BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
jo w.
jo w.
katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff! First of all, if you're new to Mario Badescu - their packaging is very generic and boring.. but I would ALWAYS rather a company put more effort into the actual product than the packaging.. because who cares if the packaging is cute - if the product sucks. As far as the product itself, it makes your skin look so fresh, glowy and clean. If you have dry skin - be careful.. do not use this too often, because it will dry it out more. I have dry skin and use it once a week to purge my skin and get all the dead skin and dullness off my face. I can not say enough good things about this.. WARNING: this probably goes without saying but just in case - I want to remind everyone... do NOT put this near your eyes!!
China W.
China W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm trying to use more chemical exfoliants instead of physical exfoliants since they are supposed to be better for your skin. This is a steal at $8 in my opinion and a great way to introduce your skin to Glycolic Acid without a huge price tag from a respected brand. I rotate it in twice a week to replace my St. Ives Apricot Scrub. I haven't notice a significant difference, if anything I feel like things are getting worse before they are getting better, but I'm willing to stick with it and see if I notice any long term benefits. The smell is a little off-putting, but it's not a deal breaker for me personally.
Marie M.
Marie M.
Cameron, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this stuff as a free sample and I fell in love with it! I had never heard of the company before I used it and now I am hooked! I also used other products with the line along with this and they for sure helped me acne prone skin basically over night! Great for people who get cystic acne like me because it literally shrunk down with in 24 hours and was gone in 48 hours! Didn't make my oily skin more oily and it didn't dry me out neither!
Melinda V.
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an awesome cleanser. One of my faves for sure. I been using it for a while now. I was using it everyday, but found out that it's a little harsh for daily use and that you should do it like 2/3 times a week. I think it's a great value. I got it at Ulta for like $15 and it's a really big bottle for the price. I have had the same bottle for months. Definitely recommend if you have acne issues or if you need a good exfoliater.
Sigrid B.
Sigrid B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this online from Ulta its a great size for the price you do not use it everyday only 3 times weekly per directions. I have used this cleanser a total of 3 times and I have noticed marked improvements in my skin, My complexion is brighter I have mild acne scars that have faded! Its not a over night miracle worker but with time Im confident the cleanser will clear my skin up,
SoNia D.
SoNia D.
Enid, OK
I love love love this cleanser. It is definitely a must have. I have combination skin and I use it everyday at night (instructions say "oily skin 2-3 x per week. Normal to dry 1-2x per week") and it takes away all the oiliness from the day. The packinging is not all that but your paying for the awesome product not the packaging. I will buy this stuff over and over again.
Tabitha M.
Tabitha M.
Tavares, FL
This facial cleanser is great for my oily/acne prone skin. It is a bit stronger than any other Mario Badescu facial cleansers so you are only supposed to use it about 2-3 a week (for oily skin, 1-2 times a week for normal/dry skin). But it cleans deep down in my pores and leaves my skin feeling very smooth and refreshed. I always follow up with the lotion/toner combo.
Corey G.
Corey G.
Pevely, MO
I really like this cleanser. I use it in conjuction with other products, mostly natural, to clear acne & rid myself of a new scars & Sun damage. So far so good! A little goes a long way so this will last forever. I took off one star because I've only been using it about a month so I can't say for sure that it's perfect. It's definitely worth a try!
Cristina M.
Cristina M.
Freeport, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Won't use any other kind of exfoliant after trying this. Has reduced acne and cut scarring significantly and completely evened my skin tone. If you're looking to keep your tan though, look elsewhere, if you're naturally fair you'll turn almost porcelain since it'll be impossible to keep color. It was worth it for me to reduce scarring
Elisa F.
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used it for long, but so far I like this exfoliator. It doesn't feel harsh on my skin, and my face feels nice and clean. And I've noticed it helps prevent emerging acne from breaking me out. I'm satisfied now, and hopefully this lives up to my expectations for it because I've heard great things about Mario Badescu products
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
LaMiyaa H.
LaMiyaa H.
Duluth, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this dry your face out ?
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product safe to use on sensitive skin with large pores ?
Jesca S.
Jesca S.
Has this helped anyone with dark spots/acne scars?