BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Rainsville, AL
I need to try this again, since it has been a while. All I know is when I used it, it made my breakouts worse and really dried my face out. I had to stop using it because it was too harsh. I would not recommend if you have sensitive skin. I'll update my review if I ever give it another try.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Grass valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfect for removing my makeup as well as cleaning deep into my skin. I've noticed less texture and my uneven skin tone has improved quickly. The product is perfectly priced and I'd buy it again and again. Highly recommend buying this!
Allie D.
Allie D.
Pleasant Hill, MO
This cleanser is awesome for sensitive, acne prone skin. My face used to break out nonstop, I started using this day and night with the drying lotion occasionally and I no longer have any problems with my skin.
Jen R.
Jen R.
Blissfield, MI
Love love love ❤️ this product!!  I've been using it about 2 years now and that's the longest I've ever been dedicated to a cleanser in my entire 47 years!  It makes my skin glow!  I use it along with the Olay facial brush. I especially like it after a workout, it gets the sweat off really well.....
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This thing is amazing!! Woot! I love it so much, I got it as a sample at ulta and kept repurchasing because of the results! It helped clear my acne and redness, but I only use it once or twice a week or else it could do the opposite. It's a great buy.
Briahna G.
Briahna G.
Ontario, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser about 2-3 times a week as suggested. I do like how it feels like it is cleaning my skin deeply. I havent noticed any major changes in my skin however and I've been using this product for a while. However my skin does feel cleaner
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really brightens my skin! Don't use this with another harsh cleanser ... use this 2-3 times a week and you will really see a difference! I like this scent ... it's very clean and refreshing! If you're in your mid twenties or older, I definitely recommend!
Lacilynn H.
Lacilynn H.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my everyday facial cleanser and I love it and have rebought several times. It comes in a good sized bottle and you only have to use a little bit! It does keep my skin very clean and bright without drying too much. I do recommend this product
Halle K.
Halle K.
New Orleans, LA
This product was refreshing on my skin and very straight forward to use. That being said, I didn't notice a significant impact in my skin texture after using it, which is what I was hoping for. In the future, I will probably try a different brand.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Middleton, WI
Love love LOVE, this cleanser
I've been using it for about a week and I already can see a different in the firmness and fine lines on my forehead and around my eyes. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with the beginning signs of aging that's looking for a cost efficient cleanser.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?