BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
Brittani O.
This cleanser rocks. The way someone explained it to me is- glycolic acid is like a time lapse for your face. It makes everything come to the surface, basically purging your skin. It is supposed to increase the turn over rate of skin cells, and consequentially, make it heal faster. I use it 3 times a week and I love it.
Cassandra S.
Lubbock, TX
This Cleanser is okay. I don't like that the first ingredient is Sodium Lauryl sulfate... it's a bit harsh on my acne prone skin. I love that it's a glycolic acid Cleanser and in a gel form, though. If it were gentler, it would be much better!
Tina S.
Absolutely LOVE this!! I've been using it for a few weeks and my skin has never looked better. I was eyeing it for months at Ulta and finally decided to buy it.. still no regrets! Would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Lauren G.
EAST BOSTON, MA
Glyvolic acid is one of those things that is a must for your skin care routine. It helps with cell regeneration and fine lines- I use this facewash with my Clarisonic and it's the perfect match! It gets super foamy. I use it two to three times a week and it gives me a fresh and glowing complexion every time.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
This is a great product. It's a mid-level name brand so it doesn't break the budget but it so much more beneficial than drugstore brands. I was a chronic abuser of store brand/generic/drug store brand and my skin remained trouble some. Once I made the switch to all Mario B. my skin has been PHENOMENAL!
Brandy W.
I really wanted this picture product to work but every time I use it i break out. I didn't notice any peeling when i did. I would say be careful for people with sensitive skin. The product is pretty on the pricey side so I will attempt to try and use again as I am hopeful but may have to throw I out.
Christina F.
Great cleanser- foams very nicely and removes all my makeup. It can be a little drying so I only use it occasionally (usually when I'm wearing a lot of makeup and want to remove it). I also love using this as a brush cleaner!
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
I used this for some acne I was getting on my chest and it seemed to clear it up pretty quickly! It has a strong scent to it but not like a floral scent or a chemically scent. I think it was whatever the ingredients were and I liked they didn't add extra good smelling fragrances to cover up that smell.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
I buy this face wash for my boyfriend. He's an AC tech so he always has a lot of dirt and sweat caked onto his face. He also has oily skin. He specifically asks for this face wash because he says it makes him feel clean. It's relatively affordable. I use it sometimes in a pinch and it's not bad.
Kate D.
Slatersville, RI
I love this product.  I read about it when I was having issues with acne and had never heard of the brand.  This is a gentle and reliable cleanser and I use it religiously.  I bought it on Amazon and while the packaging isn't fancy per se, I know it's a high-quality product.  I highly recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!