Andrea B.
Rockford, ['', '', '']

Has anyone tried using this in their hair?? What does it do for your hair?? I tried spraying my hair after my shower, but I haven't really noticed anything.

Maiah V.
Maiah V.
oklahoma city, OK
1 year, 1 month ago
i love to spray this in my hair when it's a bit dirty to mask the scent
member-c830528b2
member-c830528b2
1 year, 1 month ago
i spray it in my hair often too.it makes mine feel smooth , smell nice, and i feel it helps it grow and strengthen mine ever since I've used it
Ema E.
Ema E.
Memphis, TN
1 year, 1 month ago
So, my roommate actually sprays it in her hair when it's feeling dry or staticky and she feels like it helps those problems.