BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Taplan A.
Taplan A.
MELBOURNE, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using all MB skin care products for about two months now and I am absolutely obsessed! Adding this cleanser to my nightly routine three times a week really gave my skin the kick it needed to start healing some of my texture. I would 100% buy this product again.
Zane W.
Zane W.
I got this cleanser because I heard that using glycolic acid can help with redness, and after using it for a year or so I have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin. I have skin on the dryer side so I only use it about once a week to keep from drying out my face.
Robbi P.
Robbi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the idea of this...foams up nicely and really nice and refreshing. However it is a little drying and I tend to like creamy cleansers better. It also doesn't work well to remove makeup so you will need something like micellar water or a pre cleansing oil beforehand.
Lo B.
Lo B.
Haltom City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my ride-or-dies for breakouts. This is the BEST product to dry up any blemishes that you have. It is a drying cleanser, so I wouldn't recommend using on a daily basis unless you have oily skin. I've had the same bottle for 18 months now and still going strong.
Victoria O.
Victoria O.
McAllen, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
An amazing, super effective, super exfoliating cleanser. For it's brand and sheer power, it is wonderfully priced. It is not too gentle but not too harsh, I use it every other day (just don't let it get in your eyes!) and i would DEFINITEY repurchase once it runs out.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this cleanser! A little goes a long way as the cleanser gets very foamy. It has a nice light fragrance and leaves my skin feeling so soft. With continued use, this cleanser has helped fade some of my acne scars. I love using this product twice weekly.
Eva D.
Eva D.
Absolutely love this cleanser! A make up artist friend recommended the Mario Badescu live to me, I started with the trial kit for oily/combo skin and this is my never miss a day product for the line. Just ordered the acne and aging skin kits to try out those products!
Champale T.
Champale T.
Philadelphia, PA
Thanks honestly one of my skin care staples. I first tried this same product but the non foaming version. I bought this item from ULTA when I was an employee. I am a repeat user. I felt like the non foaming version was a little drying sonthat is why I switched formulas. All in all I will always use this cleanser.
Jaque A.
Jaque A.
Fallbrook
I really like this Cleanser! Love that it’s a good & affordable product, so you don’t have to splurge just to get a good one. I did notice my skin looking better over time. It is a bit drying. Also, make sure you don’t get this in your eye!! IT BURNS!! Like a lot.
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Kennewick, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this product every other day and it does a good job of cleaning . I use a variety of other products and when using this it doesn't make much of a difference . the packaging is basic , but I really don't mind . I have oily skin and this did help control that .
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?