Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner

by Mario Badescu

Shop Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Can I use this product and then follow up with vitamin c serum?
Is toner really vital for a good skincare routine?
tarte Maracuja Oil do you use it daily?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner!
Natalia S.
San Jose, CA
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Natalia S.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Natalia S.
I LOVE this stuff💖🤩 (As you can see in my MB toner collection photo😅 lol.) I’ve been using this toner for 4+ years and it has definitely become a necessary staple in my skin care regimen! I have always had a bit of facial redness (off and on) on my face and few things help to get the #redness away. THIS IS ONE of them! This toner helps to relieve redness, improve clarity, improve skin tone, and slightly improve my overall skin texture. I know that the #MarioBadescu brand gets a really BAD rap for being overly fragranced, artificial coloring, and unnecessary additives, but I’m 100% convinced that this toner WORKS✅ I’m semi-sensitive to strong fragrances and this scent doesn’t bother me. It reminds me of the smell of something “clean”. My skin goes back and forth from being CLEAR to light/light+ acne and every time I have achieved #CLEARSKIN this toner was part of my regular regimen. I have tried going without it, and every time I do I see a BIG DIFFERENCE (negatively) in my skin😱 I would recommend this product to anyone worried about redness, acne, and texture. I don’t think it actually helps treat acne but it does help to remove left over make up debris and improve the skins overall tone/ clarity💖🤗 Also if you end up liking the toner you can buy the LARGE size and save money! (The reason I have 3 smaller sizes is because they went on sale recently, thanks #Sephora💖🤩 lol.) I also forgot to mention that helps to lighten acne scars🙌
Janice D.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Janice D.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is very gentle on my skin you seen it several times a week it keeps the oiliness down in the Tzone. It consist brightens in refreshes my face I would highly recommend it. Everything by Mario Badescu is good
Uma M.
Easton, CT
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Uma M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve been using this toner for a month now and I love it . My skin looks so good, feels good . Perfect toner after your facial cleans .
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Ellen C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Easy way to work Glycolic acid into your skincare regimen. I’m not sure that I saw big improvements to my skin/ pores, but I have noticed my overall skin seems to feel very smooth since I started using it. Non burning. Got it on a deal great! #summerskincare #skincare #summerglow Glycolic Acid Toner
Katie N.
Fort Hood, TX
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Katie N.
I love this toner. Every time I use it I can feel my pores opening up. there's a slight tingling sensation all over my face like tiny fingers opening up my pores. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks but I can already tell you which difference in my face is so smooth.
Emma B.
Belchertown, MA
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Emma B.
Purchased at: Amazon
i recently purchased this toner and i am so glad that i did. i’ve only used this on my skin a few times and i can already see that my skin is much less red and my skin tone is super even. this toner has also worked to help reduce oil on my face. i definitely recommend this toner to anyone who has even thought about purchasing it. it’s definitely worth it.
Lauren C.
S Glastonbury, CT
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is not for anyone with remotely sensitive skin. It gave me clear chemical burns in spite of using it according to the directions. I threw out the whole bottle. This may work for some people, but not me. I love this brands other products so I was excited to use this for anti-aging.
Nicole L.
Astoria, NY
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Nicole L.
Purchased at: Sephora
This glycolic acid toner is EVERYTHING!! Especially great for those who have minor skin breakouts. The Glycolic Acid Toner is cooling on my skin and has helped my skin clear up acne scarring.
Sintia R.
Pico Rivera, CA
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Sintia R.
Purchased at: ULTA
Keeps my break outs from coming out , literally have felt my blemishes fade faster ,leaves skin feeling clean .
Olive A.
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner uploaded by Olive A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Really helps fade acne scars! It would sting a bit when I first started using it, but after a couple uses that totally stopped. I only use it at night since it leaves my skin with some redness right after applying, but in the morning it looks renewed. Skin feels soft, and looks smoother and brighter. Acne scars eventually flake/peel away. I can’t use it every day as it recommends because it will make my combo skin oily. I use it 2-3 times per week. Would like to try one that is dye-free.

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melany M.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,243 reviews
il y a 4 mois
SaraCristina C. il y a 4 mois
Marios products are terrible for your skin sweetie you want a good tiner go with the pixi by Petra glow toner
Abby F.
il y a 5 mois
tarte Maracuja Oil do you use it daily?
Jennie P. il y a 2 mois
Instead I have been using Mario Badescu and find it works well. Would definitely try the tarte maracuja oil it has great reviews.
samiya B.
Grays
il y a un an
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner ? Have never used toner what does this do?
Lauren C. il y a 5 mois
If you have sensitive skin... AVOID this product. It gave me multiple chemical burns on my face as well as making it super sensitive to any kind of moisturizer. It was awful. Murad makes a good toner, as well as Tony moly peach sake toner. I like Mario badescu’s other products, but this product was way too harsh on my skin.
buthainah A.
Riyadh
il y a un an
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner? Does this work on ingrowing hair under skin on the legs?
Jodee H. il y a un an
I expect so. It has been effective in preventing ingrown hairs & irritation when I use it post-shave on my bikini line.