BY MARIO BADESCU #34 in Toners & Astringents

Glycolic Acid Toner - A solution for wrinkles and pigmentation. Formulated with 2% glycolic acid and grapefruit extract which work together to exfoliate, refresh and stimulate dry and congested skin. Helps reduce discoloration from old acne scars as well as build-up that can cause skin to look tired and dull. Alcohol free.(8.0 oz.) - Glycolic Acid Toner see more...

• I've listen so much about this acid, my answer is, is re...3 Answers
  • Anyone know how this one works vs the Origins Pore Purify...1 Answers
  • How refreshing is this on the skin?? I've heard great thi...1 Answers
Ari E.
Mackville
Review for: Glycolic Acid Toner 8 oz; 236 ml more...
All of Mario Badescu's products are top notch quality and this toner is no exception.  I purchased this toner primarily for my pre-teen daughter to use in her beauty regimen, but I have been using it myself for the last 3 months.  I love that it has glycolic acid but is still gentle enough to use daily.  Glycolic acid is extremely beneficial for problem skin, as it safely removes the outer layers of dead skin cells, thereby helping the skin's renewal process by brining fresh, new skin to the surface - when used regularly.  This toner has been excellent in helping lighten my skin's discolorations caused from sun damage and it has unclogged my pores.  As I type this, I realize that the bottle is almost empty and it is time to re-order.
Bryanna F.
Vero beach
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, 16 oz. more...
When I first purchased this product I was beyond excited. I heard many great things about this line in general and was happy to get it when I was in Ulta. I have purchased it once since then because I am in love. It’s been a couple months of using it, so I’d say one bottle lasts roughly 30 days. And the price isn’t bad either! His entire line is very affordable. The best part is that it WORKS. My skin has been so nice lately, I can’t stop raving about it. My skin is clear and evenly toned in color and my acne has been significantly less! If you haven’t tried this, then you need to!

10/10
Allison R.
I like this product more than I expected. When I ordered it, I didn’t realize it was only 3% glycolic avid, which i figures was too small of a dose to make a difference. To my surprise, it tingles upon application, which is a good sign that the glycolic acid is affective at breaking through the first, tough layer of skin. I have a actually seen an improvement in texture in just four uses! I used another AHA product last month, so I’m not anticipating a huge purge phase since that’s only about one natural skin cycle, but we will see. The only drawback is the smell. It smells very dated, like mature women’s perfume. The smell actually reminds me of something my grandmother used before she passed away. Other than that I would highly recommend this product! Still curious to see how a lower dose of glycolic acid continues to work on my skin, but so far, so good! This is priced great too. The smell is also better than the heavy fragrance of the Pixi Glow Tonic.
Katie T.
Review for: Glycolic Acid Toner 8 oz; 236 ml more...
I recently brought this product to help reduce the appearance of old acne scars. I used it nightly for over a week. However after the fifth night I started to experience a burning sensation after application. Then I noticed the back of the bottle states not to use if you also use any topical treatments. I use daily topical treatments to treat occasional breakouts. Overall, the product was nice and had a pleasant scent, but unfortunately I had to stop using it. Just be cautious if you use any other topical treatments with this product.
Kourtney T.
This stuff is amazing!!!! I️ usually use a toner but just can’t stand how strong some of them are! They burn your eyes even if you’re not even close to your eyes with the product . And to me , that is kind of scary that it’s making your eyes burn, I’m not sure if I️t should be on your sensitive skin . This stuff is totally different! I️t is gentile but gets the job done and does I️t well. It’s not a strong odor and I️t doesn’t burn your eyes at all and feels cool on the skin. It’s awesome and I’ll continue buying this
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
Review for: Glycolic Acid Toner 8 oz; 236 ml more...
This is okay, however once this bottle is done, I may look for a different glycolic acid toner to use. It's incredibly difficult to find the percentage of glycolic acid in this toner, as it's not printed on the bottle or the website (it's 2%). Because the percentage is low and I have oily skin, I don't think it's doing much for me-- this percentage may work for someone with drier skin than me. The scent isn't bad and I am noticing that some trouble spots are getting better. This toner plays well with my other skincare.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Review for: Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner, 16 oz. more...
First off, let me say that I can instantly tell this cleansing toner is exfoliating my skin because the cotton pads I use are nearly shredded by the time I gently wipe it over my entire face. That doesn’t happen with any other toners I use. Second, it is great for once a week use when paired with the Glycolic cleanser sort of like a mini at home facial. The combo is good even good for dry or sensitive skin. I feel like it has definitely helped my acne and dry spots.
Victoria W.
Goodyear, AZ
I purchased this 8oz toner for $16 at ULTA Beauty and boy am I obsessed with it. I've never used a toner before, but I tried this product to test out the waters, and my skin is loving it. I use it directly after cleansing/drying my face (two cotton pads, swiping across my face in upwards motions), followed by a moisturizer, finished off with Mario Badescu's Facial Spray with Aloe, Rosewater, and Herbs. My pores have been visibly reduced the past two weeks that I've been using the product, and I feel that my face feels more deeply moisturized because of the glycolic acid allowing my moisturizer to soak in deeper. Overall I absolutely love this product and as someone with extremely sensitive skin, I would still recommend it!! I've had no adverse reactions to it, although I would recommend doing a patch test first to make sure you won't have a reaction.
Deb H.
Im pretty picky about toners as i have acne prone skin that can get more irritated by harsh toners but the glycolic toner from MB is amazing. Theres a slight sting but its almost soothing. The scent is light but not alcohol smelling and my skin feels refreshed. Since using it the texture feels better and the uneven skin tone from acne is starting to even out. Good price for a great product.
Gwendolyn K.
Review for: Glycolic Acid Toner 8 oz; 236 ml more...
I have been using this product along with the glycolic foaming face wash for a couple of months to reduce the appearance of dark spots from acne. In the short time that I have been using it I have seen major improvements in my skin. I have not had any negative reactions, but it is important to wear sunscreen on a daily basis as this product does increase sensitivity to sun.
Sarah S.
Does this break anyone else out? I bought it and used it for a few days and noticed little tiny breakouts everywhere on my face. If this has happened to anyone else did you keep using it and did it eventually stop breaking you out??
Dawn R.
Gresham, OR
Mario Badescu Glycolic Acid Toner Anyone having skin irritation after use?
Abigail P.
Does anyone know if this comes in a travel size?
D I.
Does this smell bad
Naraymar C.
I've listen so much about this acid, my answer is, is really good this product? Thanks