BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight, invigorating cream. Revitalizes dry, lackluster complexions. Brightens, nourishes, and smooths.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax, Cired'abeille), Stearic Acid, Cetyl Esters, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ceteareth-20, Isodecyl Salicylate, PEG-400, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, BHA, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Citric Acid

How To Use

Apply to the face, neck, and décolletage after cleansing and toning (avoiding the eye area). If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mario Badescu Ginseng Moist Cream
  • "Mario Badescu makes the best products! There is a product for everyone's skin. I have dry skin, so the moist cream is great for me! I buy my Mario Badescu at Ulta, and I will definitely keep buying his products! They're a very great price, and perfect for every skin type. " in 7 reviews
  • "I personally love all his products this feels good in the morning to me i don't know why but my skin enjoys it in the morning and it's not a harsh smell it's very calming a and hydrating I recommend it's not heavy to were your oily all day " in 5 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I originally purchased this after running out of my Origins GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer as a cheaper alternative. It's not an exact dupe since it's missing the Vitamin C and caffeine, but those are both components that I've easily supplemented into my skincare routine prior to using the GinZing moisturizer. I was more impressed by the power of ginseng.

Ginseng has a large amount of nutrients that stimulate your skin's metabolism and encourage the increased production of collagen to make your skin firmer. This will improve your skin's elasticity and diminish wrinkles. Ginseng is also capable of lightening dark and swollen under eyes. It's a miracle plant that isn't found in a lot of skincare so when I googled ginseng skincare and this popped up, I had to try it!

This moisturizer also has rice bran oil, which helps brighten your complexion, smooth skin tone, and reduce appearance of dark spots. Rice bran oil has a high amount of Vitamins B and E that are able to penetrate deeply into the skin, maintaining hydration, without causing breakouts.

I would recommend this moisturizer to those with sensitive, dry, or combination skin types. The consistency of this moisturizer is that of a true cream. It's very easy to disperse and absorbs a couple minutes after application. Because I have combination skin, I prefer to use this solely as a nighttime moisturizer, but I believe those with dry skin can get away with using this twice a day. I do find that there's a bit of a residue leftover but since I use this as a nighttime moisturizer and this hasn't cause my skin to break out, I don't see that as an issue.
Misty L.
Orange
This cream is amazing for dry skin,it's thick and moisturizing,I thought the ginseng would be brightening but alas it was not,in fact other than breaking me out which rarely happens,I didn't notice any difference in my skin with continuous of this for over 6 months,it's not a bad cream if you have super dry skin that is not prone to break out it will moisturize but that's all if will do and in my opinion for the price there are better products that do more on the market for less money!!
Tatiana O.
Riverview, FL
Amazing Product !!! EACH AND EVERY ONE of these products have blown me away! Pair this product with his Cucumber spray and have a natural tightening ,glowy complexion. Alot of these products have natural ingredients to give your skin what it's missing with out all the chemicals. This is a Must have !!!
Victoria M.
I got this once it started getting cold outside. My skin is very dry and the one I was using during the summer was the fresh moisturizer. That works great but wasn’t working for cold temps. Once I got this my skin has been so hydrated during the cold temps. I love it. I love how it makes my skin fell and I recommend if you need extra moisture
Jyniah G.
Staten Island
I use this product when my skin is dry and I need a little boost of moister . I have tried different creams but this is in my top three . To me it smells really good and makes my skin feel really nice .
raquel W.
Cypress , TX
I used the entire jar of the product and I like the smell but there where no real noticeable benefits from upswing this product, I did notice my Adkin was really smooth, the price point is great I would just like to be able to see the product so what it claims to do!!
Jo O.
Naples, FL
When I say this is my FAVORITE skin care line, I mean it! Mario Badescu hits the nail with these products. I use this cream as my daily face cream, day and night. It went above my expectations! I reccommend this to everyone who wants smooth skin.
Nousheen K.
Richmond, VA
It moisturizes but I wouldn't say it was anything more drastic than perhaps my Pond's Cold Cream. It does a good job but nothing excites me while using this. Aside it has a rather pleasant smell and absorbs nicely into the skin.
Kara D.
Independence
Love how my face felt after the first time using this product! So refreshed, firm, and smooth. Would highly recommend this product, and this brand to anyone who is struggling with any skincare problems.
Cinnamon B.
Love Mario Badesu Products. His products are soo good. They Did make my expectations. worked really well with my skin. my mom actually got it for me. i am a repeat user of his products and love how they are for all the customers skin type and try and make everything for everyone.
Jenn H.
Bothell , WA
Is this a moisturizer or just a lotion?
Stephanie L.
is this okay for people with acne/dry skin?