BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Alexis D.
San Clemente
I recently tried this facial cleanser because I'd heard really good reviews about it. It's amazing! My skin is so clear and soft! I love it! And it only takes a small drop to clean my whole face. I'm very glad I tried this brand and I will continue to try other products from Mario Badescu
Shaunta M.
Detroit, mi
I used this product to help with my uneven complexion. It foams up nicely and helps get rid of deep down dirt. You should only use 2-3 times a week as it is very drying to skin. I would recommend it, have noticed some lightning of my dark spot but have only been using it for about a month.
Joanna H.
Auburn, AL
This is my go-to cleanser for acne breakouts. It helps to fight oily and bacteria that contribute to acne without causing my skin to completely dry out. I would recommend this for anyone wanting to boost skincare regiment, but specifically for stubborn acne and redness of the skin.
Caroline T.
Panama City, FL
My favorite brand of all time!! I will recommend anything from this line! After using this, and other products made to work with it, my face feels so incredibly soft and hydrated. It's almost like getting brand new skin. This whole line of skin care products has been a life saver for me!
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, It is great as a face wash! I keep it in my shower and use once a day. It is really gentle on the skin, and cleans thoroughly. The price is okay, but I wish they had a bigger bottle so I wouldn't run out so fast. I have dry sensitive skin and It worked great on me.
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is great to use before a pore strip/before extracting blackheads. My skin is stubborn and chronically dehydrated with large pores that fill up quickly, and take forever to squeeze out. It's much easier to extract after using. This is super drying and daily use isn't recommended, which is why I gave it only 4 stars,
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great cleanser to really make your face feel clean! It isn't over drying and it didn't irritate my skin at all. Overall, my skin felt very clean and my pores felt tighter. I highly recommend to all!
Alicia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great cleanser - skin always feels clean and fresh. Removes all dirt and makeup! I use this first then follow with an exfoliant or in-shower mask and my skin has been clear and retains its natural moisture as this is very non-drying! It is a thin liquid but it's very cleansing and sudsy!
Irene P.
Brea, CA
Not too drying/stripping and leaves skin feeling clean. I can't give it a full 100%-5 stars because a cleanser that isn't drying in the summer months may be too harsh in the winter months. Definitely will might become a holy grail if I don't find a cheaper alternative that works the same.
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It is very affordable and it does a great job at cleaning my skin and leaving my skin silky smooth. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and I love it. I got a 1oz sample and I still have more than half. I bought the full size because I love it. I recommend all Mario badescu products
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!