Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?1 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
Lisa M.
Great cleanser. This product was very foamy and left my skin feeling light, fresh, and clean. Notice a lighter glow to my complexion. The smell was light and not overwhelming at all. I also only needed a little, and my whole face was foamy, which I loved. I felt it working and saw a better complexion and a better texture as well to my face.
Rebecca H.
Laurence Harbor , NJ
I recently decided to add Glycolic acid into my daily skincare routine. Mario Badescu's Glycolic Foaming Cleanser leaves my face feeling clean & firm. I picked up a trial size from my local Ulta, however, intend to buy a full size of this cleanser and am excited to try other products from this super-effective, gentle, and AFFORDABLE line!
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I bought this at Ulta as a last hope before spending too much money at a dermatologist. If you have acne prone skin give it up and just go to the dermatologist. It's not worth spending money on products like this. It smelled horrible and didn't do anything. My face didn't feel clean after use and just reeked of this terrible product.
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals, AL
This product is wonderful for oily/acne prone skin! I use this 2-3 times a week and it instantly improves the look of my skin! It gently exfoliates the dead skin cells leaving my face super smooth and evens out the texture of my skin. This has really helped keep my acne at bay and love how fresh and clean my face feels after cleansing.
Nancy S.
High end product at an affordable price!  Smells great, foams up well, cleans my face well. No need to wash twice. Doesn't set my skin or make it oily. Cleans pipes well and your face feels refreshed!  Only downside is if you get even a tiny bit in your eyes...yeeeeow! Keep those eyes closed girls because this is a wonderful product!
Samantha M.
This is the most amazing face wash ever ! It will literally take off all of your makeup immediately. It is worth the money because you only need the littlest amount to clean your face. It leaves your skin feeling so soft. If you do use it more than the recommended times it can dry your face a little but other than that it's awesome !
Jannet D.
I use this three times a week and it leaves my skin so smooth!!! This is a really great product if you have a lot texture.  It really minimized all the tiny pimples on my forehead. The bottle also lasts forever, so you get a good value.  I would say however, if you have really sensitive skin be careful when you first use it.
Ashley M.
This cleanser gets a 5 star rating from me. I definitely do not use this every day. That will have the potential to be drying depending on your skin type. I work this into my routine 2-3 times a week to boost cell turnover or if I notice my pores are becoming more clogged than normal. Always for with the appropriate moisturizer!
Jamie Lee M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My favorite cleanser! It can be a bit drying if not used with a proper moisturizer. The packaging is nothing special, just a see through bottle but the product lasts a long time. Mind you, it is a bit pricey, 16 dollars at ulta, but for the quality and the results seen on my dark spots, I'll splurge a little. Definitely recommend.
Tia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Love this product. I have bad stubborn acne marks that wouldn't go away until this product. I use this once a week to exfoliate with a spin brush. I could seen the different in my skin after a few uses. And it's great for the price, I believe it's $12. I've had it for 2 months and barely used any. Should last a very long time.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!