BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMario Badescu
Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater

Shop Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Has anyone had a bad reaction or breakouts? My Walmart just added a travel size section with tons of great products and I’m dying to try this but I’m on tretinoin and my skin is super reactive even before tret.
Does it leave your skin sticky or fresh?
What step in your routine do you use this spray? Before mouisturizer? After?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater!
Viktoria H.
Ponte Vedra, FL
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Viktoria H.
I have used this product steadily in my life since I was in middle school (not an understatement. Literally over 10 years). If I ever skip washing my face in the morning, I spray it on and my skin is refreshed. I will even spray it on my chest and shoulders! It also does not make my skin breakout, or be any more/or less oily than usual. The smell is very soothing and comforting to me, but maybe that’s because I’ve been using it for so long. 11/10 recommend.
Demetrisa A.
Phoenix, AZ
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Demetrisa A.
My favorite facial spray I designed the bottle did not buy it like that but it’s made with aloe and herbs and rose water helps soothe your skin and helps hydrated & conditions it gives your skin a quick boost anytime anywhere lightly mist over face and neck as needed throughout the day or night
Inessa R.
Vancouver, WA
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Inessa R.
MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY WITH ALOE,HERBS AND ROSEWATER❤ I started using this water two months ago and I am impressed.😍👌💫This facial spray is honestly so good.🎀 It is a refreshing spray and the best part is that it smells like roses.🌹 I like to use this in the morning night after applying my moisturizer. Seriously you can use it for your face, hair, skin... anything. Also, I like it to use in the summertime for some extra hydratation. ☀ You can use this spray if you feel like your makeup is getting cakey and you feel like you want to put water all over your makeup,but you can't. So then you can use this spray
Jennifer H.
2,647 reviews
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Jennifer H.
I bought this in a set unaware of the lawsuit allegations of cancerous causing chemicals in some of his products. That being said, I do love this spray and actual performance purely based rated on that. The smell is delicious, I love the smell of rose water which this contains. The mist is the perfect amount per spray and it alleviates the tightness from dry winter skin.
Casey G.
Garner, NC
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Casey G.
Always have this in had. I keep a mini one in my purse too! I especially have to have it when I travel so my skin feels refreshed, especially with having to wear a mask. Super affordable which I love!
Shanice  H.
White Plains, NY
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Shanice  H.
I use this product fresh out of the shower and whenever I need a blast of freshness on my face. I love the scent and the moisture it provides. I feel like it makes my face glow.
Kelly  F.
Pennsauken, NJ
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Kelly  F.
This product is so amazing! I love how hydrating it feels and how it looks. I use it before, during and after all makeup routines! What I am saying is go and try it
Morgan  P.
Paducah , KY
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Morgan  P.
Purchased at: Sephora
2 Mario Badescu Orange Blossom Aloe And Sage Facial Spray 1 Oz Each Travel Size hydrates hydrates my skin. I love the feeling I get after spraying myself with Mario Badescu orange blossom. Mario Badescu has sage, aloe, it leaves my face dewy. I highly recommend it to anyone. It's affordable for just about any budget. You won't be disappointed with this product. Sincerely Morgan
Jenna C.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Jenna C.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Jenna C.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater Every makeup artist must have this ... it revitalizes with dewy radiance and boosts the moisture and glow ...... my every time post makeup spray ... once you are done with all your steps use this as the last step to add more glow and radiance to ur face
Jordan H.
Eastvale, CA
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Jordan H.
This product smelled GREAT! The only thing is the ingredients. No need for color yet they add red 33 and blue 1 (all face stripping ingredients). Although, it really smelled like roses and left my face feeling refreshed and more awake.

2,476 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...