BY MARIO BADESCU

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea 8 oz-Beauty see more...

• Is there any cheap dupes for this?3 Answers
  • Is this good for reducing redness?2 Answers
  • What do you like about this product and how do you use it?5 Answers
Buy on Bloomin...*
Beatriz G.
Chicago Ridge, IL
At first I didn’t want to purchase this because of the hype. I was definitely skeptical at first. What could a little spray do to fix my skin? I purchased this one over the Rose and Lavendar spray because I honestly didn’t like the ways those smelled at all. Also, aloe and cucumber products tend to do great things for my skins. NO JOKE, after ONE USE, my skin improved immediately!! In the last few weeks my skin was really breaking out, and on parts of my face where I never get any break outs. After doing some research I found that I was ruining my skin barrier by over exfoliating with my exfoliating toner. I stopping toning for a while to see if that was the issue and it definitely was! The breakouts stopped and they were slowly going away, however, my skin was still very inflamed, red, and irritated. I stopped at ulta to pick up a few things and this little guy caught my eye. I thought I’d give it a desperate try because of its ingredients, and wow. After using it once between cleansing my face and moisturizing I noticed a HUGE difference. ALL my redness was immediately calmed and the swollen appearance of my breakouts had started to diminish overnight. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now, without toning, and my skin is almost FLAWLESS. Almost no redness, no breakouts aside from my usual texture, and i’m VERY content. I need to purchase the full size of this product and I’ll probably always include this in my skin care routine!
Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
This green tea spray (as well as the rosewater spray) have become my luxury obsessions! I say that because these are not exactly essential in a skincare routine, but they feel very nice on the skin and just makes you feel luxe and refreshed when you use them. I have oily skin for reference, and I find these really hydrating but not too oily since there is no oil as they are water-based products. How I use them is after I cleanse my face in the shower, I use toner and then spray either the rose spray or the green tea spray on my face to restore hydration and cool off my face from the steam of my shower, then after it gets absorbed I put on my serums and moisturizer. These take a while to absorb into the skin, but they are really refreshing and just a pleasure to use when you feel like pampering yourself a little. I don't notice any magical effects, it doesn't minimize my pores or keep me matte or give me ultimate hydration, but I love to include them in my skincare routine. I have also tried these to set my makeup, and I prefer to use them just as refreshing sprays since I don't think they make my makeup last and the spray nozzle is not fine enough for me to use after makeup, personally. I still love these products, and I have repurchased both multiple times. Highly recommend this product.
Katie T.
I can not live without this product! At first I thought it was a gimmick, but this product has truly done wonders for my skin! I keep a bottle in my bedroom, office, beauty room, car, and purse. I use  Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea 8 oz. to refresh my skin when it is feeling dry, dull, or tired. I give my skin a quick spritz to relieve any redness or irritation. It instantly calms and cools any irritations. The spray perfectly and evenly distributes the product. The scent is natural and calming; I find that it immediately relaxes me. It's gentle enough for sensitive skin and everyday use. I also use it to prep and hydrate my skin before applying makeup. And after I spritz and gently press the facial spray into my face to set and melt my makeup into my skin.  You definitely get you moneys worth with this product! Again, I can not live without this product!
olivia m.
This is my new favorite face mist! I love the smell of this product... The green tea, cucumber and aloe extracts really come together nicely and create a spa worthy experience when applying it to the skin.

I especially love this facial mist compared to others because I can use it as part of my skincare routine to refresh my skin, and I can use it as part of my makeup application: I mist it on my face after using my Lush Mask of Magnaminty face-mask (this is a great detoxing and decongesting mask, a prefect partner to this mist). I mist my face with it before or after moisturizing, and I apply it after my makeup application/before I put highlighter on, to enhance my makeup.

I have to say, this product makes my skin look so dewy and melts my makeup together perfectly! I would recommend this gentle face mist to anyone, and I give it a 10/10!

Brianna C.
I LOVE THIS FACIAL SPRAY! First of all if you have dry skin spray this on before your moisturizer and it will leave you nice and moisturized all day. Another way I use this spray is after I put on my makeup. It doesn’t give extreme hold to the look BUT it makes every mend together. Your face will look nice and refreshed and all powder looks will go away. The last way I use this product is actually on my scalp. My scalp becomes very inflamed easily so I used to since it had aloe and cucumber which are calming ingredients. My scalp is so calmed down I’m tempted to buy one just for my scalp. Definitely recommend this versatile product!
Jas L.
I also bought the  Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater but I feel like this one works better with my skin. The rosewater spray definitely smells better than this one as this one has a weird, unnatural scent to it. I find that these facial sprays from Mario Badescu are not the best way to go because they are infused with so many chemicals. It did make my skin have a glow to it but I am wary of it as the spray contains so many chemicals. I would suggest skipping this product and purchasing a more all-natural spray.
Alex S.
I bought this facial mist just the other day at Ulta. After hearing about this brand, specifically their mists, I knew I had to try.

First of all, this mist smells sooo good! It is light and refreshing. The spritzer on this is a little aggressive but since I wouldn’t use this over makeup, I don’t have an issue with it.

The formula itself if pretty nourishing. I find my skin has a healthy glow and feels moisturized. The mist is easily absorbed into the skin. After two days of using this mist, I feel like my skin is brighter and softer. I think my pores might even been minimized.

I look forward to testing this out some more and trying the other mists within the range!
Angelee M.
Elk Grove, CA
this is so bomb! i know what the hype is for now!
this smells so good! so clean and natural, yet sweet!
i love that it contains all my favorite ingredients; green tea, aloe and cucumber!
i use this to prep my face before my foundations, after my foundations and as well as for wetting my eyeshadows.
the bottle says to use it before applying moisturizer, but i usually do the opposite. it also says it can be used through the day to refresh the skin.
it’s made in the US, and is cruelty free
i purchased mine in ulta for $12
highly with it! i recommend this for sure
buy the big bottle Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea 8 oz.
Breanna H.
I love this stuff! I use it in my skincare routine, to lock in moisture before applying moisturizer or oils. It feels very refreshing and I love the fresh, clean scent. I probably wouldn’t use this for setting or refreshing makeup, but I have used it in the morning while priming my face. I always need that extra hydration in the morning. I hope they never increase the price on these sprays because they are so affordable compared to others.. I will continue to purchase this!
Megan K.
Lemme just say YES, YES, YES!

Coming from someone who has dealt with oily skin their entire life, I know that gross feeling at the end of the day when your face could literally pick up paper it is so oily! This product isn’t a cure, but it sure does help and makes you feel wonderful!!

Apply a quick spray after you wash your face or throughout the day and be embraced by a cooling, refreshing mist of green tea and aloe vera!

For a mild price, this product is worth taking everywhere!

And a bonus, with summer on its way, I used this spray through out my tropical vacation, and found it really helped ease my tried, sun-kissed skin.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What do you like about this product and how do you use it?
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I've used the rosewater one, is this one just as good?
Angelica L.
La Pryor, TX
What skin type is this for?
Hope B.
How is this compared to the Rose one?
Diana F.
San Gabriel
Is there any cheap dupes for this?