it's about neck and neck with Nip & Fab. Whenever I have a break out, the swelling usually goes down within a day of using this product. Personally I need a different cleanser but I would recommend others try it
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!