BY MARIO BADESCU #75 in Facial Cleansers

Powerful Glycolic Acid formula. Retexturizes and rejuvenates. Reveals radiant, youthful skin.

Ingredients

Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide MEA, Glycolic Acid, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Hypericum Perforatum Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Althaea Officinalis Leaf/Root Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Replace your regular cleanser 1-3 times a week (1-2 times for Dry to Combination skin, and 2-3 times for Combination and Oily). Massage onto wet skin using upward, circular motions, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a gly...4 Answers
  • how does this work on oily/combination skin?1 Answers
  • I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, ...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "Love foaming cleansers and fell in love with this one! It removes makeup and really has helped my combo to oily prone skin. I've finally found one that I'll be sticking with that's also gentle enough for my sensitive skin. It's a great buy! You won't be disapointed." in 55 reviews
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
Radleigh H.
Lk Arrowhead, CA
I honestly didn’t see a difference between this and my regular cleanser except possibly making my skin a bit drier. I didn’t even finish the whole bottle. It was part of my skin care routine for a while but I will probably not repurchase.
J H.
Hampton, VA
I use this twice a week as a supplemental cleanser for my combo/oily skin. This cleanser has helped my skin by fading my acne scars, gently exfoliating, and not drying my skin out. I highly reccommend this as a supplemental cleanser.
Gulet I.
Los Angeles, CA
As is the case for most Mario cleansers, this was just meh. It didn’t really do anything at all, and I used it alternating with a Lush mask of mine. Great packaging, love their little nozzles on their products.
Amira S.
Harrisonburg, VA
Love this face wash so much. It deeply cleans my face without overdrying. When I use this, my skin isn't as oily. I use it 3 times a week and it really balances me out. it clears up my acne faster too.
Monique C.
Saginaw, MI
I wish this was for everyday use! I use it 2 times a week since I don’t really have oily skin. After every use my skin is soft and smooth and perfect. I wish I could use this cleanser every day
Karissa R.
woodbridge
I use this 2-3 times a week and it has been the most effective of helping to exfoliate dead skin and fade dark spots. It’s very affordable, and definitely a product I repeatedly repurchase.
Allena C.
Farmland, IN
Even though I didn't see too much of a difference, I could definitely feel it. When it starts to get cold out my face gets so dry, but after using the cleanser my face felt so soft and smooth.
Shamiere A.
Douglasville, GA
Let me start by saying my face is 100% better and continues to improve. I have been using this Cleanser and the Toner for 4 months and I have seen a huge difference in my skins texture and appearance. I'm someone who has suffered with Acne since my late teens. I also get scaring no matter what. To say I wish I would've found this product years ago is a understatement. I will inform you that I do Dermaplaning ( is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion) every other week. Which allows for the Cleanser to penetrate better. This product does peel very well and when used properly it produces wonderful results. I highly recommend this product.
Ingrid R.
This cleanser is good. It takes off all makeup and leaves skin super clean. It is a little harsh and my skin would get really oily after use. I didn’t notice any anti-aging results but it’s a nice cleanser.
Izzie's B.
San Diego
I use this 3 times a week. I replace my morning enzyme cleansing gel routine with this on those 3 days and then use the enzyme cleaning gel at night. Absolutelt love this line of products.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Dhanya N.
Seremban
Should I use a glycolic acid toner if I already use a glycolic cleanser? I have dark scars on my cheeks and I learned that glycolic acid will help with fading them away. So I got the Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser and I use this 3 times a week. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and at first the results were pretty good. My skin felt better, my scars had lightened a little bit but now I don't really feel anything. I'm now considering to get [product:the-ordinary-glycolic-acid-7%-toning-solution] for everyday use and hopefully faster effects. Is this a good idea? If no what are your suggestions? I have dry skin and my scars form on my cheeks as you can see in the picture.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.

back