Skin CareFacial SkincareMario Badescu
Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater

Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater

Shop Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe Herbs and Rosewater. Enjoy free shipping and free returns plus a free gift and 3 free samples with every purchase at Bluemercury.com.

How long does the product last? Also is it good for your skin?
Is good for sensitive skin ?
Should I purchase this? what does it do? [product:mario-badescu-facial-spray-with-aloe-herbs-and-rosewater]
Start your review of Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater!
Joni R.
Monaca, PA
I love love love this stuff. It smells amazing, fresh and light and rosy, but like a garden, not your grandmothers perfume! :) I use it multiple times throughout the day, especially if I'm feeling dry or it's a bit hot outside and I just want a pick-me-up. I also sometimes use it like a setting spray, not really to set, exactly, but to kind of de-powderize my face if I'm feeling a bit dusty with too many layers on powder foundation days. It helps meld everything together, though I'm not convinced it makes anything last longer than usual. I mostly use it, though, in my skin care regimen, in between serum and moisturizer. I use a different toner before my serum application, but I like to use this to dampen my fave before applying the moisturizer-- which really locks it all in. This would also be PERFECT to toss in your beach bag for a quick refreshing spritz while out at the beach or pool! :)
Maria D.
Charlottesvle, VA
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Maria D.
I got this spray as the birthday gift from Ulta this year. I would say that the rose water is super nice however, I do love the cucumber Mario Badescu spray a lot. This version is very cute and perfect size for on the go.
addi A.
Peru, IN
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by addi A.
Have always loved Mario Badescu and this product is no exception. The price is great + the product is refreshing + airy. I love the smell!
Jaimie A.
Hermon, ME
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Jaimie A.
I added Mario Badescu Aloe Herbs and Rosewater facial spray to my cart as an impulse buy with little research. It smells great. One thing I can’t stand is the addition of propylene glycol in skincare products. That stuff is also used as anti freeze. I’m trying to phase it out of my life. Sadly it’s in a lot of products.
Lennis A.
Antioch, TN
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Lennis A.
Amazing! I love it. This product makes my skin glow and makes it feel so fresh! I use every single day and nights because it is so good . Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater #mariobadescu #facialspray @influenster @mariobadescu
Cheyenne D.
Utica, NY
I LOVE this product! It has a beautiful floral smell. It is hydrating, cool, refreshing, and clean. My skin feels firm and soft after every use. I can feel my pores close! Then, my skin is ready to be beat for the Gods.
MIA ..
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by MIA ..
Purchased at: Macy's
Love Mario Badescu Products !! They are so gentle on the skin and gives it a beauty glow along with hydration ! Got this as a gift and had to restock myself ✨Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Krystal B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product! Leaves my skin definitely hydrated, and revived. Sometimes I use it over my makeup to give a nice dewy finish! Smells very good too! Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater
☁ E.
West Orange, NJ
When I first heard of this product, I was a bit concerned at the brand and how I never saw it advertised. When I went to go check it out, I was very surprised and happy to see that it had fewer ingredients than other products that claim to do the same thing. It also had a faint yet smooth smell that I usually associate with organic simple products that I tend to make myself at home. The color is pretty and non-artificial. The bottle itself is lightweight and sturdy so I didn't have problems with putting it in my bag and carrying it around on the subways. It's pretty secure and the bottle's design makes it hard to actually spill when in a bag for long periods of time. Also even in hot weather in a cluttered bag, when I sprayed it the product continued to have a cooling sensation without feeling too minty. Which is a hidden bonus? Especially for the hot summer days outside running errands.
The product it's does wonders. I could use it for everything. I spray it on my beauty blender before applying my foundation to give an easier and more refreshing application. I also spray it as a setting spray. The faint scent is relaxing as well as preventing my face from getting to dry or my makeup from creasing and melting off my face. I even use a few sprays when I wash my face and need an extra boost of moisture. I love this product. It's such a multitasker and I'll probably be using this product until I'm old and withered away.
Lydia T.
Hudson, NH
Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe Herbs And Rosewater uploaded by Lydia T.
I use this as a setting spray everyday. I find that it makes my loose powder foundation really flawless and less powdery. I have no issues with my makeup smudging or not lasting throughout the day. Although, I think that the most important thing to make your makeup last is proper skincare so you have a good base. I love the light smell of this and that it doesn’t make my skin breakout. It gives me a nice glow too.

2,440 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jackie D.
il y a 10 jours
Izarre J. il y a 2 jours
Yesss it’s great it refreshes your face and or makeup throughout the day and it’s good for your skin I use it to set my makeup and I personally don’t crease and the makeup stays on for a long time when I use it. Even when I’m not using makeup I still use it to refresh my face through the day!