Skin CareFacial SkincareMario Badescu
Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater

Shop Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

Is good for sensitive skin ?
Should I purchase this? what does it do? [product:mario-badescu-facial-spray-with-aloe-herbs-and-rosewater]
does this product work well because im really considering getting it?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater!
Francine P.
indio, CA
This product is absolutely amazing you could wear it with and without makeup. I bought this product at Ulta not expensive at all. The packing is nice simple. I will definitely continue to buy this product and let everyone know how amazing it is and smells so good as well. Mario Badescu Brightening Kit
Savannah M.
Mahopac, NY
Okay I am not kidding when I mean everyone needs this product. I trust Mario with my skin and so should you! This product can be used for a setting spray or just a refreshing spray. It is good for all skin types and makes my makeup look/ skin look amazing. They have about three or four sizes starting at 5$ it is defiantly a NEED for your purse!
Emori B.
Clarksburg, MD
LOVE this facial spray. It smells so fresh and it's great to spray on before putting on your makeup to give a more natural, glowy look. It's a nice compact bottle and only costs $7-8. It's also so refreshing during a hot day. You need this in your life.
Julia Z.
Tucson, AZ
I cannot say enough great things about this stuff! I've used different brands of rosewater in my beauty regiment for a couple years now and the Mario Badescu Facial Spray is my absolute favorite! I have very acne prone/sensitive skin and this does wonders for soothing and moisturizing without causing breakouts! Smells fabulous and I love that it also has aloe in it! Its amazing for sun burns, or any kind of skin irritation and to top it all off its super affordable!
Sarah S.
Scranton, PA
I'm not the biggest fan of the scent, but I have to say this is a great product for prepping the skin before makeup. It is SO affordable and brings life and hydration to your skin before applying makeup. I like to use this on days where I'm feeling dead and dry and also throughout the day if I feel like I need a boost!
Brianny G.
Cathedral Cty, CA
THIS IS A MUST HAVE HONESTlY! This is so Hydrating to the face and it smells really good I love the scent of rose and I am very satisfied with this and it is so affordable I use this everyday after I wash my face and it leaves my face looking Glowy and off
Olivia B.
Lorain, OH
At first I wasn't sure if this was a great product or a gimmick! I have been using it about a month now, you cannot beat the $7 price tag. It melts my makeup seamlessly on my face and I use it in place of setting spray! I went back to Ulta today and bought 4 more!
Lisa L.
Stockholm
I really like this! It smells amazing and makes my skin feel really fresh! I use this for everything, when I wake up, when I do my makeup and during the day. It helps my makeup stay on place and helps it look less dry, since my skin usually is reaaally dry. Buy it!😍🤩
Lea H.
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater Its soooooo good it smells so good and its so good for your skin your skin is glowing arter you have used it
Agnes A.
karlstad
It’s good but I was expecting a better product! It still works tho and you feel refreshed after you have used it.

2,439 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...