BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Iseul M.
Iseul M.
I got this from Ulta's sale, and I'm so glad I did! It's very gentle but effective. I had no problems using it with my lash extensions on. The cleanser doesn't foam too much, but it wasn't a big issue for me. It wasn't too strong for my sensitive skin. I'd definitely recommend this!
Sophia G.
Sophia G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this. I have heard rave reviews about the brand and there are other products I do love but this was extremely harsh on my skin. I used it on my skin and the next day my skin was peeling and not in a good way. It was super painful! I probably won't repurchase.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser gets a 5 star rating from me. I definitely do not use this every day. That will have the potential to be drying depending on your skin type. I work this into my routine 2-3 times a week to boost cell turnover or if I notice my pores are becoming more clogged than normal. Always for with the appropriate moisturizer!
Mia C.
Mia C.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product helps to keep my textured skin soft and smooth. I use it every night before bed and with the right moisturizer, I wake up with baby smooth skin. A gentle cleanser with great output. Purchased at Ulta. I will buy again and plan to continuously use in the future.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Gillsville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser. Truly feel like it's good for my skin. I bought this at Ulta and wasn't displeased with the price for a high end product. It was effective, but if you care about packaging it leaves a little to be desired. But I like the bare look, because it's a clean product.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Bremerton, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination skin and this cleanser was alright. I received it in a gift box from ulta and thought I'd give it a try since people rave about this line of products so much. I did love how little of the cleanser you had to use, a little goes a long way. But I hated how it made my face feel. It made my face feel super dry.
christen g.
christen g.
washington
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have used this product. it completely helps with darkspots, i am a first time user. it completely peels dark spots off your face LITERALLY. its not something you would use everyday, its a every 3 day thing. i bought it from amazon. it doesn’t need any improvement! 5 stars!!
Paige E.
Paige E.
Bossier City, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have extremely sensitive so most exfoliating cleansers irritate my skin but not this one. Ive used this cleanser for about 6 months and my skin looks the best it ever has. You need the tiniest bit so one bottle goes a long way. I 100% would recommend this cleanser to anyone.
Kenna D.
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the entire Mario B line every day. Between the drying lotion for the occasional spot or the toner for all around freshness. This line works wonders TOGETHER! You're wasting your time and money if you try to mix these products in with other lines as these all work together to give you the glowing skin we all wish to have. This cleanser was a miss for me initially but after receiving the rest of the line as a gift, I realized my mistake.
Heather J.
Heather J.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm happy a bought this product. I use it twice a week, sometimes 3 with my face brush. It is a great cleanser, works fantastic. It leaves my skin refreshed and deeply cleans all the makeup residue, dirt and oil buildup. I will love to try more products from this brand.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?