BY MARIO BADESCU #72 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Mature skin showing more advanced signs of aging and sun damage will enjoy the benefits of this skin-smoothing, richly emollient eye cream. High in antioxidant vitamin E and a blend of nourishing oils for a soft and more youthful-looking eye area. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream. Style Number: 234831. Available In Stores. see more...

Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
People between 30 and all age after that need to moisturize very well what is the area around the face Because that area often comes out a lot of expression lines and all that because the wrinkles So if you want to keep that skin hydrated I recommend you a lot This cream is very good is high-end and worth what it really costs to me I love it because it keeps the area around the eye very hydrated and Well I hope you also like it as much as I do because I'm recommending it because it really It works for me since I am a make-up artist and obviously I need to hydrate my face very much so that I do not look old and need luminosity every time I go to make up.
Jocelyn C.
Pittsburgh
This eye cream is so greasy. I’m sure it would be great for someone with dryer skin, so that’s why I’m giving it two stars. I used it only at night because I couldn’t imagine wearing it under makeup. I didn’t see any difference in my dark circles or puffiness, so I definitely wouldn’t buy it again. I ended up returning it. I was nervous it would clog my pores and give me milia, which I am prone to in my eye area.
Allie C.
I love Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream/0.5 oz. it really helps hydrate my dry under eye area. It is a bit oily in a way so it is best to use at night and let it soak in. I wake up in the morning and look well rested and hydrated. But a little goes a long way and if you use too much, it feels a bit like Vaseline under your eyes.
Amanda J.
Harrah
This eye cream is super hydrating and plumping under the eyes. Though, if your not careful enough and add too much it can get just a tad too oily, so I wouldn’t really recommend this for oily skin types. I have very dry skin and it feels super nice, especially at night after I’ve rubbed all my makeup off. Great product!
Melissa l.
Maplewood, NJ
This is the only eye cream my 55 year old mother will use. I buy it for her almost monthly and she LOVES it. Very moisturizing but also non irritating. It adds definition and helps reduce dark circles and wrinkles!
Donnesha F.
New Bern, NC
I love this product is a good product and made brand my eyes feel good it's like cool and soothing but I only use it one time well maybe not one time I bought it one time and when it ran out I didn't get any more because of how small the container is and how large the price was but it is a good product
Melinda S.
Madison, OH
I have been using this eye cream for a little over a month and it is amazing. I had a eyelid that was very crepe and it was very noticeable with shimmery eyeshadow. After using this my eye lid is tight and the crepeness is gone.
Yvonne M.
Shelburne
So far I have never had a problem with any Mario products this one especially was a great one to try out when I had it if I were to buy it again I would only because it was such a great improvement on my under eyes probably way better The most products I’ve used and it’s a great price if you’re looking for something that’s A bang for your buck. Mario products are a little bit different and smell only because it doesn’t smell like chemicals but rather more of a natural neutral smell especially such as his clays they don’t smell floral or citrusy but more of like a neutral tone
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I bought this product in an anti aging kit from ULTA last week for $30... the packaging is cute and intriguing because there are 5 items included. Very affordable, great for begginers.the eye cream is AMAZING, I can see a difference in my under eyes already. Very hydrating, fresh scent. Long lasting. Will buy again !!
LW W.
Greenleaf
The eye cream did a great job at moisturizing my under eye. I have very dry skin so I need all the moisture I can get and this gave it to me. If you have oiley skin this might not be for you because it does leave an oiley feeling after your skin has absorbed it.
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY
Thinking of getting this for moisturizing and for fine lines. Anyone who uses this think it is a good choice for the price?
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Would you say this is a night eye cream, day eye cream or both?
Danielle D.
Fairfield, CA
Does this help with dark circles? How is the smell?
Reem T.
Norcross, GA
Does this eye cream fully absorb into the skin?
BeautyCaffeine *.
Which is better for fine lines? This one or their hylaronic one?