BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Everett, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this for some acne I was getting on my chest and it seemed to clear it up pretty quickly! It has a strong scent to it but not like a floral scent or a chemically scent. I think it was whatever the ingredients were and I liked they didn't add extra good smelling fragrances to cover up that smell.
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted this picture product to work but every time I use it i break out. I didn't notice any peeling when i did. I would say be careful for people with sensitive skin. The product is pretty on the pricey side so I will attempt to try and use again as I am hopeful but may have to throw I out.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this face wash for my boyfriend. He's an AC tech so he always has a lot of dirt and sweat caked onto his face. He also has oily skin. He specifically asks for this face wash because he says it makes him feel clean. It's relatively affordable. I use it sometimes in a pinch and it's not bad.
Kate D.
Kate D.
Slatersville, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product.  I read about it when I was having issues with acne and had never heard of the brand.  This is a gentle and reliable cleanser and I use it religiously.  I bought it on Amazon and while the packaging isn't fancy per se, I know it's a high-quality product.  I highly recommend for anyone who has sensitive skin.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by FAR my favorite face cleanser. I cannot express how much I like using this enough. It cleans my face well and removes my makeup well. It also does not burn my eyes like many other face washes. Smells pretty good and lasts me a VERY long time with daily use. Well worth every penny.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably the best Mario Badescu face wash for oily skin. I use it 2 times a day and I've never experienced any dryness or peeling but I do have super oily skin. Packaging is kind of plain but product is great
Alicia A.
Alicia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great cleanser - skin always feels clean and fresh. Removes all dirt and makeup! I use this first then follow with an exfoliant or in-shower mask and my skin has been clear and retains its natural moisture as this is very non-drying! It is a thin liquid but it's very cleansing and sudsy!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
South Amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently decided to add Glycolic acid into my daily skincare routine. Mario Badescu's Glycolic Foaming Cleanser leaves my face feeling clean & firm. I picked up a trial size from my local Ulta, however, intend to buy a full size of this cleanser and am excited to try other products from this super-effective, gentle, and AFFORDABLE line!
Caroline T.
Caroline T.
Panama City, FL
My favorite brand of all time!! I will recommend anything from this line! After using this, and other products made to work with it, my face feels so incredibly soft and hydrated. It's almost like getting brand new skin. This whole line of skin care products has been a life saver for me!
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
San Clemente
I recently tried this facial cleanser because I'd heard really good reviews about it. It's amazing! My skin is so clear and soft! I love it! And it only takes a small drop to clean my whole face. I'm very glad I tried this brand and I will continue to try other products from Mario Badescu
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?