BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for some acne I was getting on my chest and it seemed to clear it up pretty quickly! It has a strong scent to it but not like a floral scent or a chemically scent. I think it was whatever the ingredients were and I liked they didn't add extra good smelling fragrances to cover up that smell.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. It's a mid-level name brand so it doesn't break the budget but it so much more beneficial than drugstore brands. I was a chronic abuser of store brand/generic/drug store brand and my skin remained trouble some. Once I made the switch to all Mario B. my skin has been PHENOMENAL!
Kachi N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell but it feels like silicon and I like a thick consistency for face wash so that why I didn't really like it. But if you like a light face wash this is perfect for you. So overall I give this 3 stars
Christina F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser- foams very nicely and removes all my makeup. It can be a little drying so I only use it occasionally (usually when I'm wearing a lot of makeup and want to remove it). I also love using this as a brush cleaner!
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted this picture product to work but every time I use it i break out. I didn't notice any peeling when i did. I would say be careful for people with sensitive skin. The product is pretty on the pricey side so I will attempt to try and use again as I am hopeful but may have to throw I out.
Kate D.
Slatersville, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product.  I read about it when I was having issues with acne and had never heard of the brand.  This is a gentle and reliable cleanser and I use it religiously.  I bought it on Amazon and while the packaging isn't fancy per se, I know it's a high-quality product.  I highly recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this face wash for my boyfriend. He's an AC tech so he always has a lot of dirt and sweat caked onto his face. He also has oily skin. He specifically asks for this face wash because he says it makes him feel clean. It's relatively affordable. I use it sometimes in a pinch and it's not bad.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by FAR my favorite face cleanser. I cannot express how much I like using this enough. It cleans my face well and removes my makeup well. It also does not burn my eyes like many other face washes. Smells pretty good and lasts me a VERY long time with daily use. Well worth every penny.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably the best Mario Badescu face wash for oily skin. I use it 2 times a day and I've never experienced any dryness or peeling but I do have super oily skin. Packaging is kind of plain but product is great
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It is very affordable and it does a great job at cleaning my skin and leaving my skin silky smooth. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and I love it. I got a 1oz sample and I still have more than half. I bought the full size because I love it. I recommend all Mario badescu products
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!