BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great cleanser - skin always feels clean and fresh. Removes all dirt and makeup! I use this first then follow with an exfoliant or in-shower mask and my skin has been clear and retains its natural moisture as this is very non-drying! It is a thin liquid but it's very cleansing and sudsy!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
South Amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently decided to add Glycolic acid into my daily skincare routine. Mario Badescu's Glycolic Foaming Cleanser leaves my face feeling clean & firm. I picked up a trial size from my local Ulta, however, intend to buy a full size of this cleanser and am excited to try other products from this super-effective, gentle, and AFFORDABLE line!
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
Panama City, FL
My favorite brand of all time!! I will recommend anything from this line! After using this, and other products made to work with it, my face feels so incredibly soft and hydrated. It's almost like getting brand new skin. This whole line of skin care products has been a life saver for me!
Aishah B.
Aishah B.
Rosedale, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this item because of a YouTuber. This is my first time with this. I got it because it's supposed to help with acne scars haven't been using it long but so far so good. It leaves my face feeling clean and it smells good. It does dry out the skin so be sure to moisturize after use.
Shaunta M.
Shaunta M.
Detroit, mi
I used this product to help with my uneven complexion. It foams up nicely and helps get rid of deep down dirt. You should only use 2-3 times a week as it is very drying to skin. I would recommend it, have noticed some lightning of my dark spot but have only been using it for about a month.
Cesar G.
Cesar G.
Royal Oaks, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff, It is great as a face wash! I keep it in my shower and use once a day. It is really gentle on the skin, and cleans thoroughly. The price is okay, but I wish they had a bigger bottle so I wouldn't run out so fast. I have dry sensitive skin and It worked great on me.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It is very affordable and it does a great job at cleaning my skin and leaving my skin silky smooth. I have been using this for about 3 weeks and I love it. I got a 1oz sample and I still have more than half. I bought the full size because I love it. I recommend all Mario badescu products
Emily S.
Emily S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is great to use before a pore strip/before extracting blackheads. My skin is stubborn and chronically dehydrated with large pores that fill up quickly, and take forever to squeeze out. It's much easier to extract after using. This is super drying and daily use isn't recommended, which is why I gave it only 4 stars,
Ken A.
Ken A.
Arlington, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is truly amazing! Glycolic acid has many benefits for the skin and this product delivered well. In terms of my acne scars, I started to see them literally peel away because the product was forming new for me! I fell off using it, but I will start again because I knew this was the only product that was doing it for me
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
North Port, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a very nice smelling product. It smells like some cheap dollar cleanser but this is such a good cleanser. It can be very drying so only use as directed. Really cleans and leaves skin glowing and fresh looking and feeling. Good to use this to prep skin before a mask or a facial.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?