Leanne R.
Derry
This is one of my ride or dies!! When you are a girl with acne prone skin , finding a good cleanser is essential! And when you need one that is going to get right down into your skin this is definitely it! I use this cleanser 4-5 times a week, it can be harsh on the skin so I don't use it everyday. However since I have started using this cleanser my skin has definitely cleared up a lot ! I combine this cleanser with the matching toner which also helps with my skin.
The only issue I have with the product is that it can be pricey, however after comparing it to cheaper cleansers I have used in the past it is definitely worth the price ! Would buy it again and again !