Add a Photo

By MARIO BADESCU
#1 in Facial Mists

A refreshing, hydrating mist to use any time. Formulated simply with fragrant herbal extracts and rosewater for a pleasant pick-me-up for dehydrated, tight and uncomfortable skin. Gentle, non-irritating. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. Style Number: 176015. Available In Stores.

Photos (728)
Miracle T.
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA

The only reason this product doesn't get 5 stars from me is, because if the sme. I don't care for the smell of roses, or other flowers, whatsoever. If I could given 4 1/2 I would've, because the product is pretty nice. I purchased a miniturare bottle(I'm assuming it's the travel size version) from Nordstrom rack because I wanted to try it out. It is a good spray to out on your sponge, but I would not recommend spraying too much on your face. Having never tried this product I assumed it would act similarly​ to my MAC fix plus by taking away some of the powderiness and enhancing other products on my face like highlighter. This spray did that too some degree, but it went a little further by helping my makeup blend more into my skin to have a more natural look. The first time I used this spray I didn't know that and put on as much of the product as I would my fix plus and was left over saturated. A little goes a long way, because you definitely see wonderful results with a one to two half sprays on the pump. The dresser in which I store my makeup is super close to my vent so often times when I see my makeup products they're​ pretty cold. I think that that is a plus for this product, because it makes it act as a skin refresher also. Initially I gave this product a 4 for the smell, but because it does linger off and start to smell better I will give it a 5 star(I just sprayed it on my face to double check the smell).
Madi R.
Madi R.

One of my favorite products in my skincare routine for a number of reasons. I use this spray at the end of my nighttime routine as a light moisturizer, as well as before my makeup. It doesn't really have much of a priming effect beyond that, HOWEVER I will actually use this (sparingly) between layers of makeup or after makeup (ex: after I set my foundation with translucent loose powder) to keep me from feeling too dry or powdery, and I've noticed no ill effects in my makeup. It does not have much of a setting/long-lasting effect like a setting spray does, but I love it for de-caking. I'll also use it as a sort of mixing medium in my makeup (think MAC fix+ kind of thing). If I have a pomade or gel liner that's drying out, a spritz with my rose water spray will revive it no problem, and personally I've never noticed it harming any of my makeup, though use to your own discretion. And finally, there is no harshness to this spray at all. Other toner sprays you want to use once a day or weekly, but I use this product every day multiple times a day. It smells absolutely wonderful (like roses!) without being overpowering or leaving behind any smell. It also leaves no strange texture to my hair like some facial sprays- it claims to be good for hair too, so I will actually encourage it to settle into my hair a bit where I didn't use a conditioner. Overall amazing product, I'm in love and I'll be rebuying for sure.
Angela C.
Angela C.

I bought this product at Ulta I bought this product at Ulta for only $7, which is a really great price for the size. This product claims to work as a setting spray or refreshing spray, and I believe that it has worked for me! I used this product religiously at #Coachella2017 while camping, and I felt that this product really calmed my skin and kept me cool, especially after a long day of being in the sun. In addition, my makeup seemed to last all day even though I was sweating my pits off!!! The aloe in this spray also calmed my skin down after I got sunburnt. This product is definitely worth it and is a steal for the price. I would definitely recommend this! only $7, which is a really great price for the size. This product claims to work as a setting spray or refreshing spray, and I believe that it has worked for me! I used this product religiously at #Coachella2017 while camping, and I felt that this product really calmed my skin and kept me cool, especially after a long day of being in the sun. In addition, my makeup seemed to last all day even though I was sweating my pits off!!! The aloe in this spray also calmed my skin down after I got sunburnt. This product is definitely worth it and is a steal for the price. I would definitely recommend this Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater!
Bree F.
Bree F.

I will never stop using this facial spray with aloe, herbs, and rosewater!! I love the aloe and cucumber spray as well.
This is definitely a holy grail product and I would recommend this to anybody with any type of skin.
I myself have combination skin and I'm very oily within my t- zone and am very dry on the outskirts of my face! I love this product!
If you have not used this product you are definitely missing out!! Please give it a try! You won't regret it!!
This product is very versatile and can be used for literally any and everything I spray it in my hair for a little bit of moisture and also apply to my face neck and sometimes even my shoulders.
One time I had a very nasty sunburn brewing and I sprayed a little bit of the facial spray with aloe herb and rosewater and it helped take away a lot of the itching burning and stinging!!
This product can be found at Ulta, Sephora, and or Urban outfitters.
This product is very calming and very cooling I would suggest somebody to use this as a toner right after the shower!! Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

I got this free from Ulta with a skincare 27 piece gift set and it's honestly such a great product, no wonder it has had a big hype for all these years. If you are someone who is looking for a facial mist that has a lot of good ingredients in it, and is also under $20, this is perfect for you. When I use this product I use it on days that I'm wearing no makeup to give a healthy glow to my skin, or days that my face just needs that extra boost. However, I really don't like it as a setting spray and honestly don't see a difference when I have used it as one. It doesn't prolong the wear of my makeup, but does get rid of the cakey look that can happen with using a lot of powder. My favorite way to use this product is in the morning right after cleansing my face and using my Vitamin C Serum. After spraying this on my face I follow up with my moisturizer after it sinks into the skin. This product however is multi-purpose and is a great dupe to MAC Fix+ if you have been interested in it. A fantastic facial mist, definitely worth picking up when you're at Ulta!
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
aurora, IL

I was running low on my rosewater from another brand so I purchased this at Ulta , I bought both the rosewater and the cucumber bottle , I have oily skin and wanted to see which one worked best, I called the company just to see what they recommend they told me cucumber one will work a little bit better but also depends on the persons preference, but they also said rose water will do the same and their product is good for any skin type. I love rose water it has helped me control my oilness and makes my makeup more Matte so I'm happy with that. So I tried the cucumber and smells good and refreshing and also the Rose water one but I might add it smells more stronger than the one I got at home and the cucumber bottle but not horrible. They both acted the same way to my face didn't see a difference the both control my oilness and make my face look better and refreshing. I say by both or a big one and a small one. I just use it to prep before I do makeup and all the other good stuff but I set my mak with Gerard cosmetics slay all-day setting spray.
jordan g.
jordan g.
Mahopac, NY

The Mario badescu rose water spray is amazing! It went above and beyond what I was expecting! It is not only effective but works for so much! The packaging is super simple which sometimes is the best thing! They "sprayer" or whatever you want to call it works great in 2 sprays I get my whole face!

I use it for servers reasons! One is if I just need to refresh my skin during the day! Fits great in any bag and keeps the skin nice! If feel dry it solves the problem instantly!

Also it's great to set makeup and prime your face! It gives your makeup such a natural glow and that's my favorite! All year round I love glow so this was very impressing to me when I got it!

Also I use it to intensify my eyeshadow! I spray my makeup brush first and then dip it in eyeshadow and my goodness, the pigment pops! Just as effective as mac fix+!

The price is insane! $7 are you kidding let me buy 12 at a time please! So affordable for such a great product!

Well worth the buy and so many great uses out of it! A lot of product too which lasts a long time!!
Chelsea E.
Chelsea E.
Raleigh, NC

I recently purchased this facial spray at my local Ulta along with the enzyme cleansing gel and I have been LOVING it! I've been using this as a part of my nightly skin care routine before bed. After washing my face with the cleansing gel, I apply all of my other moisturizers/creams, and then I mist this all over my face last. When I first started using it, I was spraying it on my face immediately after washing with the cleansing gel. But then I found that I was having a little difficulty really getting my moisturizers to rub into my skin easily. Once I switched it up and started using this last in my routine, everything was perfect! To me it does have a very slightly "tacky" finish similar to other makeup setting sprays, so I've really been loving it as the last step in my routine. I feel like it really locks in my moisturizers and creams throughout the night! It definitely gives me that extra hydration I need and the rose smell is wonderful. I would definitely recommend!
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Raleigh, NC

I love this product so much!!I use it as part of my makeup routine and skincare routine. I have oily skin so this type of sprays kind of scare me because I worry that it might make me oily. The trick if you have oily skin like me is just to spray it once because if I spray it more than that my face will get oily. I like using this to set my makeup after I apply a setting powder. Not to make my makeup last but to take away that powdery look and it works great like that! Or if I touch up throughout the day with powder I carry a small bottle of this so that my makeup doesn't start to look cacky from adding more powder. On days that my skin is a little dry I'll spray this and it moisturizes my skin so well!! I recently started epiduo for acne and it's made my skin so dry and extremely sensitive. so I also started to use it at night after my skin care routine. I'll spray it a couple of times before bed and it adds the extra moisture my skin needs. And the price is great!
liz p.
liz p.

This spray is lovely for setting my makeup. It gives me a beautiful radiant finish, although as the season changes to summer I feel like it can be a bit much. Another thing to note is how the spray incorporates rosewater, which can be known to irritate the skin. Using this product sparingly, I have no issues and beautiful, hydrated skin, but when I go ham and spray a lot, my face does turn a little red. I love the price point for this spray. I feel like $7 is a great price, especially with similar mists on the market that go for more than double the price. I bought this product for the first time at Ulta beauty a few months ago, and even with daily use I still have about 1/4 of the bottle left. The spray mechanism produces a nice fine mist, but overall I would not repurchase simply because the brand came out with a similar spray involving cucumber rather than rose for the same price, which is something I would much rather put on my skin daily.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Cypress, TX

Where can you fine his line except online?
Tracy P.
Tracy P.

Can this be used as a setting spray?
Natalie M.
Natalie M.
Binghamton, NY

thinking of purchasing this. should I buy the small version to see if I like it first even though it's not as good of a value?
MARIA D.
MARIA D.

Do you apply it before or after makeup?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Deer Lake, Newfoundland and Labrador

Which step would this be in a skincare routine? And would this be good for dry ad sensitive skin?