BY MARIO BADESCU

Vitamin rich fruit extracts smooth and soften rough, cracked hands. Made with orange extract and salicylic acid to rejuvenate dull skin. A must for protecting hands to keep them looking young and feeling soft and silky.

Noe K.
Longmont , CO
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The FIRST product I turn to when I get a pimple. It works SO well. Basically, it dries out the zit from the get go and it works so fast. I would warn you that it is pretty harsh and using to much can make our face dry out a lot. As long as you use it wisely this is the best product for clearing up breakouts. I will say that I do not have large breakouts of acne but I get a few zits a month and this is my go to product. My skin is a combo between oily and dry. I'm not sure if this would work for large acne breakouts or really dry skin. But for me it is the best product out there. It is a bit pricey but it is so worth it and lasts a long time.
Stefany M.
Paterson
BEST THING EVER!!! whenever I see a pimple I always put it on my pimples before I go to sleep when I wake up the next day they are gone!
Anna W.
Sarasota
For me its horror. I like MB, but many of their bottles is not okay! Cream go out from bottle difficult, and I cant use all cream, its stay may be half of cream in bottle. Excuse me, but I want have normal bottles. That easy to use, can take everywhere, use anytime. If its expensive products or not, it must be normal bottle. After this experience with this cream, I am sure never more want have this cream. And will be not often buy Mario Badescu.
XENNA W.
Cardiff
this hand cream makes your hand feel fresh and clean and has a very flowery scent. It makes sure that your hands don't feel chap and tight. Their isn't a lot of cons except the price is your on a budget. ( it costs £7.50 i think). If i NEEDED a hand cream i would get it again and i would recommend it to many people.  Mario Badescu Fruit and Vitamin A & D Hand Cream SPF 10

Amazon