BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I've found that products with the glycerin work great on my skin." in 1 review
Kenna D.
Oxford, MS
I use the entire Mario B line every day. Between the drying lotion for the occasional spot or the toner for all around freshness. This line works wonders TOGETHER! You're wasting your time and money if you try to mix these products in with other lines as these all work together to give you the glowing skin we all wish to have. This cleanser was a miss for me initially but after receiving the rest of the line as a gift, I realized my mistake.
Shannel W.
I really like this cleanser. I have dry/combination skin but I got it because I am acne prone and have some scarring from old acne marks. I use this product about once a week or less and I have noticed results. My skin is now more even and bright. Make sure you follow it up with a good moisturizer but chances are that you will enjoy the results over time. I recommend this product to anyone trying to rejuvenate the appearance of their skin.
Martha H.
West Columbia, SC
This isn't a spray obviously, but this cleanser has changed my skin for the better! I'm a religious buyer when it comes to this products! I suffer from hyper pigmentation and after 2 weeks of using this, I saw that my skin was getting brighter and evening out! I love it, it's about $16 for a full size bottle and it's worth every single penny! If you want bright, soft skin this is for you! It's also gentle and not harsh at all.
Amber M.
Moscow, IA
I've been using the Mario Badescu foaming glycolic cleanser for almost a year now and it has become part of my acne care routine. It stings the first few times of use, but after that my skin adapted nicely. It foams up nicely and leaves munch skin feeling clean and smooth. It can be drying, so I make sure I always use a moisturizer after and that helps prevent any dry patches. It has improved my hyperpigmentation and helps keep my acne more under control.
Brittany A.
Milford, MA
I received a sample of this for free at ulta as a GWP and fell in love. This wash is super drying. The instructions say to use only a few times a week-i use every other night. I use this when I want a deep clean and when I want my oil to be under control. This wash definitely helps and washes away anything on dirt/oil on my face. For the price you really can't beat it either. Mario Badescu products are all worth the money.
Areli A.
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser more...
Since I started using this cleanser my pores have become less visible. My skin tone appears to be more even and skin texture is brighter and smoother. On my second bottle now!
Fátima M.
Vista
I've used this cleanser off and on for years. It is a deep cleaning foaming cleanser that is best for those with oily and acne prone skin. I consider my skin to be very oily and I would only use this cleanser twice a week maximum, because it can be very drying. Overall the price is reasonable and it does what it promises, just use according to your skin type so you don't strip your skin.
Maggie H.
This cleanser is perfect for giving your skin a good deep cleanse! The glycolic acid in the formula chemically exfoliates, without being to harsh, so it's perfect for my sensitive skin. The packaging is attractive, and it smells like fresh lemons. I would definitely recommend this to people with oily / combination skin like mine.  Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Vanessa A.
Tracy, CA
This cleanser does a great job at dissolving makeup and getting rid of impurities.  I feel like my skin had a softer texture after review.  The reason why I do not gravitate towards this product though is that it does sting my sensitive eyes if I ever get some of the product in it.  After a couple weeks of use, I particularly did not see any changes in my skin other than softness.
Caitlin D.
Waltham, MA
Love this product! I use once a week to exfoliate my skin and detoxify any impurities. I use a lot of self tanner on my face, so it's a great way to remove dead skin and product buildup. You notice a bit of red after use, but that's similar to any type of chemical peel product. It's gone by morning! Overall, great product that lasts a long time as it's not intended for daily use.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Did this dry your face out ?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Jessica T.
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!