BY MARIO BADESCU #2 in Face Mists

Cult-favorite. Makeup artist must-have. Revitalizes with dewy radiance. Boosts moisture and glow.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Canina Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citronellol, Geraniol, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Mist onto face, neck, or hair as needed. Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Kelsey S.
Sarasota, FL
I absolutely LOVE this product! It’s a staple in not only my own beauty routine but also in my pro makeup kit! Spritz before to prime the skin and spritz after to help powders sink into skin. My favorite way to use on myself is to spritz on after I cleanse and tone my skin before I apply my serum and creams. It helps with slip (when you rub in the cream) and makes any product just glide on the skin. It also adds a ton moisture and gives a nice hydration glow. I love the other scents that it comes in too, Lavender, and Green Tea. But this one has to be my favorite and I always rebuy this one the most. And I have to say that I’m excited to try out the new Sage and Orange Blossom one! There’s an article on the Mario Badescu Blog to show the difference between all four scents and will help give you more information if you’re still on the fence about giving it a try! Love love love this product.
Adriana M.
I bought this product from Nordstrom full-price hoping I would love it. I'd heard many good things and decided to try it myself.

Pros: The fragrance is lovely. It smells just like roses and is a nice pick me up during the day (if you are bare-faced). The dispenser is small so you are able to take it on the go and use as needed.

Cons: The mist never fully "dries". After application, my skin felt sticky and looked oily instead of hydrated. I figured it was because I hadn't given the mist enough dry time, but the stickiness continued throughout the day. I didn't feel that it did anything for my skin either. As far as hydration or toning, I didn't notice a difference.

I would suggest this product for someone with dry skin, but if you have oily/combination, I would steer clear.
Liz C.
Omaha, NE
After seeing this product being so hyped up for quite a while about a year or two ago I decided to purchase and give it a shot. A couple of days and weeks after I started using it on a daily basis I noticed that my skin that actually started to dry out. Mind you, in general I have normal skin with an oily T zone, and oily skin in the summer. I would spray it on my face the days that I wore no make up, just a bare face. I stopped using it on my face and became normal again, so I tried using it after I was done with my make up and liked that way better. Doesn’t live up to the hype... you could find a better rose water facial spray, maybe to set makeup though!
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
I picked up a bottle of this stuff when I was at Ulta, mostly out of curiosity since one of my favorite YouTubers (Allie Glines) raves about it, and it's winter in New England--my skin can use all the hydration it can get. First of all, I would not use it as a setting spray, though the back of the bottle says you could, because it occasionally comes out in little splash-like spritzes that could ruin your makeup job. (And my favorite setting spray has the exact same type of spray bottle dispenser, so I think it's just the way this one was made.) I also notice it getting into my hair more than I've ever noticed with my setting spray, not that that's a big deal. I also didn't realize how much I would dislike the taste of rosewater, because some of the spray always gets on my lips, but that's not a big enough problem for me to return the product, and there are other varieties (cucumber or lavender) that I could pick up next time if I decide to repurchase. Now onto the good: I love the way this stuff feels on my skin. I give my face a good couple spritzes in the morning, at night, after I take off my makeup, and sometimes in the middle of the afternoon (no makeup on) if my skin is feeling particularly dry. It feels so lovely and refreshing. I still haven't decided if I'll be repurchasing once I run out, but I guess I have plenty of time to figure that out.
Erica G.
Woodland
I like it, and I've recommended it before to my dry skinned brethren. It doesn't burn, doesn't make me break out and adds a nice pick me up to makeup after a few hours wear. Definitely well priced, you don't need to soak your face with it and so it lasts a while. The sprayer is good and distributes a nice fine mist that doesn't disrupt anything, it does have a definite rose-y smell if you're sensitive to that. I just don't consider it a staple. It's not the best as a setting spray, it feels nice but it's not single handedly keeping my face soft. I usually have it on hand though, so maybe I'm not giving this spray enough credit.
Amanda O.
stillwater, ok
Purchased at: ULTA
Revitalize skin with dewy radiance. Whether spritzed for a hydrating boost or mid-day pick-me-up, our cult-favorite facial spray helps revive dehydrated skin anytime, anywhere. It's a rejuvenating mist infused with herbal and botanical extracts (like Aloe Vera, Gardenia, Rose, Bladderwrack and Thyme) that help soothe and re-energize skin—giving it a healthy, radiant glow.
To give your makeup a dewy finish, spritz your favorite brush or sponge before blending in foundation or concealer. Once you're done, mist your face as a final step to add radiance. For an extra refreshing and cooling boost, store the bottle in your refrigerator.
vivian p.
San Jose
This product has been the hype of skincare for the longest time but know what you are putting onto your face before anything. This product contains parfum which isn't meant to be near skin at all. If you're looking for a rose facial spray, go for the heritage rosewater and glycerin spray for a more natural product. The mario badecsu spray also broke me out at times and so did all of the other trio badescu facial sprays. They smell very refreshing but thats from the parfum which solidifies the suggestion of not putting this product on your skin! Go for something a little more natural and your skin will thank you
Emily C.
Purchased at: ULTA
Spritzs for me are a little silly, but I love them. I see no major impact other than the refreshing, fabulous feel of the spray on my face and the soothing smells of the spritzs I use. It is nice to spray your face after you wash it or a hot shower, but I generally follow with serum and don’t notice a difference on days that I skip the spritz step. BUT, I love them and can’t stop using them anyway. Morning before makeup, after makeup so I don’t look powdery, and at night as a starter or finisher to my routine. They’re just a nice, but “silly” step in my skincare routine that makes me feel good.
LeeAnn C.
Let me say that the biggest addictive factor of this face mist, for me, is the SMELL. It really does smell like roses, but in a light and fresh way, not a heavy perfumed way. The aloe juice is super good for your skin too, although in my opinion it only really works when you spray it under your makeup. Some people say this mist hydrates their skin; I haven't really noticed a different in hydration when I've used it, but it does seem to help with redness a little. The only reason I'm deducting a star is because I feel like the spray nozzle is a little too large; you can't spray it on top of makeup very well without really soaking your face. This works with certain types of looks or products, but not with others. I recommend using it before moisturizer, and letting it dry before applying makeup.
☁ E.
West Orange, NJ
When I first heard of this product, I was a bit concerned at the brand and how I never saw it advertised. When I went to go check it out, I was very surprised and happy to see that it had fewer ingredients than other products that claim to do the same thing. It also had a faint yet smooth smell that I usually associate with organic simple products that I tend to make myself at home. The color is pretty and non-artificial. The bottle itself is lightweight and sturdy so I didn't have problems with putting it in my bag and carrying it around on the subways. It's pretty secure and the bottle's design makes it hard to actually spill when in a bag for long periods of time. Also even in hot weather in a cluttered bag, when I sprayed it the product continued to have a cooling sensation without feeling too minty. Which is a hidden bonus? Especially for the hot summer days outside running errands.
The product it's does wonders. I could use it for everything. I spray it on my beauty blender before applying my foundation to give an easier and more refreshing application. I also spray it as a setting spray. The faint scent is relaxing as well as preventing my face from getting to dry or my makeup from creasing and melting off my face. I even use a few sprays when I wash my face and need an extra boost of moisture. I love this product. It's such a multitasker and I'll probably be using this product until I'm old and withered away.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Where can you fine his line except online?
Tracy P.
Can this be used as a setting spray?
MARIA D.
Do you apply it before or after makeup?
Natalie M.
Brackney, PA
thinking of purchasing this. should I buy the small version to see if I like it first even though it's not as good of a value?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, NL
Which step would this be in a skincare routine? And would this be good for dry ad sensitive skin?