How does this make your face feel. Does it tone  , does it improve texture?
Brookings, SD - il y a 2 mois

5 answers

It doesn’t really do much honestly. I enjoy it though because I keep it in the fridge so it’s super refreshing !
il y a un mois
It doesn’t do anything for texture. It makes my face feel overly wet - feeling like I need to blot the excess. That doesn’t feel refreshing. It delivers a large amount of “mist” - that feels like too much product at one time . I’d prefer a much finer and lighter mist delivery. Because of the amount of product - my face feels a tiny bit sticky after. I won’t repurchase.
il y a 2 mois
This feels so good, you know you’re doing something right! I think that rosewater is one of the very gentlest forms of toner, and that’s really good for those for sensitive skin- not drying like some can be. However, that gentleness means that the effects may not be dramatic. This Mario Badescu version is super lightweight, and can be used throughout the day. Because rosewater has anti inflammatory properties, as well as antioxidants, when I use this facial spray regularly, yes- I definitely notice an improvement in skin texture and appearance.
il y a 2 mois
It doesn’t do anything for my texture. It does make my powdery makeup less powdery. Gives it a real look to it rather than just powdery. Lol if that makes sense. 🤪 also, it’s actually good to spray on your face after maybe anything harsh, like acid treatments or exfoliating, to calm it down and reduce redness.