BY MARIO BADESCU

Targets visible signs of aging. Smooths the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Encourages brighter, younger-looking under-eyes.

Ingredients

Olus (Vegetable Oil, Huile Végétale), Aqua (Water, Eau), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cire d'abeille), C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Isopropyl Myristate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glycolic Acid, Tocopherol, Cetyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate,Methylparaben, Propylparaben

How To Use

Pat a small amount of cream under and around the eye area using the ring finger. Follow the orbital bone from the inner corners to the outermost corners where crow's feet tend to form. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

*Not recommended for use with topical prescriptions, acne-erupted, or sensitive skin. Avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation develops and persists, discontinue use. Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product.

• Only for mature and aging skin? Looking for a good eye cr...1 Answers
  • Does this eye cream fully absorb into the skin? 2 Answers
  • I'm looking for something for under eye bags. Would you r...1 Answers
Megan M.
Fenton, MO
I was hoping for good results from this cream. I like the brand overall.  however, this eye cream is very thick, which makes it good for dry skin. but it is very greasy, and left skin shiny and oily.  i could not use during the day.  it felt like it never really fully absorbed.  nad it might be the acid that irritated my eyes, but i noticed my eyes were watery all the time, and stung.  when i stopped using this, my eyes went back to normal.
Ashley S.
I really don't ask a lot of my eye cream, just that it moisturizer the area around my eyes without irritating it. I don't need any anti-aging miracles or depuffing, so this eye cream is perfect for me. It thick and rich and leaves my eye area feeling nicely hydrated when I wake up in the morning. A tiny bit will go a long way so one jar will last a LONG time. It is a bit heavy so I only use it at night, as I'm not sure how well makeup would lay on top of it
Ellen D.
Leominster , MA
This eye cream is quite thick, it takes very little per application, so it should last a very long time. I can't comment as to how well it works on winkles, but it does help firm the eye area. It's fairly greasy feeling, so I think it's best used in a night routine. I feel that trying to apply a foundation or concealer on top of this wouldn't work very well. Overall, I'm satisfied with my purchase. I will likely buy it again.
Jocelyn C.
Pittsburgh
This eye cream is so greasy. I’m sure it would be great for someone with dryer skin, so that’s why I’m giving it two stars. I used it only at night because I couldn’t imagine wearing it under makeup. I didn’t see any difference in my dark circles or puffiness, so I definitely wouldn’t buy it again. I ended up returning it. I was nervous it would clog my pores and give me milia, which I am prone to in my eye area.
Abby H.
During the winter months my skin gets extremely dry. I always have this on stock during the winter months because it keeps my skin very moisturized. I had high expectations for this product because I have used so many Mario badescu products and they have always worked. For $20 I think it is completely worth your money
Kelsie C.
Frederickson
I love this stuff so much that I actually bought one for my mom to use. I use this every night before bed time because I have very dry skin and since I’m now in my 30s I was starting to see fine lines forming. I’ve noticed a difference since using and I will continue to use it. It’s an awesome affordable option!
Cassandra C.
Streamwood, IL
This I cream really surprised me. I got a set of foil samples of all of the Mario Badescu eye creams, and this was the last one I used. I was not impressed with the others. Some I hated, some were just OK, but none of them really wowed me. When I started using this one, I didn’t have very high hopes so I was really surprised by the visible results. I definitely saved the best for last. This I cream smoothed out my under eye, made them look brighter, and all-around made the area looks so much better. My skin typically responds well to glycolic acid, but this was my first glycolic eye cream. I wish I tried it sooner!
Yvonne M.
Shelburne , MA
So far I have never had a problem with any Mario products this one especially was a great one to try out when I had it if I were to buy it again I would only because it was such a great improvement on my under eyes probably way better The most products I’ve used and it’s a great price if you’re looking for something that’s A bang for your buck. Mario products are a little bit different and smell only because it doesn’t smell like chemicals but rather more of a natural neutral smell especially such as his clays they don’t smell floral or citrusy but more of like a neutral tone
Christina H.
Tacoma
Full disclosure: My fault for not reading the ingredients. I have very sensitive eyes and bought this without really looking because it was recommended by the sales girl. I used it one time and my eyes swelled up and were itchy and puffy. It was awful. I returned it. Never again.
Maren T.
Saint Paul, MN
I wanted to love this product! The formulation is very moisturizing and is a pretty reasonable value for the amount received. The cream is very greasy and irritating to my eyes. I tried 4-6 times and had to give away to a friend with less sensitive skin. Shoot!
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Would you say this is a night eye cream, day eye cream or both?
Danielle D.
Fairfield, CA
Does this help with dark circles? How is the smell?
Reem T.
Norcross, GA
Does this eye cream fully absorb into the skin?
Trudy K.
Highland Fls, NY
Thinking of getting this for moisturizing and for fine lines. Anyone who uses this think it is a good choice for the price?
Michele M.
St Catharines, ON
What do you like/love about this eye cream? Does it really work? Trying to find a good eye cream.