BY MARIO BADESCU #1 in Facial Mists

A refreshing, hydrating mist to use any time. Formulated simply with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater for a pleasant pick-me-up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Gentle, non-irritating. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. Style Number: 176015. Available In Stores.

• Thoughts on this spray? It is my favorite but I want to know what y...3 Answers
  • My sister has been telling me about this product and she says she l...5 Answers
  • How does this product work with oily skin? I've been having a probl...3 Answers
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was running low on my rosewater from another brand so I purchased this at Ulta , I bought both the rosewater and the cucumber bottle , I have oily skin and wanted to see which one worked best, I called the company just to see what they recommend they told me cucumber one will work a little bit better but also depends on the persons preference, but they also said rose water will do the same and their product is good for any skin type. I love rose water it has helped me control my oilness and makes my makeup more Matte so I'm happy with that. So I tried the cucumber and smells good and refreshing and also the Rose water one but I might add it smells more stronger than the one I got at home and the cucumber bottle but not horrible. They both acted the same way to my face didn't see a difference the both control my oilness and make my face look better and refreshing. I say by both or a big one and a small one. I just use it to prep before I do makeup and all the other good stuff but I set my mak with Gerard cosmetics slay all-day setting spray.
Joni R.
Joni R.
Monaca, PA
I love love love this stuff. It smells amazing, fresh and light and rosy, but like a garden, not your grandmothers perfume! :) I use it multiple times throughout the day, especially if I'm feeling dry or it's a bit hot outside and I just want a pick-me-up. I also sometimes use it like a setting spray, not really to set, exactly, but to kind of de-powderize my face if I'm feeling a bit dusty with too many layers on powder foundation days. It helps meld everything together, though I'm not convinced it makes anything last longer than usual.
I mostly use it, though, in my skin care regimen, in between serum and moisturizer. I use a different toner before my serum application, but I like to use this to dampen my fave before applying the moisturizer-- which really locks it all in.
This would also be PERFECT to toss in your beach bag for a quick refreshing spritz while out at the beach or pool! :)
Justine M.
Justine M.
Brookline, MA
This is my absolute favorite beatuy product. I use it everyday, sometimes multiple times of day. Normally, I use this to refresh my face in the morning right before I start putting my makeup on. It's got a slight rose scent to it and feels very light. After this dries, I will go ahead and start my makeup with my primer. I feel that this is just a good refresher for your face, I even use it sometimes throughout the day if I'm feeling oily or dry! Even when I have friends over, I'll ask them if they want to try it because I love it so much, I want others to know the wonders of it. I even have used it to set my makeup and it does a pretty good job and it's fairly cheap, especially for Mario Badescu. I can't really explain why I love this over other sprays but I think it feels less .. chemical? You'll just have to try it for yourself lol.
Lina C.
Lina C.
I use this MB Rosewater spray sometimes after applying my makeup on days it looks a little cakey, which happens to me especially in winter because my skin is so dry. Definitely helps to reduce the cakeyness a little bit. I am extremely sensitive to fragrances, but this smells lovely to me, as it has the natural fragrance of fresh roses. This shouldn't be used as a setting spray though - it won't lock in your makeup (it certainly didn't lock in mine). So when I use this, I use this together with my UD All Nighter.

Anyway, I recently discovered the Hard Candy setting spray, and I've found myself not needing this MB spray anymore to take away any dry patches. The HC setting spray does wonders by giving me both a dewy look and locking in my makeup. So as I don't need this product anymore for my dry skin, I wouldn't repurchase.
Bridget F.
Bridget F.
Rockledge , Pa
Beauty Junkie Expert
just purchased this today and I was sooo excited to use it! I sprayed it over my makeup from this morning and it just melted my makeup into my skin! and then I washed my face and sprayed a generous amount all over my face and I loved it!! the smell is amazing and they way it made my skin feel was unbelievable! very very happy with my purchase! (I've been using this spray everyday for 3 weeks) heres an update on how much I love this spray...I literally use this about 5-10 times a day with or without makeup on! its so refreshing and it definitely brought a lot of life back into my skin! I went back to ultra to buy another one to keep in my car because I can not live without it! I keep trying to get my hands on the aloe/ green tea spray but its always sold out! I'll probably end up ordering it online!
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Randallstown , Md
In case you missed the memo, I’m a makeup artist. I’m self- taught, however I have worked on counter at MAC Cosmetics where I really honed my artistry skills and the ability to work with various skin tones and types. As an artist I am very focused on caring for my client’s skin prior to applying any makeup. I spend the first 5 minutes of any session with a client learning more about their personal skin regimes, issues they want to address with the makeup application as well as their goal for the look. Mario Badescu is one of the first things I apply as it offers great hydration and moisture. Although summer is coming to an end, August tends to be one of the hottest months, so the rose water spray is a great addition to your beach bag, or just a quick refresher on the go.
Julie T.
Julie T.
I'll admit to having an unhealthy obsession with facial mists. Finishing your makeup look with spritzes of spray is so refreshing and hydrating.

Mario Badesco did a nice job on this spray. It smells awesome and feels very light and non-sticky. The spray mechanism is also great; it comes out as a very fine mist so you don't get sprayed with big droplets.

The only reason I took off a star is because it seems to run out very quickly. I bought it a couple weeks ago and haven't been using it everyday, but only about 2/3 is left. For the price (it's not that expensive, but still), I'd like it to last a little longer or be a bigger bottle. For comparison, the spray I was using before was by Heritage Products and it was the same price but twice the size.
Sirenna S.
Sirenna S.
I truly love this spray!!! I don't even know where to begin! I can appreciate the fact that it is and uses mainly natural ingredients and that it hasn't been tested on animals. Aside from that the actual product it's self is great as a face primer before my make up and as a setting spray after my makeup. It leaves my skin feeling very soft due to the rose extract and if you decide to use this as a primer, this will leave my skin with a sort of a tacky feeling before it completely drys down which is great for my makeup to adhere to my face. When I use this alone after I've washed my face it gives me this natural,healthy dewy finish. I actually need to pick up more of this which is sad cause I just bought a new bottle 😩 SO GOOD!
Paola R.
Paola R.
I love this! I don't thin I can live with out this gem. I have very dry skin and this helps a lot when it comes to hydrating my skin. It has a really, really strong scent; it smells like roses. I don't mind the scent, but my mom hates it, so i guess it just depends on the person. I love to use this right after cleansing my skin, before priming my face for makeup, to set my makeup, and to hydrate my skin anytime its feeling dry. It does an amazing job at hydrating dry skin and replenishing the skins natural moisture. This usually retails for $7. I get mine at my local Ulta, but it's pretty easy to find online. I absolutely love this, and I would absolutely recommend this to anyone looking for a hydrating facial mist.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Long Beach, CA
At first I was hesitant about this product, I've used different toners before but I've never seen any improvement. I asked influensters if this product was worth it, and got an overwhelming amounts of "yes", so I bought it. Thankful that I did pick this up, it really does calm down my skin. My skin is sensitive and I like to use harsher washes on my skin because I do break out occasionally, since I have been using this toner every night after I wash my face (I drench my face with it) I really have noticed a calming affect! If my skin is red and aggravated, one spray of this and by a couple of hours the sensitivity is gone. I bought a small bottle, and now I will go back to buy the big size!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Cypress, TX
Where can you fine his line except online?
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Can this be used as a setting spray?
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Binghamton , NY
thinking of purchasing this. should I buy the small version to see if I like it first even though it's not as good of a value?
MARIA D.
MARIA D.
Do you apply it before or after makeup?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador
Which step would this be in a skincare routine? And would this be good for dry ad sensitive skin?