2 colors available

BY MARIO BADESCU

A combination pore-clarifying and calming mask for congested, bumpy or slightly oily skin types. The clay-based formula absorbs dirt and oil, while botanical ingredients soothe minor redness and irritation. Skin will be smooth, clean and more radiant with regular use. Color(s): none. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Flower & Tonic Mask. Style Number: 194620. Available In Stores. see more...

• A lady at Ulta talked me into getting this instead of nose strips f...3 Answers
  • I heard there products are really good. Do you like Mario Badesu pr...5 Answers
  • I have heard so much great things about this brand! I would love to...3 Answers
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I didn't think I would enjoy this product, but I am happy I made the purchase because when I do use it in conjunction with the drying mask, my face begins to heal and the break outs diminish. If I notice a break out about to occur or is in the middle of happening, what I usually do is I use the drying mask the first night and allow the mask to clear out the redness, the bumpiness, and simmer down whatever massive network that may be happening. The second night (or third) I use the flower and tonic mask which picks up where the drying mask left off: diminishing the remaining redness, calming down the skin, and gives me a nice healthy lightened appearance. (from I am guessing the removal of more dead skill cells)
Christina D.
Christina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this for years!!! I used to have cystic acne & small little clusters under the skin. This product is great if you have acne or hormonal skin! It really works!! I have combination, sensitive, acne prone skin with big pores. This minimizes pores & makes you less oily. It helps with redness too. It helps smooth the texture of your skin. They have many AMAZING products. I don't think I could ever let this product go! I always get mine at Ulta so I can get points with my rewards card there. It's kind of pricey but fair for the quality I think.
Shavon G.
Shavon G.
Pompano Beach, FL
I loved the idea of using natural products and got a huge sample set from them. I found a couple of their products to be okay but for the price and lack luster experience it's just not worth it. I'm not dissatisfied but I won't say at all that satisfied either. This product as well as most of their other I tried tend to leave my face with a weird feeling afterward. I don't feel clean, refreshed or different in any way other then uncomfortable and sometimes slightly irritated. I didn't hate it completely so that's why I gave two stars
Cara M.
Cara M.
Lakeville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
use this mask weekly. I like the smell, and the application is smooth. The Flower & Tonic mask is great: brightens skin, improves texture, and addresses blemishes.
The mask itself does dry out and flake, but the results are NOT drying. My skin feels great after using this mask. I haven't tried using it briefly in the mornings (as described by another reviewer), but I think I will given its brightening and smoothing properties.

Cas H.
Cas H.
I love this entire collection, especially this mask. I am a mask lover in general, but I love this one because of just how good it actually works. My skin always looks fabulous after using MB skin care products and I even featured a collection of his on my reviewing blog because of it. This caused no irritation to my dry and overly sensitive skin what so ever. Highly recommended.
Rachael L.
Rachael L.
Clarksburg , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this in a trial set and I love it. I use it 2 or 3 times a week after my regular skin routine. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't have a harsh smell like other masks I've tried. I also love the convenient tub so I don't have a messy squirt bottle or pouch. I can just dip my brush in and onto my face.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
I recently started using Mario Badescu products but this one is my favorite. After I take off my makeup I use this a few times a week, to clean out my pores and it's actually amazing I didn't expect for my skin to feel any different but it felt more fresh and just amazing! I will buy this over and over again.
Mandie W.
Mandie W.
Glen Allen , VA
I use Mario Badescu EVERYTHING and absolutely love his products. This mask is one of my absolute favorites. It's good to use a couple times a week to get a deep clean while also hydrating your face and giving your skin that tight, clean, feeling while still feeling really moisturized and healthy!
Ariane M.
Ariane M.
New York, New York
This is a wonderful mask for sensitive skin like mine -- it soothes the skin while tightening pores and reducing blemishes. I normally apply the Drying Mask on extreme breakout areas, and the Flower & Tonic on the rest of my face so as not to dry everything out. Smells and feels clean and fresh!
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
Tucson, AZ
I can't stand the scent of this stuff, but I really like the mask regardless! I'm not 100% sure I'd repurchase. It's very much like any other mask, though it has the benefit of being more soothing than most others I've tried. It's worth a shot if you're interested.
Tamia G.
Tamia G.
I heard there products are really good. Do you like Mario Badesu products ?
Makayla L.
Makayla L.
Guthrie, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
A lady at Ulta talked me into getting this instead of nose strips for blaxkheads. I haven't tried it just yet but I will soon. Just curious to know of it cleans out anyone's pores? Especially blackheads?
Holly C.
Holly C.
Bradford, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have heard so much great things about this brand! I would love to try it out but don't know where to start! I have oily skin my t-zone but also want a product that bring moisture to the skin! I'm also looking to smooth and lighten some spots would this mask me a good product to purchase or are there better products by this brand for what I'm looking for?
Kinsey L.
Kinsey L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to the cucumber and tonic mask? I haven't used either but love the rose water spray and have been wanting to try one of his masks