Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner

by Mario Badescu

Glycolic Acid Toner - A solution for wrinkles and pigmentation. Formulated with 2% glycolic acid and grapefruit extract which work together to exfoliate, refresh and stimulate dry and congested skin. Helps reduce discoloration from old acne scars as well as build-up that can cause skin to look tired and dull. Alcohol free.(8.0 oz.) - Glycolic Acid Toner

Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner? Does this work on ingrowing hair under skin on the legs?
How is this for very dry and sensitive skin?
I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks now but can’t actually tell any difference, has this improved anyone else’s skin?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner!
Purchased at: ULTA
My EVERYDAY toner and my most favourite of all. It cleans all of the dirt from my pores and I feel as if it help lighten up my scars. But it does sting my sometimes. But it works so good. I did replaced it for a month with a new one due to it stinging them. But it didn't work out. The other one broke me out. So I instead went back to this. The price of beauty lol I recommended this to my clients and they absolutely love this. Literally cleans out the leftover makeup! My husband uses as well because hes extremely oily. So a lot of oils get clogged throughout the day. He loves it as well! 10/10 recommend. Even if it stings my eyes :/ but note, it does have glycolic acid in it. Sensitive skin peeps, beware!
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this toner. I feel like it really helped to exfoliate my skin and help to lessen my breakouts. I have a few critiques though. Firstly, I don't like the packaging. I feel like you could get a lot more out of it if the product was packaged in a spray bottle. Second, I think the price is a bit too much for it. Third, it has hydrogenated castor oil in it, which I am sensitive to. Overall, it's not bad but if you have sensitive skin I would say you should pass on this toner.
Atlantic Highlands
This is the only toner I use for my face, it is my absolute favorite! It not only minimizes the size of large pores, it brightens dull skin and it helps with fine lines as well. It lightly takes away the dead skin cells as it tones, leaving behind a more fresh face. This product is exceptional for the price and exceeded all of my expectations!
Georgetown , TX
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Sarah M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Honestly after trying this product it really hydrated my dry/combo skin it’s my first time using and it got rid of excess makeup and dead skin! It left my skin even and toned . It got reduced my pores and worked well for my sensitive skin and it smells very nice. It’s a little pricey but worth the money. The packaging is very sturdy and simple .
Dearborn Hts, MI
I’m a loyal fan of this stuff, I’ve bought bottle after bottle and I haven’t strayed away. I swear by this stuff! I’ll keep buying this toner because this clears the dead skin and debris from my face, making my skin brighter and pores appear smaller. This toner works as a chemical exfoliant, which is the best type of exfoliant to have. Forget the harsh scrubs and brown sugar diys, get this glycolic acid toner and your skin will thank you.
Philadelphia , PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is amazing. Smells wonderful, and honestly does a great job at clearing small blemishes. It’s also gentle enough to use everyday, although if you’re not used to using glycolic acid I’d recommend once every few days and working your way up. I use it after washing my face and under serum and moisturizer. I went through a bottle in just a few months. Good for uneven skin tone or texture!
Grand Jct, CO
Purchased at: ULTA
I have seen a notable different since starting the toner about 3 weeks ago. The glycolic acid has been great, even on my dry skin. It has decreased my pore size and has made my skin noticeably smoother. I am giving 4 stars because this product contains artificial color as well as alcohol. The glycolic acid is 2% and I am able to use it twice per day with no adverse effects.
Cleveland, TX
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Gladys C.
This a great toner to start using glycolic it so gentle I have sensitive combination skin and my skin loved this glycolic I saw a difference during the first week of using. What I would recommend is starting slow once a week read you skin see how it reacts then add another day. Read the instructions ofcourse and always use sun protection you will love it!!!
Mt Pleasant, SC
This is a fantastic toner for the price. I purchased a kit that included a trial size and will definitely be buying the full size once that's used up. Incredibly effective at removing any traces of makeup post face washing, I have been using this toner with cotton pads AM and PM for several weeks and have been very satisfied with the results.
Los Angeles
I’ve been using this for two weeks in an extremely fluctuating climate (and even through 20 hours of airplane time) and it has done wonders!! I have pretty normal skin but awful red patches, and in the two week time span they are almost gone. Four stars for now because it’s only been two weeks but will update if it continues to be this great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Riyadh
il y a 22 jours
Philadelphia, PA
il y a 2 mois
Farah M. • il y a 2 mois
It’s kinda strong - you get that tingling sensation on spraying/ applying . I wouldn’t use it on acne prone skin. From what I know, it’s great for dry to combination skin types. My sister with super oily skin loves it too! It locks the oil that your skin releases and gives a shiny appearance!!