BY MARIO BADESCU #82 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
  • I have oily acne prone skin will this help?1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Van Averie S.
I and my skin loves Mario Badescu products! They are very gentle and effective on my skin. From Facial spray to creams and toners they're all good to me. I got this with the Brightening kit set which I bought from Ulta. This cleanser definitely helped my skin to be smooth and brightens my dark spots. I love using this and will definitely use this again and again.
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT IVE USED. I absolutely love this face wash and use it 3 times a week. I have hyper pigmentation (dark spots) and it has helped so much in my skin care regimen with clearing them up. Granted it will take time for it to clear away for good. It it's a wonderful product and I love how foamy it is and smells good. I recommend it to everyone.
Lilly D.
Carbondale, IL
I looooove this stuff. It is brightening and helps to exfoliate my acne prone skin. I'm finding that the older I get, the more my skin needs and reacts positively to chemical exfoliants, glycolic acid being my favorite. I have incredibly sensitive skin, yet I've never had any ill-effects from this. I use it a couple of times a week, and will repurchase.
Georgi R.
edmond
This is definitely not an everyday cleanser. I would use this whenever I feel like my skin really needs a deep cleansing. Once I went against the instructions and used it 2 days in a row, and I would really recommend not following my path and only using this cleanser occasionally. It didn’t break me out, but it made my skin very sensitive for a couple of days
Tomasilienne L.
I have been using this face wash for the past couples months and OMG this has become my absolute favorite! It's technically an exfoliant but gentle enough to use on your face everyday! It has cleared up my skin so much! I would 100000% recommend this to others with dry or combination skin because it works wonders!
Kimberly S.
Cheyenne, WY
I love this stuff for my combo/oily skin. I alternate using this with the enzyme cleansing gel each night and my skin has never been more clear or balanced. Followed up with a good glycolic toner and an AHA serum by drunk elephant and I don’t remember the last time my skin looked this good. Haven’t seen an oily t-zone or zit in weeks, plus my skin tone is evening itself out. Price is on point, as well, so you won’t be breaking the bank just to try it!
Chelsea C.
Baltimore
Love this product! It has a neutral smell and I love the packaging. This is one of my favorite go to facial cleansers. I feel like it really deep cleans my face and I love how it foams up! I have bought this multiple times and will continue to buy it!
Maraea C.
Flower Mound, TX
Hands down the best cleanser I could find! Anyone who has sensitive skin will love this product, especially those with acne prone skin. The formula cleans away dirt and grime from a long day, and the bubbles make your skin feel super refreshed. Plus it smells like fruit loops. So win-win. Try it with the  Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner to get the best results.
Sally M.
Los Angeles, CA
My skin feels so incredibly clean after using this cleanser! It's definitely necessary to moisturize after but this stuff leaves me skin feeling squeaky clean. I would definitely recommend only using it at once a day as it's quite strong, personally I use it at night, but it does make for a great base if you choose to use it pre-makeup application.
Heather J.
Hartford, CT
I'm happy a bought this product. I use it twice a week, sometimes 3 with my face brush. It is a great cleanser, works fantastic. It leaves my skin refreshed and deeply cleans all the makeup residue, dirt and oil buildup. I will love to try more products from this brand.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back