BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Middleton, WI
Love love LOVE, this cleanser
I've been using it for about a week and I already can see a different in the firmness and fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with the beginning signs of aging that's looking for a cost efficient cleanser.
Halle K.
Halle K.
New Orleans, LA
This product was refreshing on my skin and very straight forward to use. That being said, I didn't notice a significant impact in my skin texture after using it, which is what I was hoping for. In the future, I will probably try a different brand.
Joanna H.
Joanna H.
Auburn, AL
This is my go-to cleanser for acne breakouts. It helps to fight oily and bacteria that contribute to acne without causing my skin to completely dry out. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to boost skincare regiment, but specifically for stubborn acne and redness of the skin.
Natasha W.
Natasha W.
Northport
Beauty Junkie Expert
Didn't realize that this was meant to exfoliate your skin so I was using it everyday. It kept my face feeling really soft which was nice, but damn are my pores huge now. Overall pretty good, didn't irritate my sensitive skin. Recommend to someone
Shaunasia S.
Shaunasia S.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was amazing for quickly removing my makeup and cleaning my skin. I got it as a free sample at Ulta with my rose water and I will definitely be a continuing customer for this product. A little goes a long way which is why I love it.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Albany, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this twice a week as part of a new skin care regimen and love it! Bought it from Ulta with more items from the line. I am a first time user and love the product. The only improvement I would suggest would be in the packaging.
Mandi R.
Mandi R.
I LOVE this cleanser!!! It has a soft foaming feel on your skin that you can tell is working to remove all of the dirt and impurities from the day. It doesn't strip my skin of any natural oil either!! Easy to find at your favorite ULTA store!
Cathleen  B.
Cathleen B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I thought I'd give this a try. It was only $15 at Urban Outfitters. I heard glycolic acid helps remove dead skin cells to brighten up. It exfoliates the skin really well and makes it super soft. It controls acne and any break outs effectively.
Briana A.
Briana A.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's pretty good. I would say it's about neck and neck with Nip & Fab. Whenever I have a break out, the swelling usually goes down within a day of using this product. Personally I need a different cleanser but I would recommend others try it
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got to use this a couple times and it was fine for my skin. Again, my skin is sensitive so slightly tingle/dryness for me. At the same time, I didn't use it long enough to really give it a bad/ good review. It's just alright in my book for now.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?