BY MARIO BADESCU #1 in Face Mists

Cult-favorite. Makeup artist must-have. Revitalizes with dewy radiance. Boosts moisture and glow.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Canina Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citronellol, Geraniol, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Mist onto face, neck, or hair as needed. Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Is this spray okay to use on dry and sensitive skin? And ...8 Answers
  • Where can you fine his line except online?81 Answers
  • This is must have do you agree? Use it before setting my ...7 Answers
Media (2064)
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
I picked up a bottle of this stuff when I was at Ulta, mostly out of curiosity since one of my favorite YouTubers (Allie Glines) raves about it, and it's winter in New England--my skin can use all the hydration it can get. First of all, I would not use it as a setting spray, though the back of the bottle says you could, because it occasionally comes out in little splash-like spritzes that could ruin your makeup job. (And my favorite setting spray has the exact same type of spray bottle dispenser, so I think it's just the way this one was made.) I also notice it getting into my hair more than I've ever noticed with my setting spray, not that that's a big deal. I also didn't realize how much I would dislike the taste of rosewater, because some of the spray always gets on my lips, but that's not a big enough problem for me to return the product, and there are other varieties (cucumber or lavender) that I could pick up next time if I decide to repurchase. Now onto the good: I love the way this stuff feels on my skin. I give my face a good couple spritzes in the morning, at night, after I take off my makeup, and sometimes in the middle of the afternoon (no makeup on) if my skin is feeling particularly dry. It feels so lovely and refreshing. I still haven't decided if I'll be repurchasing once I run out, but I guess I have plenty of time to figure that out.
☁ E.
West Orange, NJ
When I first heard of this product, I was a bit concerned at the brand and how I never saw it advertised. When I went to go check it out, I was very surprised and happy to see that it had fewer ingredients than other products that claim to do the same thing. It also had a faint yet smooth smell that I usually associate with organic simple products that I tend to make myself at home. The color is pretty and non-artificial. The bottle itself is lightweight and sturdy so I didn't have problems with putting it in my bag and carrying it around on the subways. It's pretty secure and the bottle's design makes it hard to actually spill when in a bag for long periods of time. Also even in hot weather in a cluttered bag, when I sprayed it the product continued to have a cooling sensation without feeling too minty. Which is a hidden bonus? Especially for the hot summer days outside running errands.
The product it's does wonders. I could use it for everything. I spray it on my beauty blender before applying my foundation to give an easier and more refreshing application. I also spray it as a setting spray. The faint scent is relaxing as well as preventing my face from getting to dry or my makeup from creasing and melting off my face. I even use a few sprays when I wash my face and need an extra boost of moisture. I love this product. It's such a multitasker and I'll probably be using this product until I'm old and withered away.
Day W.
OK can we just talk about how Mario Badescu can do this like no other brand can do rosewater facial sprays? I seriously have not come across a better rosewater facial spray yet, but if you have please let me know because I am a rosewater facial spray junkie.

And okay here it is:
THE NUMBER ONE REASON WHY YOU NEED THIS: Have you ever flown on a plane and smelled other things or people and not liked what you smelled? Have you been scarred by this? Grab a travel-sized bottle and ALWAYS keep it in your carry-on. I'm serious. Do it. Don't think, just do. You will thank me. And others around you won't be bothered by the scent because it's subtle enough that only you will smell it. But it will wrap you in the cooling embrace of a rose garden in the dewy early morning. And you will forget all about the fact that you are stuck in 27b with no hope of an upgrade. No matter where you sit, you can upgrade your state of mind (and your skin nutrient level, while you're at it!).

Travel size available here:
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I do have this facial spray but I also have the aloe, chamomile and lavender facial spray (which is my favorite) and that's the one I wanted to review but isn't listed so I'm reviewing it here with the features spray. This is a cruelty free company which is important to me. This is a multi purpose facial spray that can be used before makeup application for hydration increase, to refresh skin thru the day or to give the skin a dewy glow when your makeup is finished. It is the most refreshing facial spray I've ever used seriously. Not only does it feel great on your skin when you mist it but the aloe lavender and chamomile scents are calling and soothing to your whole self. It is comprised of calming botantical and lavender essential water and includes anti aging skin antioxident vitamin c also so it's calming, hydrating and skincare all in one. At work, when I take an afternoon break I touch up my makeup and then spray this on my face while breathing in the scent to calm and relax myself before I go back. I have a high demand job and I swear this helps. I love this product and I typically stay away from trial size because it's more expensive when compared to price per amount in reg size but these were 5 dollars and wanted to try them and now I have a ton of mini sized stashed everywhere so they are always with me. This is now one of my must have essentials
Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
I did not like this at all but I’m giving it 5 stars and here’s why. The packaging was nice and sleek. This was my first and only time using it. It has an amazing price for the amount of product. Now for the reason why I did not like it. I have always had a problem with anything that contains aloe making me sticky and causing my skin to feel gross and this was no different. While this product may work and work well for others because they don’t have this issue I cannot use it due to the fact that it does the same thing everything else containing aloe has ever done to me which was make me feel like I just crawled out of a tub full of honey. The product is amazing. The line is amazing. It was just not a product for me. I would recommend for others because it’s a wonderful hydrating facial spray that works well for the other people I know that have used it and you get 8oz of product for $12 which you can’t say that about any of the other ones I have looked at and tried out.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
This rose spray (as well as the green tea spray) have become my luxury obsessions! I say that because these are not exactly essential in a skincare routine, but they feel very nice on the skin and just makes you feel luxe and refreshed when you use them. I have oily skin for reference, and I find these really hydrating but not too oily since there is no oil as they are water-based products. How I use them is after I cleanse my face in the shower, I use toner and then spray either the rose spray or the green tea spray on my face to restore hydration and cool off my face from the steam of my shower, then after it gets absorbed I put on my serums and moisturizer. These take a while to absorb into the skin, but they are really refreshing and just a pleasure to use when you feel like pampering yourself a little. I don't notice any magical effects, it doesn't minimize my pores or keep me matte or give me ultimate hydration, but I love to include them in my skincare routine. I have also tried these to set my makeup, and I prefer to use them just as refreshing sprays since I don't think they make my makeup last and the spray nozzle is not fine enough for me to use after makeup, personally. I still love these products, and I have repurchased both multiple times! I even just purchased the jumbo sizes in both!
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
My favorite favorite favorite spray from Mario Badescu! This has been my holy grail ever since it came out! This is my third time repurchasing this spray and I love it. I’m always so happy to go back and buy it again. The scent is so refreshing and smells beautiful. I use this so many times throughout my makeup. I use it at the beginning to freshen up my skin, I use it before foundation, after foundation, after I set my face with powder and lastly to set my face. I use it in my skin care routine as well. Such a great spray I totally recommend buying this and it’s also not that expensive, I think it’s totally worth your money! MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater I’m almost running out, I’ll need to go repurchase moreeee ASAP 😭
Val E.
Palm Beach
I do not like this product at all. I purchased this product in the first place because it was so recommended and raved about on YouTube. I decided to use this product in place of a toner in order to deliver more moisture to my skin. This thing did the absolute opposite. My skin felt so tight and felt more dry than before I used this product to begin with. The other reason why I actually can't stand this product is because of the smell. If you look through all my reviews, SMELL is the #1 thing that can make or break a product for me. I can't stand the smell of this spray. It so heavy and fragrant that I had to hold my breath when I was using it. The reason why its not a 1 star is because the ONLY thing this product is good for is: Setting your makeup. It does a VERY nice job of eliminating the powdered look and melting it into the skin. Other than that, I DO NOT recommend this product at all!
batiah o.
This product is a bust. First of all, it's not rosewater. It's a facial spray with "rosewater". The rosewater isn't even real rosewater. It's more than 80% water and the rest is fragrance. Second, this product has UNLISTED steroids. I didn't know this when I bought it, and once I stopped using it, I broke out horrendously (which happens when there are steroids). I don't understand what the fuss is about. I used this product for half a year, and I saw no change. Smelled good, yeah, but that's it. The sprayer is horrible too. The product comes out unevenly (HUGE droplets and some mist). I tried using it as a setting spray, and it just ruined my makeup because of the sprayer. You could honestly get REAL rosewater for a lot cheaper, and it'll do a lot more than just sit on your face. All this is is just a brand. I will never be buying this product nor do I recommend it to anyone.
Ahvie E.
I feel like my hopes were much too high for this product. I bought this for five dollars from Ulta on an impromptu makeup day and thought it was a steal; my favorite youtubers raves about this and loved it. I somewhat agree with this. This product is in fact very refreshing and feels very nice sprayed lightly on my face and neck in both my morning and nighttime routines. However, this product is EXTREMELY scented, so this isn’t what I would recommend to those who are easily affected by scent like myself. I tried using it for a whole week and wasn’t really feeling my results. If anything, this seemed to have broken me out a slight bit more than I was before. I had three leftover acne spots from my last breakout and by the end of the week I had a good ten on my face. I probably won’t buy this product again. It just felt like a little bit of a let down.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Where can you fine his line except online?
Tracy P.
Can this be used as a setting spray?
MARIA D.
Do you apply it before or after makeup?
Natalie M.
Brackney, PA
thinking of purchasing this. should I buy the small version to see if I like it first even though it's not as good of a value?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, NL
Which step would this be in a skincare routine? And would this be good for dry ad sensitive skin?