BY MARIO BADESCU

lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
My go to toner That doesn’t irritate my skin and lasts several months. It is not too harsh but seems to do the trick in regards to improving my skin. It normally costs around $15 and that is a good value for such a large container. Have been using for over a year now. Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner
Devyn S.
Brooklyn , NY
This toner is very skin brightening. I love using this product to clear away dirt and oils at the end of the day. This product is a fair price for the amount you get. One bottle can last up to 6 or more months even with every day use. I love that this brand is in more stores as well making it easier to find!
Allison W.
New York
I love love love this toner! I use it after I wash my face and take off my makeup and it gets every last possible mark of makeup from my face. Sometimes I feel like I still have stuff stuck in my pores after I wash my face and use makeup remover wipes but this toner makes me feel like it’s completely clean.
Neha B.
Clarkston , MI
This toner does a great job keeping my skin feeling fresh and helps get rid of the dead skin. I love using this every night to help seal my pores and tone my skin once it is all clean. It is an extremely affordable product and that’s what I love about this brand in general. Affordability and results
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
This skin care line has some great products! I picked this one up as it seemed targeted for my specific skin type. I like that it contains the glycolic acid and it doesn’t have a strong scent. I’ve been noticing an improvement in my skin since I started using it so I feel it really does what it says.
Cailey W.
Anchorage, AK
I love Mario Badescu. The price point on most of their products is absolutely amazing and super effective. I love how my skin feels super clean and “tight” after using this. It’s one of those products you use and you are usually like “yes! Great skin day today!”
Brenda R.
I actually really enjoy this toner! It helps reduce the appearance of dark spots on the skin! It definitely met my expectations and want to repurchase soon! Very effective! Would definitely recommend it if you have acne scars! It feels so refreshing and clean!
Britney B.
Ellicott City, MD
I have tried toners before and never thought they did anything I stopped using them. I am a fan of this brand, so I gave it a try! Omg my skin is so much better! I barely have breakouts and my oily skin is under control! I am now on my second bottle!
Kristine T.
Tecumseh
This is my go to, daily astringent. It feels refreshing and does as it says without drying, but can burn sensitive skin. I don't recommend using if you have any irritation otherwise, I highly recommend. For irritated slim I'll use the cucumber toner.
Abigail K.
South River, NJ
Favorite toner, isn’t harsh on my skin and doesn’t dry my skin out. Doesn’t break the bank, and you get a lot of product in the bottle. I use it almost everyday for the past 3 months and I feel like I barley even made a dent in the bottle.