BY MARIO BADESCU

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...1 Answers
  • is this better than Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel ?2 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
liz d.
Plymouth, MN
I had a friend recommend Mario Badescu products to me because my skin was so horrible. I ordered a sample pack from their website which was very nice because you could completely customize it. after 1 week of using the samples I ran out and bought the full size product. I have now repurchased twice because it works so well. It is apart of my daily routine. It is not drying or greasy it is an amazing product i recommend to anyone struggling with acne. I would absolutely recommend any of the Mario Badescu products.
Shannon C.
Galt, CA
I was suggested this product by a skincare buff friend of mine and boy was I glad! Its not only affordable, but its amazing results for the price too. Its apart of my nightly skin care routine and is the only cleanser that makes my skin so soft, clean and radiant! I highly recommend. A little goes a long way.
Alegra A.
Burien, WA
I use this about once a week in place of my normal cleanser just to help get rid of any dead skin on the surface of my face. This is supposed to be helpful for people with marks left by acne and this has made a pretty big difference since I first started using it. Definitely be cautious with this product because you can get a little sensitive the first time (just because your skin isn't used to it), avoid sun exposure, and follow directions on how often you use it etc. I hydrate really well with a heavy moisturizer or facial oil after using this.
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
This product was a total game changer for me and opened the doors to my extensive skin care routine! I would spend so much money on different face washes (drugstore mostly) and nothing ever seemed to help my cystic acne. I started using this November of last year, after my esthetician friend told me the key to fighting hormonal acne is anything with glycolic acid. It's June now and man, I haven't had a break out since! My skin looks 100% times better, and my face no longer looks like a typographical map of Utah.
Sateona A.
San Francisco
Glycolic acid is heaven-sent for oily, acneic skin. It also works will with topical retinoids (in moderation) and other ingredients to help get rid of acne and hyperpigmentation/PIH. This cleanser is the perfect form of it. You feel and see a difference immediately because it's a chemical exfoliant. Your skin will be smoother, brighter and absorb other products better. Please do not forget to wear sunscreen while using this! This comes at an affordable price which makes it perfect.
Fallon G.
Oviedo, FL
Once I hit 30 some years ago, I started seeing that 20-something damage... I have tried a ton of different washes and treatments, but this is my new holy grail! I use it twice a week with my Clarisonic (radiance brush head is a plus) and it has helped smooth my skin considerably. I'm combination dry skinned and this does not leave my skin feeling tight or uncomfortable at all! If you do nothing else to help exfoliate your skin, get this cleanser. It's amazing stuff and so affordable!
Jessie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Certain Mario Badescu products continue to blow me away. I'm surprised, based on how iconic they are, that they still remain somewhat under the radar. I've used almost everything from their line and while some are bigger hits than others I will definitly go round two on the Glycolic Foam Cleanser. It doesn't do a great job removing my makeup, so it's primarily my morning, or in-shower cleanser, but I do really like the way it leaves my skin feeling and looking. <3
sheldine L.
orlando
At first this product worked out really great for me, but now I can't use it without it drying out my skin. I have combo oily skin, and even though I was only using it 2-3 times a week I started getting rough dry patches of skin on my face. Once I realized it was this product causing it I stopped using it. I will say however that it was brightening my skin up and was very good at washing off my makeup. It just wasn't for me, I couldn't deal with the excess dryness.
Corey G.
Pevely, MO
I really like this cleanser. I use it in conjuction with other products, mostly natural, to clear acne & rid myself of a new scars & Sun damage. So far so good! A little goes a long way so this will last forever. I took off one star because I've only been using it about a month so I can't say for sure that it's perfect. It's definitely worth a try!
Sarah C.
New York
I got a travel sized product of this while shopping at Ulta a few months back, and was drawn in because of the ingredients. I have issues with pores and uneven texture, and I kept reading that glycolic acid can really help with that. I picked this up and tried it out that night, and wow was I surprisingly impressed. I felt like it instantly smoothed out my skin, and when I woke up i saw visibly improved pores. I use this 2-3 times a week when I need some extra help with my pores.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!