BY MARIO BADESCU #1 in Face Mists

Cooling facial mist. Infused with nutrient-rich botanicals. Hydrates, tones, and re-energizes. Available in 4 oz. & 8 oz.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzophenone-4, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid,Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

How To Use

Mist the Mario Badescu Facial Spray onto face, neck, or hair as needed. Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Janet T.
Arcadia
The green tea spray is my favorite. I’ve tried using the rose water spray because I love rose water but unless I shake it before every time I use it, it ends up sort of stinging my face even though I don’t have sensitive skin nor am I allergic to anything in the ingredients. But it didn’t happen when I used the green tea spray which is awesome because I love green tea. I use this spray three to four times in the morning to set my face and to refresh and a couple of times after I take my makeup off or wash my face. I’ve used it more for setting my face in the mornings but it still lasted me for about a year- no joke. Even though it is a bit pricey for one bottle, it seriously is worth it cause it lasts so freaking long. I’ve stopped buying setting sprays because this does the job of a setting spray while being worth the price and doubles as a refresher. I totally recommend this spray if you have normal to dry skin because it really does refresh the skin. I have a normal to oily skin with only my t zone being oily and although this could potentially make me look even more oily, I will continue to use it because it works so well with my skin.
Emma G.
Purchased at: ULTA
We purchased the 4oz spray bottle of MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea. The product sprays evenly and has a subtle refreshing scent. Not a strong or over powering scent. The spray is revitalizing and wakes dull skin. It does not have any irritating effects on skin that is already sensitive or damaged due to acne or medical conditions. I used this item during the hot dry summer months where being out in the sun is damaging to skin when not protected. I would continue purchasing for my teenage daughter throughout the year and myself during summer months.
Brooke G.
Wadena
I use this facial mist in place of using toner. My skin is combination, fairly dry and flaky all over, but I do still get oily in my T-zone and chin throughout the day, but I have noticed that pretty much every toner that I try dries my skin out too much. I appreciate the gentleness of this mist and believe I am still getting the balancing benefits from this mist as a toner without the harsh alcohols or stripping ingredients other toners give me.
The scent is gentle and light, nothing too fragrant. The mist itself feels cooling and refreshing; just how I want a toning mist to feel. The only complaint I have is at times the mister sprays a little inconsistent and leaves big blobs of mist on my face rather than a light mist. It's nothing that I can't tap out to even out though.
Dayna L.
Covington
Purchased at: ULTA
Face sprays are a dime a dozen nowadays and to some people it can be a bit overwhelming when choosing a good one. This one in my opinion is perfect for all skin types. I am a face spray addict and probably own way too many but i always find myself grabbing for this one the most. Its not too heavy and leaves such a nice refreshing feel on the skin. During the summer months I use it too cool and refresh my skin and during the colder months when my skin tends to be a little on the dry side, this works wonders. I have even sprayed this on my arms and legs in between self tanning applications to perk up my tan. No kidding this stuff is so good and so universal it is and always will be a staple in my collection.
Shehla S.
Austin, TX
When I first saw everyone using and raving about this Mario Badescu facial spray, I was quite skeptical to be honest. Would spritzing some of this stuff on my face really do anything? I was very lucky to receive a mini size as a free sample one day, and wow did it change my life. I use it on my face at night before bed and wake up with my skin feeling hydrated and healthy. Additionally, I always get dry skin after applying foundation for some reason even if I've already moisturized right before. BUT if I just spritz a little of this mist after I've applied foundation, it completely fixed that issue!
Kelsey L.
Citrus Heights, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this brand and I love love love the rose water facial mist from Mario Badescu. I don’t love this one as much as the rose water, but I figured I’d try it out for a while just to change it up. The smell of this is not great but it does make my skin feel nice and moisturized. This one I use more as a primer after moisturizer, only because it leaves my skin feeling tacky so makeup has something to stick too, whereas if I use this to set my face, my makeup tends to breakup a little faster than normal during the day. Overall it’s a good product but It’s just not a something I could use in multiple ways.
Araya H.
Surprise
This facial mist is super refreshing and cooling. It is so effective and helped get rid of my acne and set my makeup. The price is very good for what you get. It was very lovely and I was satisfied with this purchase. I feel like MB could improve a little and make them all smell good. I don’t like the smell of the rose water or lavender. They cucumber smells great though.  MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green TeaMARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & RosewaterMARIO BADESCU Facial Spray With Aloe Chamomile And Lavender
Bayleigh H.
Lexington, OK
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my holy grail face spray!! I won’t ever switch, I swear. I work at Ulta and I recommend this spray to everybody that comes in! I spray at the very end of my skin care routine in the winter, a very light layer before my highlight, and a normal layer at the end of my makeup to set it. After I set my make up, I go in with my beauty blender and press everything into my skin for a very blended look. I also use it throughout the day if I see my foundation getting cracked or dry and gross. The cucumber is my favorite scent but the new orange blossom one smells yummy too!
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve had a love hate relationship with this product. When I first got it I thought it wasn’t worth the hype and it was just scented water (&& sometimes I still think that lol) I’ve used it every way that it says you can use it and honestly I haven’t seen any changes in my skin when I use it as part of my skincare. the best way I’ve found that works best for me is using it to set my makeup when I look too powdery, to wet my brush when using a shimmer shadow, and to dampen my beauty blender when it feels like it’s getting too dry. It really melts everything together
Bridget W.
Warren, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
SO MUCH YES. So affordable, yet so high quality. Smells absolutely amazing. Doesn't break me out. Doesn't make my makeup last any longer like a setting spray, but gives the skin such a healthy glowing finish. I'll use it in conjunction with my setting spray. I love this cucumber one because I've heard alot that it helps with breakouts and calming the skin. Crucial. Also great on those no makeup days for a finishing spray for that healthy glow. Would recommend to anyone, makeup lovers and anyone who doesn't wear makeup. Now I just need to restock!
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
How is this versus the rose water spray? Which would be better for dehydrated skin?
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Whats better Mario Badescu or Mac Fix+?
Rena A.
Surrey, BC
Where can I buy this?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,278 reviews
What do you like about this product and how do you use it?
Samantha Y.
Do you use this after makeup?