BY MARIO BADESCU #1 in Face Mists

A refreshing, hydrating mist to use any time. Formulated simply with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater for a pleasant pick-me-up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Gentle, non-irritating. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. Style Number: 176015. Available In Stores.

• Where can you fine his line except online?67 Answers
  • Hands up if you use this product! I love it 😍 Mario Badescu Facia...6 Answers
Brenda O.
The smell of this is overwhelming for being a facial spray, so if you are sensitive to fragrance STAY AWAY. I bought this because every beauty blogger raved about this product and also I have tried Mario Badescu products in the past and they were quite nice. I bought this mainly to use as a substitute for moisturizer and also to use as a setting spray, but unfortunately it does not do anything spectacular for either of those.
1. This legitimately smells like perfume, the powdery kind which is somewhat artificial. It does contain rose extract but low and behold it contains added fragrance, which I theorize is the main reason this is so perfumey.
2. There is nothing fantastic about it, it is water and glycerin with some rose and aloe extract and some added perfume. My skin felt refreshed momentarily, the same feeling you get from spraying tap water on your face. Did not hold any moisture after it dried.
Just save your money and get a generic glycerin spray.
**If you want an cheaper and actual rosewater spray look  Heritage Store Rosewater & Glycerin it is half the price and a great moisturizing mister.
☁ E.
West Orange, NJ
When I first heard of this product, I was a bit concerned at the brand and how I never saw it advertised. When I went to go check it out, I was very surprised and happy to see that it had fewer ingredients than other products that claim to do the same thing. It also had a faint yet smooth smell that I usually associate with organic simple products that I tend to make myself at home. The color is pretty and non-artificial. The bottle itself is lightweight and sturdy so I didn't have problems with putting it in my bag and carrying it around on the subways. It's pretty secure and the bottle's design makes it hard to actually spill when in a bag for long periods of time. Also even in hot weather in a cluttered bag, when I sprayed it the product continued to have a cooling sensation without feeling too minty. Which is a hidden bonus? Especially for the hot summer days outside running errands.
The product it's does wonders. I could use it for everything. I spray it on my beauty blender before applying my foundation to give an easier and more refreshing application. I also spray it as a setting spray. The faint scent is relaxing as well as preventing my face from getting to dry or my makeup from creasing and melting off my face. I even use a few sprays when I wash my face and need an extra boost of moisture. I love this product. It's such a multitasker and I'll probably be using this product until I'm old and withered away.
Allyson G.
Cupertino, CA
I picked up a bottle of this stuff when I was at Ulta, mostly out of curiosity since one of my favorite YouTubers (Allie Glines) raves about it, and it's winter in New England--my skin can use all the hydration it can get. First of all, I would not use it as a setting spray, though the back of the bottle says you could, because it occasionally comes out in little splash-like spritzes that could ruin your makeup job. (And my favorite setting spray has the exact same type of spray bottle dispenser, so I think it's just the way this one was made.) I also notice it getting into my hair more than I've ever noticed with my setting spray, not that that's a big deal. I also didn't realize how much I would dislike the taste of rosewater, because some of the spray always gets on my lips, but that's not a big enough problem for me to return the product, and there are other varieties (cucumber or lavender) that I could pick up next time if I decide to repurchase. Now onto the good: I love the way this stuff feels on my skin. I give my face a good couple spritzes in the morning, at night, after I take off my makeup, and sometimes in the middle of the afternoon (no makeup on) if my skin is feeling particularly dry. It feels so lovely and refreshing. I still haven't decided if I'll be repurchasing once I run out, but I guess I have plenty of time to figure that out.
Lucia R.
Belvidere , IL
So I heard about this mist awhile back when a lot of youtubers where raving about it. I was a bit shocked because it was my first time hearing about this brand. So I decided to go to ulta an ask one of the ladies (such a nice person btw) and I asked her for good setting sprays she told me a bunch a very expensive setting sprays that I’ve already heard about. So then I told her I wanted something that was some what inexpensive but still worked great. She brought me around all the way to the skincare side of the store and showed me the Mario Badescu SkinCare Mist. And she told that she used this every single day and she could not go without it. She said it was ahhh a great setting spray but as well skincare mist. I super shocked but I decided to buy it and I used it over and over and became seriously in love. It gave my face such a natural and refreshed looked throughout the hours of makeup I had it on for. And it also because part of my skincare routine for that glowy and poreless look.
Melinda M.
I used to frown upon products that continually get so much hype on social media because I always thought it was for advertising purposes. But when it comes to this product, it's worth all the hype in the world. I buy this spray time and time again and I will continue to buy it until I go broke. I use this product throughout the day to give my skin some refreshment. It's a part of my morning/night face wash routine, as well as a setting spray after makeup application. In the Winter, my skin becomes dry, but after a few sprays of Mario Badescu's Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rosewater, it's like my skin becomes reborn. It smells amazing and it is super beneficial for my acne. I tone my face with witch hazel first and then spray this on, and in a few short weeks, I started to notice a difference in the decrease of redness and scarring.  I am so happy I gave in to finally trying this product because it is one of the best decisions I have made in terms of skincare. I usually buy the smaller bottles for easy storage.
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I do have this facial spray but I also have the aloe, chamomile and lavender facial spray (which is my favorite) and that's the one I wanted to review but isn't listed so I'm reviewing it here with the features spray. This is a cruelty free company which is important to me. This is a multi purpose facial spray that can be used before makeup application for hydration increase, to refresh skin thru the day or to give the skin a dewy glow when your makeup is finished. It is the most refreshing facial spray I've ever used seriously. Not only does it feel great on your skin when you mist it but the aloe lavender and chamomile scents are calling and soothing to your whole self. It is comprised of calming botantical and lavender essential water and includes anti aging skin antioxident vitamin c also so it's calming, hydrating and skincare all in one. At work, when I take an afternoon break I touch up my makeup and then spray this on my face while breathing in the scent to calm and relax myself before I go back. I have a high demand job and I swear this helps. I love this product and I typically stay away from trial size because it's more expensive when compared to price per amount in reg size but these were 5 dollars and wanted to try them and now I have a ton of mini sized stashed everywhere so they are always with me. This is now one of my must have essentials
Miriam S.
Indianapolis, IN
I did not like this at all but I’m giving it 5 stars and here’s why. The packaging was nice and sleek. This was my first and only time using it. It has an amazing price for the amount of product. Now for the reason why I did not like it. I have always had a problem with anything that contains aloe making me sticky and causing my skin to feel gross and this was no different. While this product may work and work well for others because they don’t have this issue I cannot use it due to the fact that it does the same thing everything else containing aloe has ever done to me which was make me feel like I just crawled out of a tub full of honey. The product is amazing. The line is amazing. It was just not a product for me. I would recommend for others because it’s a wonderful hydrating facial spray that works well for the other people I know that have used it and you get 8oz of product for $12 which you can’t say that about any of the other ones I have looked at and tried out.
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
This rose spray (as well as the green tea spray) have become my luxury obsessions! I say that because these are not exactly essential in a skincare routine, but they feel very nice on the skin and just makes you feel luxe and refreshed when you use them. I have oily skin for reference, and I find these really hydrating but not too oily since there is no oil as they are water-based products. How I use them is after I cleanse my face in the shower, I use toner and then spray either the rose spray or the green tea spray on my face to restore hydration and cool off my face from the steam of my shower, then after it gets absorbed I put on my serums and moisturizer. These take a while to absorb into the skin, but they are really refreshing and just a pleasure to use when you feel like pampering yourself a little. I don't notice any magical effects, it doesn't minimize my pores or keep me matte or give me ultimate hydration, but I love to include them in my skincare routine. I have also tried these to set my makeup, and I prefer to use them just as refreshing sprays since I don't think they make my makeup last and the spray nozzle is not fine enough for me to use after makeup, personally. I still love these products, and I have repurchased both multiple times! I even just purchased the jumbo sizes in both!
Olga C.
Seminole , FL
Bought it instead of mac fix plus,as I have heard it does pretty much same thing but for less money. Actually it does more than a mac fix plus. It hydrates skin much better,and it does same thing what mac fix plus does if you spray it after you done with your makeup. I have one bottle on my vanity to use for makeup routine and one in my bathroom use it when I am home and my skin feels a little bit dry. The rose smell a little bit to much for me,but I can still handle it.The only thing a don’t like is the sprayer itself,it’s not a fine mist and if you want to use it for your makeup as you would use mac fix plus I would recommend to change the bottle,I changed to my empty mac fix plus bottle and it works perfectly.
Michelle G.
I really thought this product was overhyped before ever having used it. I was absolutely wrong. I have been using this product day and night. I have been setting my foundation with this and I feel like my skin has beeb looking beautiful. Lately, my skin has been looking so dry and my foundation has been breaking up far earlier in the day than it usually does. I typically have combination skin so I have beeb at a loss as to what to do. This rose water freshens up the look of my makeup and has helped it wear beautifully. I would not necessarily say this helps extend the wear of my makeup but, in a way, it helps it wear down more beautifully. By the end of the day, my makeup wears down to almost a natural look and my makeup looks like it has just sunk into my skin. I am loving it so much. At night, after applying all of ny serums and moisturizers, I will spray this on my face as a final step. It’s refreshing and soothing. For the low price and effectiveness, I will absolutely buy this again.
Christina T.
Cypress, TX
Where can you fine his line except online?
Tracy P.
Can this be used as a setting spray?
Natalie M.
Binghamton , NY
thinking of purchasing this. should I buy the small version to see if I like it first even though it's not as good of a value?
MARIA D.
Do you apply it before or after makeup?
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, NL
Which step would this be in a skincare routine? And would this be good for dry ad sensitive skin?