BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
Fátima M.
Vista
I've used this cleanser off and on for years. It is a deep cleaning foaming cleanser that is best for those with oily and acne prone skin. I consider my skin to be very oily and I would only use this cleanser twice a week maximum, because it can be very drying. Overall the price is reasonable and it does what it promises, just use according to your skin type so you don't strip your skin.
Maggie H.
This cleanser is perfect for giving your skin a good deep cleanse! The glycolic acid in the formula chemically exfoliates, without being to harsh, so it's perfect for my sensitive skin. The packaging is attractive, and it smells like fresh lemons. I would definitely recommend this to people with oily / combination skin like mine.  Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Vanessa A.
Tracy, CA
This cleanser does a great job at dissolving makeup and getting rid of impurities.  I feel like my skin had a softer texture after review.  The reason why I do not gravitate towards this product though is that it does sting my sensitive eyes if I ever get some of the product in it.  After a couple weeks of use, I particularly did not see any changes in my skin other than softness.
Caitlin D.
Waltham, MA
Love this product! I use once a week to exfoliate my skin and detoxify any impurities. I use a lot of self tanner on my face, so it's a great way to remove dead skin and product buildup. You notice a bit of red after use, but that's similar to any type of chemical peel product. It's gone by morning! Overall, great product that lasts a long time as it's not intended for daily use.
Kat M.
Los Angeles, CA
Mario Badescu may be my favorite skincare line altogether. This cleaner is amazing. It's definitely a deep clean but it's not at all irritating. I have dry sensitive skin so I alternate this one with a couple others. I usually use it 2-3 times a week, more frequently in the hot summer months. I love how clean my skin feels after and it will definitely remove makeup as well!
Ashley G.
Olive Branch , MS
This foaming cleanser has cleared up some of my trouble areas without over drying. Left my skin feeling fresh and clean. I haven't noticed much difference in texture, however, my skin does feel soft and smooth to the touch. My discoloration has improved slightly, in my opinion. The price point is fantastic for the product and I enjoy the basic packaging. Purchased my cleanser at Ulta.
Kylie P.
This cleanser is amazing . If you use an exfoliating cleanser with the plastic beads - ditch it!! This product is so much gentler and better for the environment. Just be careful around your eyes (it stings), once I accidentally got the foam up my nose and it hurt like a MF'er. A little goes a long way too, so the bottle lasts awhile when you're only using 3-4 times a week.
Harley M.
San Angelo, TX
I have made this a part of my nightly routine. After about a month I have noticed significant improvement in my skin texture. I will continue to use this produce. It is not to harsh to use every night I feel like. The smell is fresh but not strong. I really really like this!
Sandra W.
I got this little beauty after hearing about it from a beauty blogger who has great skin. I bought it from ulta as part of their brightening kit for $38. I'm not one to spend that much money on skin care but after a week my skin was definitely brighter, more even texture and tone wise, smooth, less oily during the day. My sisters were asking me why my skin was so nice.
Abi J.
Maple Grove, MN
I've never had acne. Ever. And once I got into my early 20's, it hit me. At first, I freaked out because I've always had a consistent skincare routine and i was worried about changing this. This cleanser was a huge jump for me and I'm super happy I did it! I only use this at night and it works SO well. My face feels clean, but not tight or dry. The price is also decent!
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!