BY MARIO BADESCU

Glycolic Foaming Cleanser - For dull, congested skin, this lathering, deep cleanser has the exfoliating powers of glycolic acid to break down build-up from skins surface, reduce minor discoloration and leave skin radiant and smooth. Formulated with herbal extracts for soothing benefits. Best when used 2-3 times weekly or as recommended by your skin specialist based on your skins needs. - Glycolic Foaming Cleanser see more...

• I just ordered the Mario Badescu glycolic acid cleanser, and I wa...1 Answers
  • I have dry patches, will this irritate my skin?1 Answers
  • How well does this remove makeup and is it good for acne prone sk...2 Answers
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
  • "I have acne prone oily skin and this cleanser has definitely made a difference with my acne." in 1 review
  • "I received a sample a long time ago and haven't had a chance to buy it again ." in 1 review
  • "It's my favorite I've ever used and has given me the best results by far compared to even higher priced products on the market." in 1 review
Audrey C.
Griffin, GA
Review for: Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
I would recommend this Cleanser to any and everyone ! It works WONDERS !! Great for ALL skin combinations!!! It leaves the skin so smooth and clean ! You get INSTANT results !! And it SMELLS LIKE LEMONS !!! Which is a PLUS in my book !! I promise you will not be disappointed !! You can find this product at Ulta Beauty !! If you haven’t bought it after this review you are SLEEP !! Stay woke this was made by the Gods !!!
Hannah N.
Hemet, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this face cleanser. It makes me skin feel refreshed and soft and it just wakes me up. I thought it wasn't gonna be that good and it was gonna be like every other face products I use and they never work.. I found it one day when I was in ulta and I decided to give it a try. It does dry me out  a little bit after the 3rd time using it but I usually just put on a moisturizer and i'm good. So far it hasn't broken me out and it's been really nice for me. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cheap face cleanser. Mario Badescu does have some great products and this is deferentially one of them in my opinion.  I would buy this again!
Karen L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has helped resurface my skin gently! It's a great price point as well. The only gripe I have about this is that it is very drying on the skin since it is foaming. I use it twice a week to decongest my skin, but since it foams up a lot, it strips my skin of the natural oils and moisture so I wish they made a non foaming version. You only need the smallest amount of this to rub between your hands to foam and then that is enough to cover your whole face. Careful not to get it into your eyes!! If you use this product, I highly recommend you also use very moisturizing toners, serums, and creams afterwards.
Lisa K.
Saint Paul
While I would not recommend this product for all skin types, it’s amazing! (Not recommended for sensitive, rosacea, inflamed, post peel) I would not use this daily, but 2-3 times a week as it is rather active. Mario Badescu is a great product line overall that has stood the test of time. It’s a great value, as the focus is on the product, not the packaging or advertising. I’ve used many of the products over the years and have always had great results.Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Ryanne G.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this in a kit it's apart of Mario Badescu's Radient Skin Trio kit (available at Anthropology) it's priced at $41 which is a great price for full priced products 🙌🏾. It's been a week and I already love how my skin looks and feels. This product is tough, but gentle on skin and it smells great! I'll def will be rebuying when I'm almost out. Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Bianca C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing light weight cleanser gets my face so clean and makes it feel amazing! Also completely love the scent and how it’s not too bubbly! I have oily and sensitive skin and it doesn’t dry it out at all! Already on my 3rd bottle!
Gardenia H.
Houston Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm in a I do but don't like it situation.  First of when I use it I don't feel like I'm doing much, and my skin feels sensitive afterwards.  I use it once a week unless my skin is super oily and have hormone break outs. What I like about this product is that it doesn't leave your face feeling like it has been stripped and it also leaves it soft. It definitely works and recommend if you have acne but it might be to harsh if you have sensitive skin
Lisbeth T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Didn't really go well with my skin. I have combination skin and used it as directed. I used it once a week and I felt that when I would use it my skin would break out a little and it made my skin sensitive. I don't have sensitive skin at all so I was shocked to see that it was. Everyone has different skin, but this product didn't work for me. If you are hesistant to try it, buy the small travel size instead of the big regular sized bottle.
Lorena I.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best cleaner ever. Gets rid of all my makeup & drinks. My skin definitely looks amazing due to this products, gives me a very nice glow. I will use this cleanser forever! Thank you MB for the amazing products.
Anissa H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Really great to use 3 times maximum per week. I have bought it a Nordstrom and just restocked. Gentle texture m, but effective at getting rid of dead skin cells. This is in my permanent skincare regiment.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
Does this smell good?
Addlia E.
Atlanta, GA
Does this product work well? Where can I find it?
Caroline H.
Philadelphia, PA
Does this work well with the treatment of hormonal acne? Specially around the jaw and chin area.
Catherine V.
Los Angeles
Is this suitable for dry skin with lots of whiteheads?
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to try this product out, but does it dry out sensitive skin? I want something I can use everyday. Please help!