BY MARIO BADESCU #2 in Face Mists

Cult-favorite. Makeup artist must-have. Revitalizes with dewy radiance. Boosts moisture and glow.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Canina Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citronellol, Geraniol, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Mist onto face, neck, or hair as needed. Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Kristen S.
New Castle
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this spray! I have really difficult skin: dry patches, unsightly bumps, oily t-zone, acne, and dark spots galore. This spray has bladderwrack, which is a type of seaweed that is known for its anti-aging, dark spot reducing, and detoxifying properties. Gardenia helps moisture retention and reduce redness. Aloe soothes and calms irritated skin. The spray is slightly rose-scented, not from a synthetic fragrance but from natural rose extract. So if your skin gets irritated by perfume and fragrancy products, as mine does, this spray should be okay for your skin! Rose extract is also good for brightening and firming skin. I find that this spray sets makeup well and is a good mid-day moisturizer for my dry patch flareups. I also spray it on before moisturizing at night for those extra dry days. Mario Badescu's products have helped me so much; I am forever loyal to this brand. Consistent and simple packaging that doesn't hike up prices and high quality, natural ingredients is why I stick to this brand.
Lyndsey C.
glasford il
paulina p.
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
THIS PRODUCT IS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE AND I WANT TO MARRY IT. Just kidding. Except not really. Anyway, I use this for EVERYTHING. It's got a wonderful, clean, refreshing scent, and feels misty and cool on the skin. I use it as a toner, I use it to "set" my makeup ( and no longer need powder!) I use it to annoy my friends and family by randomly shouting "Try this!" and then attacking them in the face with my spray bottle. The bottle is only $12, and has lasted me three whole months so far, which is impressive because I use this very liberally several times a day. It makes my skin look dewy, fresh, and awake, and is a great pick me up. Everyone should have this in their cabinet/fridge/purse.
Maria G.
Houston
This is hands down the best refreshing/setting spray for a natural looking dewy look. If you have dry skin you will love this! It helps to just mesh everything together and melt into you skin to look more natural and not cakey, so if you feel you’ve gone a bit overboard with powder this will save you! I keep a bottle for my personal use and another in my makeup kit to use on clients. You can find it at Ulta or online and it comes in three different sizes(and now scents/ingredients)and it’s so affordable the biggest bottle is under $15! Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
Hannah F.
I use this before my serums and before my moisturizer to add more moisture to my face and let’s me use less of each product because it helps the products glide on better. I also use this after I apply my makeup to make my face less powdery and more dewy and I carry the small sized bottle in my purse to spray on as I please during the day for a quick skin/makeup pick me up. I used to use other more expensive mists, but since I like to use so much of them, I wanted to find a more affordable one. This is very reasonable priced and they have many scents to choose from to suit your needs.
Kate A.
Seattle
I absolutely love this product. Prior to this I had tried a generic hydrating facial mist to set my make-up and it always made my foundation look caked on and super messy however with the Mario Badescu this has not ever been an issue once. Additionally I have very sensitive skin and am prone to acne from products that clog my pores however I have not had any pore-clogging issues with this spray. I usually use it as a mist after I cleanse my face in the morning, again right after I apply my make up, and 1-2 times throughout the day if my face feels dry (during the winter months or very dry summer days). The mist is also super lightweight and dries very quickly so it's perfect for a mid-day pick me up in the office.
Ashley C.
Dallas
Purchased at: ULTA
Stop hesitating. It’s good; it’s cheap. Get it! I use this under my makeup when I’m too impatient to grab moisturizer and wait for it to soak in. I like to put my makeup on while my face is a bit damp so any full-coverage foundation won’t cling to my dry spots. I also like to use it as a setting spray to melt powders into my face and on an eyeshadow brush for shimmer eyeshadow. The only con to this spray is that it doesn’t seem to reduce inflammation like it claims to. All around good buy and one of my favorite items in my beauty room!
Sarah O.
Nickelsville, VA
This is my holy grail. Not only can you use it in your skin care routine but you can also use it to set your makeup. It helps melt the powders into your face seamlessly. The price point on this product is VERY affordable and if you don’t use it- get on it nowwww. It is life changing. It does have the rose scent but it’s easy to get past for the results. Remember not to use the other 3 formulas to set your makeup because they have oils in them that will cause your makeup to run and streak. They are still good for skincare though!
Sonisha R.
Purchased at: ULTA
The spray smells great just like fresh roses. The downside? I’m really allergic. It took a while to figure out that this was the culprit. My makeup looked good after using it but it gave me very bad cystic acne. I know for a fact it’s this because I tried it again months later and ONLY used this on my face just to test it and sure enough the next day my face was starting to break out. I’m allergic to rose water as I’ve seen an allergist about it. But I’m bummed because this was a great product. I stick to the other sprays now.
tinatini g.
New Castle, DE
wich one will i buy? mario badescu or Mac fix ?
Madison H.
greenwood
Cintia G.
sevilla
Why is this product so famous?
Heather T.
Winnipeg
Can you use it as just a morning spray for your face when waking up in the morning?
Ayden M.
Lincolnton
Is this spray okay to use on dry and sensitive skin? And will it give your skin a oily look?