Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater

Cult-favorite. Makeup artist must-have. Revitalizes with dewy radiance. Boosts moisture and glow.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Rosa Canina Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Citronellol, Geraniol, CI 17200 (Red 33), CI 42090 (Blue 1)

How To Use

Mist onto face, neck, or hair as needed. Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Que tan bueno es? Y cómo lo usan? Saludos !!
Does this spray burn ?
What improvements have you seen on your face when using this facial spray?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater!
How would you rate this product?
Pampanga
A lot of influencers,  beauty gurus, and celebrities uses this product and that is one of the many reasons why I bought this. I mean you can use it to prep your skin before applying make up, you can use it if you feel like your skin is dry and dehydrated. And tbh my pimples dried weeks after I used this product which I love because it's really hard for me to find a product that soothes my sensitive skin.
Blk 9 Lot 20 Phase 1, Joshua Street, Sta. Barbara Villas 2, Brgy. Silangan, San Mateo, Rizal
Ugh! An OG Fave of every girls here in the Philippines!!! It is gentle, moisturizing, glowing. It doesn't harm my face and does not give itch and irritation. It has a very nice minimalist packaging. It give additional glow to my make up. I also use this even when I'm not wearing make-up at home just to brighten up my face. It is very much worth the price! Try this product and see it for yourself loves 💕
Philippines
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater uploaded by Johanna A.
I have watched so many influencers used this and it got good reviews. So I both it and it really helped me prepare for my big events. Just make sure to clean yourself thoroughly before applying. It made my skin very soft and feels so clean. You sure try it!
Manila City
I used this as my setting spray cause kt gives me that glowy & dewy look and also it js very nice to use i even though you're oily and dry it will give you that glass skin effect and the price is really great and it is my 2nd bottle of using this and definitely would buy it again especially for me oily person ❤👌🏻
This product is really affordable and considering the amount of product it has, it really is worth buying. This facial spray freshens up my face and it also does not have a foul odor unlike some products that i have tried in the past. I would really recommend this product!
Davao City
This is a staple in my routine and a lot of influencers use this it has a very nice feeling to the skin it gives a fresh feeling and it helps the makeup oxidize a lot better and melts it together and it makes my skin glow better without makeup and it feels very refreshing
blk 9 lt 57 calamba park residence calamba city laguna
Its my #dailydoseofhydration ut not just your body that needs to be hydrated its also your skin to have that glowy and dewy effect. Its not about being beautiful on the outside but also inside. It makes your skin soft hydrated and mousturized all throughout the dat
Zamboanga City
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater uploaded by Mikaela C.
HEAVEN SENT!! 🥺💖 I usually use this after make up but it is also great as a retouch spray throughout the day!! it keeps my skin healthy and my make up "snatched"!!! 10/10 greatly recommend FOR ALL SKIN TYPES along with the chamomile and cucumber sprays!! ✨
Mati City, Davao Oriental
Skincare Holy Grail!! Great for all skin types no wonder a lot of influencer are raving about this product. Been using this for quite some time and definitely a skin saver for me. My skin appeared more healthy and glowing because of this product.
quezon city
Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater uploaded by alexa A.
This product is just so amazing. I really recommend this product. It makes my skin so nourished and hydrated. Rose water is so beneficial for the skin like it refreshes my skin it smells so nice. The price is so worthy for what it is.

2,121 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...