BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This face wash is a staple in my routine. It help shrink my pores and keeps my face feeling smooth and bright. It helps it look clear without over drying. These products are like skin miracles
Alexis R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells wonderful and is all natural. I would say it's a good value and not pricey like some namebrand products. This was my first time using it, and I bought it at Ulta. I don't think there was much room for improvement, since it was a good product.
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for removing my makeup as well as cleaning deep into my skin. I've noticed less texture and my uneven skin tone has improved quickly. The product is perfectly priced and I'd buy it again and again. Highly recommend buying this!
Alejandra T.
Hopland
I only used it a few times because I was using someone else's as I forgot to bring my own face products. But the product made my face feel very nice and refreshed. Personally it wasn't too harsh it was quite gentle. I've heard a lot of about the Mario products and I feel like all the praise it gets is well deserved. I would recommend it to others.
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This cleanser is awesome for sensitive, acne prone skin. My face used to break out nonstop, I started using this day and night with the drying lotion occasionally and I no longer have any problems with my skin.
Jen R.
Blissfield, MI
Love love love ❤️ this product!!  I've been using it about 2 years now and that's the longest I've ever been dedicated to a cleanser in my entire 47 years!  It makes my skin glow!  I use it along with the Olay facial brush. I especially like it after a workout, it gets the sweat off really well.....
Devin U.
Santa Cruz, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Mario Badescu products, especially this Gylolic foaming cleanser. It has made my face so much more fresh and smooth. It is not too harsh but it is still effective and has certainly met my expectation. I would buy it again for sure it is great!
Melanie G.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so great and leaves my face smooth! I use it a few times a week after my regular cleanser in the shower as an extra measure. The bottle is huge and you only need a tiny bit of cleanser each time so it'll last forever! I really like the smell too.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is amazing!! Woot! I love it so much, I got it as a sample at ulta and kept repurchasing because of the results! It helped clear my acne and redness, but I only use it once or twice a week or else it could do the opposite. It's a great buy.
Michelle P.
Middleton, WI
Love love LOVE, this cleanser
I've been using it for about a week and I already can see a different in the firmness and fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with the beginning signs of aging that's looking for a cost efficient cleanser.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!