BY MARIO BADESCU #1 in Facial Mists

A refreshing, hydrating mist to use any time. Formulated simply with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater for a pleasant pick-me-up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Gentle, non-irritating. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. Style Number: 176015. Available In Stores.

• Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater Where can...3 Answers
  • Where can you fine his line except online?60 Answers
  • How does this compare to the cucumber scented one and does that c...7 Answers
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
This rose spray (as well as the green tea spray) have become my luxury obsessions! I say that because these are not exactly essential in a skincare routine, but they feel very nice on the skin and just makes you feel luxe and refreshed when you use them. I have oily skin for reference, and I find these really hydrating but not too oily since there is no oil as they are water-based products. How I use them is after I cleanse my face in the shower, I use toner and then spray either the rose spray or the green tea spray on my face to restore hydration and cool off my face from the steam of my shower, then after it gets absorbed I put on my serums and moisturizer. These take a while to absorb into the skin, but they are really refreshing and just a pleasure to use when you feel like pampering yourself a little. I don't notice any magical effects, it doesn't minimize my pores or keep me matte or give me ultimate hydration, but I love to include them in my skincare routine. I have also tried these to set my makeup, and I prefer to use them just as refreshing sprays since I don't think they make my makeup last and the spray nozzle is not fine enough for me to use after makeup, personally. I still love these products, and I have repurchased both multiple times! I even just purchased the jumbo sizes in both!
Val E.
Palm Beach
I do not like this product at all. I purchased this product in the first place because it was so recommended and raved about on YouTube. I decided to use this product in place of a toner in order to deliver more moisture to my skin. This thing did the absolute opposite. My skin felt so tight and felt more dry than before I used this product to begin with. The other reason why I actually can't stand this product is because of the smell. If you look through all my reviews, SMELL is the #1 thing that can make or break a product for me. I can't stand the smell of this spray. It so heavy and fragrant that I had to hold my breath when I was using it. The reason why its not a 1 star is because the ONLY thing this product is good for is: Setting your makeup. It does a VERY nice job of eliminating the powdered look and melting it into the skin. Other than that, I DO NOT recommend this product at all!
batiah o.
This product is a bust. First of all, it's not rosewater. It's a facial spray with "rosewater". The rosewater isn't even real rosewater. It's more than 80% water and the rest is fragrance. Second, this product has UNLISTED steroids. I didn't know this when I bought it, and once I stopped using it, I broke out horrendously (which happens when there are steroids). I don't understand what the fuss is about. I used this product for half a year, and I saw no change. Smelled good, yeah, but that's it. The sprayer is horrible too. The product comes out unevenly (HUGE droplets and some mist). I tried using it as a setting spray, and it just ruined my makeup because of the sprayer. You could honestly get REAL rosewater for a lot cheaper, and it'll do a lot more than just sit on your face. All this is is just a brand. I will never be buying this product nor do I recommend it to anyone.
Nora C.
Madison, WI
So refreshing! For one it smells great and is actually very calming to me for some reason (probably the aloe or rose in it). The other face sprays I have tried have been almost sticky and wouldn't dry without me patting a towel but this one is amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything better! It wakes me up in the morning and makes my skin soft. It also hasn't made me break out, and for a person who struggles with a lot of acne that is one of the most important factors into what I put on my skin, Packaging is cute and simple. I gave this to a lot of my friends for Christmas and so far all of them have told me that they love it too! And from looking at the reviews I think that most people agree with me! I highly recommend this and in my opinion the price is great. You can start out with the mini size and see if you like it which I think you will. Definitely try this out!
Jackie G.
Garnet Valley, PA
This is one of my favorite skincare products I own. I don't leave home without it anymore (especially in the winter). It's so refreshing. I have combination skin... so sometimes it's really dry in the winter and sometimes gets slightly oily in my t-zone. This helps me in both areas. I'm very particular about moisturizers and not having that greasy feeling...especially during the day when I'm working or out and about. I just use this and get the same results without any grease. It smells so nice and just gives me that burst of freshness when I spray it. I spritz a tiny bit in my hair too sometimes! It can be used anytime throughout the day and it doesn't mess up my makeup at ALL. I really cannot say enough good things about this product. I just love it so so much. TRY IT.
Tamara G.
love this product!! I'm 26 but I noticed an "expression" line on my forehead and I wanted to really treat my acne but not set myself up for winkles in the future by over drying my skin. I use Murad's Adult acne line, along with other products depending on my needs. I've had a lot of different moisturizers, I usually look for ones that focus on oily skin or acne prone skin that are matte and have SPF. I hear SPF can actually be worse for your skin at night (obviously it's unneeded at night anyway) and I had not yet found a moisturizer I was crazy about but I had this lotion lying around-lotion can make my face shiney easily-I don't have dry skin by any means but it's not really oily either. It's pretty normal but I still get acne. I've only been using this for a few nights but even after the first night-when I woke up my skin looked SO much better! It looked very even and seemed to have an inner glow I've never seen before in my skin. I had no redness around my nose or anywhere, redness isn't really an issue, I just have a little that is easily covered by make up but it was nice not to need concealer near my nose. My face looked SO smooth and it didn't feel greasy at ALL, just clean, smooth and very even. It's VERY light moisture so I imagine it's not for very dry skin, but it's GREAT for my skin. I also havn't woken up yet with any new pimples-which can happen, especially this week in my cycle. I've NEVER seen my skin look as good as it did-I have a lot going on in my routine and use a lot of other products-but once I added this it made a HUGE difference. I didn't even know the very little redness I had would go away so easily and I can't really describe all this product does-it just makes a lot of little problems go away-and I think it does make my pores look much smaller which I've used a lot of different products for but the little help of this lotion makes a HUGE difference. Murad is expensive, and because all skin is different, I'd recommend trying to get a sample of ANY skin product first before buying it, but I HIGHLY recommend this product
Amanda W.
Peoria, AZ
I LOVE ALL THINGS BADESCU! However i will say this is one of my very favorites just because it doesn't have just one job. It is good when your feeling over heated, if your sun burnt, to prep before makeup to spray after makeup, to refresh or cool off it is GREAT!! I bring this spray everywhere i have a little one i keep in my purse and a full size one for home, i spray before bed when i wake up and my favorite time is when i'm out on the lake it is so refreshing, like a nice drink for your face!!
Christopher C.
Worcester, MA
This product is HEAVEN! Every time I try a new facial spray I always come back to this one. I love to spray it on my face and neck and it leaves my skin feeling very hydrated. I find that once in the morning is enough and I don't really need to spray it again throughout the day. But if you would like an afternoon pick me up for your skin, then give this a go. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and well hydrated. I even love this for sensitive skin or skin that is irritated. When I have had a day where my skin is irritated or sensitive this has always helped to soothe and calm my skin. Best facial spray hands down.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
I love this product as just another skin care step at nighttime. Very gentle on the skin, leaves me feeling hydrated. Price point is great too. The rose sent is not my favorite can come off really strong but that is probably because I do not like the cent rose products has. BUT I want to mention by reading through these reviews, I really feel like I might be the only one that occasionally uses this product as  makeup setting spray. After a long day of work I came home and I found that my foundation was still good and my face did not get dry or cake. I def think if you get a chance to test it try it out as a makeup setting spray.
Helen E.
Denver, CO
I love this product. I have combination/oily skin and use this spray as a toner after priming my face and before applying foundation. This spray smells great (if you like the rose scent-it's not super strong) and applies so lightly and nicely I don't know what i'd do without using it every day! I use this spray to give my skin some moisture after applying foundation, concealer etc. throughout the day and have found that it makes my skin feel brighter and refreshed. Also great to use when blending makeup that may feel a bit cakey. Overall this is a great product for many uses and for my skin type!
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Where can you fine his line except online?
Tracy P.
Can this be used as a setting spray?
Natalie M.
Binghamton , NY
thinking of purchasing this. should I buy the small version to see if I like it first even though it's not as good of a value?
MARIA D.
Do you apply it before or after makeup?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, WV
Which step would this be in a skincare routine? And would this be good for dry ad sensitive skin?