BY MARIO BADESCU #24 in Toners & Astringents

Glycolic Acid Toner - A solution for wrinkles and pigmentation. Formulated with 2% glycolic acid and grapefruit extract which work together to exfoliate, refresh and stimulate dry and congested skin. Helps reduce discoloration from old acne scars as well as build-up that can cause skin to look tired and dull. Alcohol free.(8.0 oz.) - Glycolic Acid Toner see more...

• I've listen so much about this acid, my answer is, is re...3 Answers
  • Anyone know how this one works vs the Origins Pore Purify...1 Answers
  • How refreshing is this on the skin?? I've heard great thi...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Cheryl W.
Tacoma
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, 16 oz. more...
I was really unsure about this toner. I had never used anything like this before. Within a week my blotchy red skin had changed. I could see the calming effects it had on my overall tone.

Within a month of using, morning and before bed, the pores on my nose had shrank and seemed less noticeable.

I have always had issues with my blackhead ridden nose with giant pores! This is most exciting reason to keep using this product! I thought my giant pores were always going to be that way. Not even pore strips have helped them in the past.

Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner
When this bottle is empty (almost is) I will be getting another. Also, I just might try some of the other products.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, 16 oz. more...
When I first purchased this product I was beyond excited. I heard many great things about this line in general and was happy to get it when I was in Ulta. I have purchased it once since then because I am in love. It’s been a couple months of using it, so I’d say one bottle lasts roughly 30 days. And the price isn’t bad either! His entire line is very affordable. The best part is that it WORKS. My skin has been so nice lately, I can’t stop raving about it. My skin is clear and evenly toned in color and my acne has been significantly less! If you haven’t tried this, then you need to!

10/10
Allison R.
I like this product more than I expected. When I ordered it, I didn’t realize it was only 3% glycolic avid, which i figures was too small of a dose to make a difference. To my surprise, it tingles upon application, which is a good sign that the glycolic acid is affective at breaking through the first, tough layer of skin. I have a actually seen an improvement in texture in just four uses! I used another AHA product last month, so I’m not anticipating a huge purge phase since that’s only about one natural skin cycle, but we will see. The only drawback is the smell. It smells very dated, like mature women’s perfume. The smell actually reminds me of something my grandmother used before she passed away. Other than that I would highly recommend this product! Still curious to see how a lower dose of glycolic acid continues to work on my skin, but so far, so good! This is priced great too. The smell is also better than the heavy fragrance of the Pixi Glow Tonic.
Kourtney T.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I️ usually use a toner but just can’t stand how strong some of them are! They burn your eyes even if you’re not even close to your eyes with the product . And to me , that is kind of scary that it’s making your eyes burn, I’m not sure if I️t should be on your sensitive skin . This stuff is totally different! I️t is gentile but gets the job done and does I️t well. It’s not a strong odor and I️t doesn’t burn your eyes at all and feels cool on the skin. It’s awesome and I’ll continue buying this
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
Review for: Glycolic Acid Toner 8 oz; 236 ml more...
This is okay, however once this bottle is done, I may look for a different glycolic acid toner to use. It's incredibly difficult to find the percentage of glycolic acid in this toner, as it's not printed on the bottle or the website (it's 2%). Because the percentage is low and I have oily skin, I don't think it's doing much for me-- this percentage may work for someone with drier skin than me. The scent isn't bad and I am noticing that some trouble spots are getting better. This toner plays well with my other skincare.
Bella W.
Marine City, MI
One of my favorite tones! It is a chemical exfoliant toner, and I think it's amazing. In the winter, my combination skin tends to be more dry, and I can compare this to the Pixi Glow Tonic, except the Mario Badescu toner works much better for dry skin! I used this product all winter long, and my skin started to even out and breakouts happened less frequently. I would not recommend for oily skin, though, because it is a little too sticky for me to use in warmer weather, as my skin is more oily.
Ari E.
Mackville
Review for: Glycolic Acid Toner 8 oz; 236 ml more...
All of Mario Badescu's products are top notch quality and this toner is no exception.  I purchased this toner primarily for my pre-teen daughter to use in her beauty regimen, but I have been using it myself for the last 3 months.  I love that it has glycolic acid but is still gentle enough to use daily.  Glycolic acid is extremely beneficial for problem skin, as it safely removes the outer layers of dead skin cells, thereby helping the skin's renewal process by brining fresh, new skin to the surface - when used regularly.  This toner has been excellent in helping lighten my skin's discolorations caused from sun damage and it has unclogged my pores.  As I type this, I realize that the bottle is almost empty and it is time to re-order.
Nayely C.
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, 16 oz. more...
I’ve been dealing with really bad acne & decided to finally add toner into my skincare routine and i am so in LOVE! I immediately bought it because it has glycolic acid which i’ve heard does wonders to your skin & it smells so nice!! My acne has shrunk drastically & i still don’t have clear skin but thanks to this toner, i have definitely felt a little more comfortable with not wearing makeup. I am definitely re purchasing this product & if you have oily skin i recommend pairing this product with mario badescu’s botanical facial gel!!
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, 16 oz. more...
First off, let me say that I can instantly tell this cleansing toner is exfoliating my skin because the cotton pads I use are nearly shredded by the time I gently wipe it over my entire face. That doesn’t happen with any other toners I use. Second, it is great for once a week use when paired with the Glycolic cleanser sort of like a mini at home facial. The combo is good even good for dry or sensitive skin. I feel like it has definitely helped my acne and dry spots.
Sydney P.
Seattle
Review for: Glycolic Acid Toner 8 oz; 236 ml more...
After being recommended by a friend, I decided to pick up Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner. I am SO happy that I did! Within days, I noticed the small flesh colored bumps on my forehead disappear, and my skin had a more even texture, which I loved to see! It doesn’t have a strong smell, which is also nice. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I will definitely continue to purchase this from Ulta as my go-to toner.
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Anyone having skin irritation after use?
Sarah S.
Does this break anyone else out? I bought it and used it for a few days and noticed little tiny breakouts everywhere on my face. If this has happened to anyone else did you keep using it and did it eventually stop breaking you out??
Abigail P.
Does anyone know if this comes in a travel size?
Stephanie M.
Dayton, OH
Did anyone experience a “purging” period after starting this toner? I recently just started a new routine using the Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel followed by the Glycolic Acid Toner and I’m having a mini breakout on my chin only. I’ve read skin purging can happen when you start a new regimen but I’m curious about other people’s experience
Dee I.