Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream/0.5 oz. uploaded by Shalonda B.Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream/0.5 oz. uploaded by Daniella O.Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream/0.5 oz. uploaded by Allison B.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Mature skin showing more advanced signs of aging and sun damage will enjoy the benefits of this skin-smoothing, richly emollient eye cream. High in antioxidant vitamin E and a blend of nourishing oils for a soft and more youthful-looking eye area. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream. Style Number: 234831. Available In Stores. see more...

Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
I LOVE trying anything skin care! && especially samplers to where you can try several for a cheaper price to find what you like best. This is the BEST way to try new items. && these are AMAZING! Made my skin feel so good! I would absolutely buy again! Everyone should give it a shot!
Grace Q.
Costa Mesa, CA
A great eye cream but I feel like this is something I’d be able to buy at a drugstore for less. I use it, still, but I’m not sure that I’d buy again. Not really worth the price for the tiny amount. It gives results, but isn’t anything special or phenomenal.
Rebekah J.
Mount Juliet, TN
My favorite eye cream! I bought this cream at Ulta because my eyes looked tired and needed a lift. I was surprised at how well this hydrated and brightened my eyes. This is a little pricey, much like all Mario Badescu products but it was certainly worth it!
Rabab A.
Nope! I got little white bumps around my eyes! I am getting fine lines around my eyes. I heard glycolic eye cream help with fine lines. I went to Ulta and grabbed this. The price is great as well as how much you get of the product. I wish this worked for me but I guess it was too hydrating. I had to return it. If you have really dry skin under your eyes then buy. Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream
Abby M.
I love Mario badescu products and think overall they’re one of the most effective low-price products on the market. I think this is a good product, it seems to work, the one downfall I’ve noticed is it feeling a little oily after drying.
Jennifer T.
Savannah, GA
Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream/0.5 oz. smells pleasant. It isn’t too thick or too thin. Very creamy. Came with a Mario badescu set I bought at ulta to test out some products. I’m still using them, they seem to be working great.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jen C.
Milton, MA
I bought this at a local make up boutique near me. Hoping it would help with my dark circles, puffiness and wrinkles. It burned so bad I had to quickly wipe it off. I tried it again thinking maybe my skin needed to build up to it and left it on longer but had to wipe it off again. I like Mario Badescu products so I was hopeful for this but not good for sensitive skin.
Aislynn C.
Tustin, CA
I LOVE this eye cream so much! I’ve definitely been seeing a difference under my eyes. I look more awake and fresh! I apply it at night and in the morning before applying my makeup. At night I pare it with the chamomile night cream from Mario Badescu, & in the mornings I apply it right before doing my makeup which acts like a really good base for my under eyes.
Carrie K.
Oak Point
This is be absolute best eye cream around. I use it twice a day, morning and night. I love this brand. I love how smooth the texture is. You can’t go wrong with this brand.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Would you say this is a night eye cream, day eye cream or both?
Danielle D.
Fairfield, CA
Does this help with dark circles? How is the smell?
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY
Thinking of getting this for moisturizing and for fine lines. Anyone who uses this think it is a good choice for the price?
Reem T.
Norcross, GA
Does this eye cream fully absorb into the skin?
Gisela O.
Indio, CA
Does this help with dry under eyes? I have "lizard" skin on my under eyes. Small little skin color bumps. I've been trying out products to help get rid of it but no luck, and I know Glycolic acid is great for textured skin. Any recommendations?