BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser gets a 5 star rating from me. I definitely do not use this every day. That will have the potential to be drying depending on your skin type. I work this into my routine 2-3 times a week to boost cell turnover or if I notice my pores are becoming more clogged than normal. Always for with the appropriate moisturizer!
Jayme C.
Center Point, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, I didn't give it 5 stars because I feel like I haven't used it enough to leave a really great review but so far it's been a great product for me. All the products from this excellent brand have been a hit for me so far and I really love that! This is a new addition to my skincare routine. Loooove it!!
Tia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I have bad stubborn acne marks that wouldn't go away until this product. I use this once a week to exfoliate with a spin brush. I could seen the different in my skin after a few uses. And it's great for the price, I believe it's $12. I've had it for 2 months and barely used any. Should last a very long time.
Kristin Haley H.
Moody, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice in the way it cleaned my skin. My skin felt very clean and pretty. It did meet my expectations but I wish it would have lathered in the water more nicely. I bought it at Sephora and I'm not sure how much but I want to say it was around $30. But this brand makes great products so I was impressed with what I got.
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
On those weekends you fall asleep with your makeup on after a long night out and need to say sorry to your skin the next day; this is most definitely the place to start. I use this cleanser after a face wipe and micellar water to get rid of dead skin cells before I do a skincare treatment, and my skin thanks me in return!
Diana S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this! This is great way to introduce chemical exfolation for cheap. Glycolic acid is a AHA that loosens the bonds of dead skin and allows regrowth and a fresh look. I replace my regular cleanser with this on Sundays to degonk my pores. Since using it i've noticed my skin has less breakouts, even tone, and overall healthy glow. Highly recommend and its only 8 bucks!
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would highly recommend this product. This is a perfect add in to your skin care routine. I typically use once or twice a week with my Clarisonic to help exfoliate. I also use this product on my neck and décolletage area for added exfoliation prior to applying creams, etc. this product foams nicely and has a very neutral scent which is great for men.
Tina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely LOVE this!! I've been using it for a few weeks and my skin has never looked better. I was eyeing it for months at Ulta and finally decided to buy it.. still no regrets! Would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Cassandra S.
Lubbock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Cleanser is okay. I don't like that the first ingredient is Sodium Lauryl sulfate... it's a bit harsh on my acne prone skin. I love that it's a glycolic acid Cleanser and in a gel form, though. If it were gentler, it would be much better!
Brittani O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser rocks. The way someone explained it to me is- glycolic acid is like a time lapse for your face. It makes everything come to the surface, basically purging your skin. It is supposed to increase the turn over rate of skin cells, and consequentially, make it heal faster. I use it 3 times a week and I love it.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!