BY MARIO BADESCU #1 in Face Mists

Cult-favorite. Makeup artist must-have. Revitalizes with dewy radiance. Boosts moisture and glow.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Canina Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citronellol, Geraniol, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Mist onto face, neck, or hair as needed. Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Where can you fine his line except online?69 Answers
  • What do you think about the Mario Badescu rose water and ...4 Answers
  • This is must have do you agree? Use it before setting my ...3 Answers
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
I picked up a bottle of this stuff when I was at Ulta, mostly out of curiosity since one of my favorite YouTubers (Allie Glines) raves about it, and it's winter in New England--my skin can use all the hydration it can get. First of all, I would not use it as a setting spray, though the back of the bottle says you could, because it occasionally comes out in little splash-like spritzes that could ruin your makeup job. (And my favorite setting spray has the exact same type of spray bottle dispenser, so I think it's just the way this one was made.) I also notice it getting into my hair more than I've ever noticed with my setting spray, not that that's a big deal. I also didn't realize how much I would dislike the taste of rosewater, because some of the spray always gets on my lips, but that's not a big enough problem for me to return the product, and there are other varieties (cucumber or lavender) that I could pick up next time if I decide to repurchase. Now onto the good: I love the way this stuff feels on my skin. I give my face a good couple spritzes in the morning, at night, after I take off my makeup, and sometimes in the middle of the afternoon (no makeup on) if my skin is feeling particularly dry. It feels so lovely and refreshing. I still haven't decided if I'll be repurchasing once I run out, but I guess I have plenty of time to figure that out.
☁ E.
West Orange, NJ
When I first heard of this product, I was a bit concerned at the brand and how I never saw it advertised. When I went to go check it out, I was very surprised and happy to see that it had fewer ingredients than other products that claim to do the same thing. It also had a faint yet smooth smell that I usually associate with organic simple products that I tend to make myself at home. The color is pretty and non-artificial. The bottle itself is lightweight and sturdy so I didn't have problems with putting it in my bag and carrying it around on the subways. It's pretty secure and the bottle's design makes it hard to actually spill when in a bag for long periods of time. Also even in hot weather in a cluttered bag, when I sprayed it the product continued to have a cooling sensation without feeling too minty. Which is a hidden bonus? Especially for the hot summer days outside running errands.
The product it's does wonders. I could use it for everything. I spray it on my beauty blender before applying my foundation to give an easier and more refreshing application. I also spray it as a setting spray. The faint scent is relaxing as well as preventing my face from getting to dry or my makeup from creasing and melting off my face. I even use a few sprays when I wash my face and need an extra boost of moisture. I love this product. It's such a multitasker and I'll probably be using this product until I'm old and withered away.
Lucia R.
Belvidere , IL
So I heard about this mist awhile back when a lot of youtubers where raving about it. I was a bit shocked because it was my first time hearing about this brand. So I decided to go to ulta an ask one of the ladies (such a nice person btw) and I asked her for good setting sprays she told me a bunch a very expensive setting sprays that I’ve already heard about. So then I told her I wanted something that was some what inexpensive but still worked great. She brought me around all the way to the skincare side of the store and showed me the Mario Badescu SkinCare Mist. And she told that she used this every single day and she could not go without it. She said it was ahhh a great setting spray but as well skincare mist. I super shocked but I decided to buy it and I used it over and over and became seriously in love. It gave my face such a natural and refreshed looked throughout the hours of makeup I had it on for. And it also because part of my skincare routine for that glowy and poreless look.
Brenda O.
The smell of this is overwhelming for being a facial spray, so if you are sensitive to fragrance STAY AWAY. I bought this because every beauty blogger raved about this product and also I have tried Mario Badescu products in the past and they were quite nice. I bought this mainly to use as a substitute for moisturizer and also to use as a setting spray, but unfortunately it does not do anything spectacular for either of those.
1. This legitimately smells like perfume, the powdery kind which is somewhat artificial. It does contain rose extract but low and behold it contains added fragrance, which I theorize is the main reason this is so perfumey.
2. There is nothing fantastic about it, it is water and glycerin with some rose and aloe extract and some added perfume. My skin felt refreshed momentarily, the same feeling you get from spraying tap water on your face. Did not hold any moisture after it dried.
Just save your money and get a generic glycerin spray.
**If you want an cheaper and actual rosewater spray look  Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin it is half the price and a great moisturizing mister.
Marissa A.
Prior to using this product, my skin was in shambles. My old skincare routine wasn’t doing the trick anymore. My skin was under moisturized, causing my face to become more oily than usual. I was getting cystic pimple outbreaks and my forehead was a cluster of pimples.

My sister introduced this product to me, and I was desperate to try anything. I was SO pleasantly surprised by this product and what it did for my skin. It serves as an additional moisturizer (I use CeraVe lotion after I mist the rose water on my face) I’ve noticed that I have more of a smooth, even complexion as a result of consistently using this each day. I have less break-outs on my face, including pesky black heads. As I said, I use this product as a part of my skin care routine in the morning AND I will use it throughout the day, as needed.

I’m skeptic when it comes to skin care products, and I’m anxious when it comes to trying something new on my face because of my sensitive skin (aka endless break outs), but this product truly made such a different in my skin.
Brittany W.
Colorado springs
Holy heck I never thought setting sprays were a real thing period after trying this I finally understand why they're such a hype and that the hype is real - deffinitely not fake. Throughout the day from time to time I will struggle with getting tight, dry skin. When dealing with a full face of makeup you can't exactly go pop on some more moisturizer or put on that beauty oil to supple your skin up. I keep this in my car and I use it everyday, multiple times per day. It really is such a wonderful scent and such a fabulous feeling on top of the skin particular that is full of makeup. It provides a cooling effect too. One of my first experiences happens after using a product that caused a bad chemical reaction on my face, making my face breakout and sting. I've sprayed this on top of my face and instantly the stinging was gone and the redness reduced over a few mimutes. My friend took this spray with her while she was bridesmaid at a party and spritzed this on her face when she got tight and stressed. She found it extremely stress-relieving and moisturizing - she loves it and got her own bottle. My only complaint is that the moisture effect didn't last more than an hour max, but still I'm not even sure that can be a proper complaint since you're literally spritzing infused water on your face without it ruining everything. It's a miracle in and of itself, grab yo-self a bottle!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I do have this facial spray but I also have the aloe, chamomile and lavender facial spray (which is my favorite) and that's the one I wanted to review but isn't listed so I'm reviewing it here with the features spray. This is a cruelty free company which is important to me. This is a multi purpose facial spray that can be used before makeup application for hydration increase, to refresh skin thru the day or to give the skin a dewy glow when your makeup is finished. It is the most refreshing facial spray I've ever used seriously. Not only does it feel great on your skin when you mist it but the aloe lavender and chamomile scents are calling and soothing to your whole self. It is comprised of calming botantical and lavender essential water and includes anti aging skin antioxident vitamin c also so it's calming, hydrating and skincare all in one. At work, when I take an afternoon break I touch up my makeup and then spray this on my face while breathing in the scent to calm and relax myself before I go back. I have a high demand job and I swear this helps. I love this product and I typically stay away from trial size because it's more expensive when compared to price per amount in reg size but these were 5 dollars and wanted to try them and now I have a ton of mini sized stashed everywhere so they are always with me. This is now one of my must have essentials
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
This rose spray (as well as the green tea spray) have become my luxury obsessions! I say that because these are not exactly essential in a skincare routine, but they feel very nice on the skin and just makes you feel luxe and refreshed when you use them. I have oily skin for reference, and I find these really hydrating but not too oily since there is no oil as they are water-based products. How I use them is after I cleanse my face in the shower, I use toner and then spray either the rose spray or the green tea spray on my face to restore hydration and cool off my face from the steam of my shower, then after it gets absorbed I put on my serums and moisturizer. These take a while to absorb into the skin, but they are really refreshing and just a pleasure to use when you feel like pampering yourself a little. I don't notice any magical effects, it doesn't minimize my pores or keep me matte or give me ultimate hydration, but I love to include them in my skincare routine. I have also tried these to set my makeup, and I prefer to use them just as refreshing sprays since I don't think they make my makeup last and the spray nozzle is not fine enough for me to use after makeup, personally. I still love these products, and I have repurchased both multiple times! I even just purchased the jumbo sizes in both!
Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
I did not like this at all but I’m giving it 5 stars and here’s why. The packaging was nice and sleek. This was my first and only time using it. It has an amazing price for the amount of product. Now for the reason why I did not like it. I have always had a problem with anything that contains aloe making me sticky and causing my skin to feel gross and this was no different. While this product may work and work well for others because they don’t have this issue I cannot use it due to the fact that it does the same thing everything else containing aloe has ever done to me which was make me feel like I just crawled out of a tub full of honey. The product is amazing. The line is amazing. It was just not a product for me. I would recommend for others because it’s a wonderful hydrating facial spray that works well for the other people I know that have used it and you get 8oz of product for $12 which you can’t say that about any of the other ones I have looked at and tried out.
Taylor H.
Pickering, ON
A lot of people told me this product helped clear up their acne so I thought I would give it a try. It has a very fake rose scent and does not settle into the skin on its own, it requires gentle patting in order for the skin to absorb it. This did not help my skin in any way it was just another thing I wasted my money on. After seeing the ingredients on the back, I was far from impressed, Rose petals aren’t even an ingredient in this “ROSE WATER” they added in chemical scents, which should never be put near your face, and colouring to get the pink look, which again shouldn’t be near your face. The only ingredient in this that isn’t a chemical is water. After several months of using this I opted for a better product and decided to make my own rose water with tea tree oil in it and the results have been amazing. Despite the fact that this product is super trendy I would never purchase this again and I don’t recommend anyone buys it from my personal experience.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Where can you fine his line except online?
Tracy P.
Can this be used as a setting spray?
Natalie M.
Binghamton , NY
thinking of purchasing this. should I buy the small version to see if I like it first even though it's not as good of a value?
MARIA D.
Do you apply it before or after makeup?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, NL
Which step would this be in a skincare routine? And would this be good for dry ad sensitive skin?