BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Tia M.
Tia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product. I have bad stubborn acne marks that wouldn't go away until this product. I use this once a week to exfoliate with a spin brush. I could seen the different in my skin after a few uses. And it's great for the price, I believe it's $12. I've had it for 2 months and barely used any. Should last a very long time.
Diana S.
Diana S.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this! This is great way to introduce chemical exfolation for cheap. Glycolic acid is a AHA that loosens the bonds of dead skin and allows regrowth and a fresh look. I replace my regular cleanser with this on Sundays to degonk my pores. Since using it i've noticed my skin has less breakouts, even tone, and overall healthy glow. Highly recommend and its only 8 bucks!
Kristin Haley H.
Kristin Haley H.
Moody, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice in the way it cleaned my skin. My skin felt very clean and pretty. It did meet my expectations but I wish it would have lathered in the water more nicely. I bought it at Sephora and I'm not sure how much but I want to say it was around $30. But this brand makes great products so I was impressed with what I got.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Chambersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
On those weekends you fall asleep with your makeup on after a long night out and need to say sorry to your skin the next day; this is most definitely the place to start. I use this cleanser after a face wipe and micellar water to get rid of dead skin cells before I do a skincare treatment, and my skin thanks me in return!
Shannel W.
Shannel W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this cleanser. I have dry/combination skin but I got it because I am acne prone and have some scarring from old acne marks. I use this product about once a week or less and I have noticed results. My skin is now more even and bright. Make sure you follow it up with a good moisturizer but chances are that you will enjoy the results over time. I recommend this product to anyone trying to rejuvenate the appearance of their skin.
Mali C.
Mali C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells great and works pretty well. My only problem with it is that over time it started drying out my skin a lot. Maybe i was using it too much. The time that I did use it my skin felt smooth and I did see my face get a little clearer. I would buy it again but maybe use it less often. Maybe once a day
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would highly recommend this product. This is a perfect add in to your skin care routine. I typically use once or twice a week with my Clarisonic to help exfoliate. I also use this product on my neck and décolletage area for added exfoliation prior to applying creams, etc. this product foams nicely and has a very neutral scent which is great for men.
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser rocks. The way someone explained it to me is- glycolic acid is like a time lapse for your face. It makes everything come to the surface, basically purging your skin. It is supposed to increase the turn over rate of skin cells, and consequentially, make it heal faster. I use it 3 times a week and I love it.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Boston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Glyvolic acid is one of those things that is a must for your skin care routine. It helps with cell regeneration and fine lines- I use this facewash with my Clarisonic and it's the perfect match! It gets super foamy. I use it two to three times a week and it gives me a fresh and glowing complexion every time.
Emily H.
Emily H.
West Seneca, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. It's a mid-level name brand so it doesn't break the budget but it so much more beneficial than drugstore brands. I was a chronic abuser of store brand/generic/drug store brand and my skin remained trouble some. Once I made the switch to all Mario B. my skin has been PHENOMENAL!
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?