BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Maraea C.
University, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down the best cleanser I could find! Anyone who has sensitive skin will love this product, especially those with acne prone skin. The formula cleans away dirt and grime from a long day, and the bubbles make your skin feel super refreshed. Plus it smells like fruit loops. So win-win. Try it with the  Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner to get the best results.
Sally M.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My skin feels so incredibly clean after using this cleanser! It's definitely necessary to moisturize after but this stuff leaves me skin feeling squeaky clean. I would definitely recommend only using it at once a day as it's quite strong, personally I use it at night, but it does make for a great base if you choose to use it pre-makeup application.
Heather J.
Hartford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm happy a bought this product. I use it twice a week, sometimes 3 with my face brush. It is a great cleanser, works fantastic. It leaves my skin refreshed and deeply cleans all the makeup residue, dirt and oil buildup. I will love to try more products from this brand.
Rebecca H.
South Amboy, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recently decided to add Glycolic acid into my daily skincare routine. Mario Badescu's Glycolic Foaming Cleanser leaves my face feeling clean & firm. I picked up a trial size from my local Ulta, however, intend to buy a full size of this cleanser and am excited to try other products from this super-effective, gentle, and AFFORDABLE line!
Lisa M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great cleanser. This product was very foamy and left my skin feeling light, fresh, and clean. Notice a lighter glow to my complexion. The smell was light and not overwhelming at all. I also only needed a little, and my whole face was foamy, which I loved. I felt it working and saw a better complexion and a better texture as well to my face.
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is wonderful for oily/acne prone skin! I use this 2-3 times a week and it instantly improves the look of my skin! It gently exfoliates the dead skin cells leaving my face super smooth and evens out the texture of my skin. This has really helped keep my acne at bay and love how fresh and clean my face feels after cleansing.
Nicole P.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this at Ulta as a last hope before spending too much money at a dermatologist. If you have acne prone skin give it up and just go to the dermatologist. It's not worth spending money on products like this. It smelled horrible and didn't do anything. My face didn't feel clean after use and just reeked of this terrible product.
Jannet D.
Romeoville
I use this three times a week and it leaves my skin so smooth!!! This is a really great product if you have a lot texture.  It really minimized all the tiny pimples on my forehead. The bottle also lasts forever, so you get a good value.  I would say however, if you have really sensitive skin be careful when you first use it.
Nancy S.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
High end product at an affordable price!  Smells great, foams up well, cleans my face well. No need to wash twice. Doesn't set my skin or make it oily. Cleans pipes well and your face feels refreshed!  Only downside is if you get even a tiny bit in your eyes...yeeeeow! Keep those eyes closed girls because this is a wonderful product!
Jamie Lee M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cleanser! It can be a bit drying if not used with a proper moisturizer. The packaging is nothing special, just a see through bottle but the product lasts a long time. Mind you, it is a bit pricey, 16 dollars at ulta, but for the quality and the results seen on my dark spots, I'll splurge a little. Definitely recommend.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!