BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Fremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a big fan of this cleanser! Definitely reach for this when I'm looking for a cleanser that will deep clean while leaving my skin feeling soft and refreshed. I don't give it five stars because I feel like I have to use a lot to get the most out of this product but still a really great cleanser nonetheless.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Huntsville, AL
OBSESSED with this cleanser!! My skin hasn't been this clear in a long time!! The scaring on my cheeks have lightened up as well since I started using this product 3 weeks ago, along with their pink clay spotting treatment! HIGHLY recommend for troubled skin!!
Kate V.
Kate V.
Takes makeup off really well and leaves skin feeling very clean. Seems to do a good job at exfoliating and leaves skins glowing. Definitely have to ease into in though because it can dry skin out. But with the right moisturizer this is a great product.
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Berkeley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is so great and leaves my face smooth! I use it a few times a week after my regular cleanser in the shower as an extra measure. The bottle is huge and you only need a tiny bit of cleanser each time so it'll last forever! I really like the smell too.
jamila m.
jamila m.
Cambria Hts, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got the small size in this product to try out and so far so good .. it doesn't foam excessively and your face is so smooth after. I have oily skin and it doesn't dry out your face, so you don't produce a bucket of oil after a few mins of washing your face.
Carolina B.
Carolina B.
Lomita
I used this product when my skin was going through a very tough time and it helped me get rid of my acne. It is a bit drying so it helps to tone your face after and also moisturize. I do have combination to oily skin so it also helped control my oily skin.
Claudia C.
Claudia C.
Fort Meade, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleanser! I am super picky with cleansers and usually feel that I don't get a deep clean from most, but this one does the job. I use it about twice a week when I really want that deep, deep clean. I would totally recommend this, especially for oily skin.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Greenwood, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this cleanser for over a month now. I could notice a difference in my skin fairly quickly. I now use it every other day. I found my skin dried out when using it every day. I don't have break outs often. My skin looks brighter and clearer.
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Rexburg, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite glycolic cleanser of all time! I only use this twice a week but I can really see the difference it makes in my skin along with the other products that I use. It foams very nicely on the face and it has a nice smell as well. Mario is the best!
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give 10 stars for the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser, I would. It has truly help keep my acne prone skin under control. The foam is light and once you wash, your skin feels so clean and fresh. You will not go wrong with this choice.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?