BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
Sandra W.
I got this little beauty after hearing about it from a beauty blogger who has great skin. I bought it from ulta as part of their brightening kit for $38. I'm not one to spend that much money on skin care but after a week my skin was definitely brighter, more even texture and tone wise, smooth, less oily during the day. My sisters were asking me why my skin was so nice.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I've never had acne. Ever. And once I got into my early 20's, it hit me. At first, I freaked out because I've always had a consistent skincare routine and i was worried about changing this. This cleanser was a huge jump for me and I'm super happy I did it! I only use this at night and it works SO well. My face feels clean, but not tight or dry. The price is also decent!
Kathleen S.
Phoenix, AZ
A very high quality cleanser, very essential to a skincare routine since glycolic acid increase cell turnover (helps shed skin faster preventing bacteria from getting trapped under the pores causing black/white heads and it helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles). I would be wary though, for sensitive skin types even twice a week might be too much.
Lauren P.
Chicago
I have pretty large pores on my nose & have been dealing with some acne lately, and this cleanser helps to keep those issues under control. I only use it 2-3 times a week because I have such sensitive skin. I can use it with my Clarisonic and still be fine, though. It's fairly priced and you don't need much product, and the bottle is pretty big, so it lasts a while.
Kate M.
Chesterton, IN
Perfectly priced product that gives a gentle chemical exfoliation to the face. I have used this as my alternate cleanser for three years now and I have not been disappointed. This is a product that can be used year-round with great results. If you are looking for a more intense exfoliation this probably is not for you, but I would say for anyone else to give it a try!
Lachella C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
THIS IS THE BEST PRODUCT IVE USED. I absolutely love this face wash and use it 3 times a week. I have hyper pigmentation (dark spots) and it has helped so much in my skin care regimen with clearing them up. Granted it will take time for it to clear away for good. It it's a wonderful product and I love how foamy it is and smells good. I recommend it to everyone.
Van Averie S.
I and my skin loves Mario Badescu products! They are very gentle and effective on my skin. From Facial spray to creams and toners they're all good to me. I got this with the Brightening kit set which I bought from Ulta. This cleanser definitely helped my skin to be smooth and brightens my dark spots. I love using this and will definitely use this again and again.
Lilly D.
Carbondale, IL
I looooove this stuff. It is brightening and helps to exfoliate my acne prone skin. I'm finding that the older I get, the more my skin needs and reacts positively to chemical exfoliants, glycolic acid being my favorite. I have incredibly sensitive skin, yet I've never had any ill-effects from this. I use it a couple of times a week, and will repurchase.
Tifani B.
Oklahoma City
Great product for acne prone skin like myself. If u have sensitive skin i recommend using once a week. I like this product but it can dry out skin so make sure u use a toner and moisturizer afterwards. I recommend this product to everyone due to it removing dead skin and making it smooth. I can notice the difference in my acne scare they are fading away❤️❤️❤️
Tomasilienne L.
I have been using this face wash for the past couples months and OMG this has become my absolute favorite! It's technically an exfoliant but gentle enough to use on your face everyday! It has cleared up my skin so much! I would 100000% recommend this to others with dry or combination skin because it works wonders!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!