BY MARIO BADESCU #2 in Face Mists

Cooling facial mist. Infused with nutrient-rich botanicals. Hydrates, tones, and re-energizes. Available in 4 oz. & 8 oz.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Propylene Glycol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Water,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Propanediol, Polysorbate 20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Benzophenone-4, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid,Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

How To Use

Mist the Mario Badescu Facial Spray onto face, neck, or hair as needed. Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Beatriz G.
chicago ridge, IL
At first I didn’t want to purchase this because of the hype. I was definitely skeptical at first. What could a little spray do to fix my skin? I purchased this one over the Rose and Lavendar spray because I honestly didn’t like the ways those smelled at all. Also, aloe and cucumber products tend to do great things for my skins. NO JOKE, after ONE USE, my skin improved immediately!! In the last few weeks my skin was really breaking out, and on parts of my face where I never get any break outs. After doing some research I found that I was ruining my skin barrier by over exfoliating with my exfoliating toner. I stopping toning for a while to see if that was the issue and it definitely was! The breakouts stopped and they were slowly going away, however, my skin was still very inflamed, red, and irritated. I stopped at ulta to pick up a few things and this little guy caught my eye. I thought I’d give it a desperate try because of its ingredients, and wow. After using it once between cleansing my face and moisturizing I noticed a HUGE difference. ALL my redness was immediately calmed and the swollen appearance of my breakouts had started to diminish overnight. I’ve been using this for a few weeks now, without toning, and my skin is almost FLAWLESS. Almost no redness, no breakouts aside from my usual texture, and i’m VERY content. I need to purchase the full size of this product and I’ll probably always include this in my skin care routine!
Jerianna C.
orange city
I like this product a lot because it gives you a feeling of being refreshed and I usually use it everyday when I wake up ,so I can ,you know actually wake up ,and I love the fact that the price is low. I think it’s good for me personally because it doesn’t clog my pores no matter the time I use it like even if I’m sweating I use it and it doesn’t clog and it’s not bad for my face. At the same time it wasn’t like life changing ,but it was a pretty usual item to use in my daily routine, and I plan to use the rose water version.MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea
Brianna C.
I LOVE THIS FACIAL SPRAY! First of all if you have dry skin spray this on before your moisturizer and it will leave you nice and moisturized all day. Another way I use this spray is after I put on my makeup. It doesn’t give extreme hold to the look BUT it makes every mend together. Your face will look nice and refreshed and all powder looks will go away. The last way I use this product is actually on my scalp. My scalp becomes very inflamed easily so I used to since it had aloe and cucumber which are calming ingredients. My scalp is so calmed down I’m tempted to buy one just for my scalp. Definitely recommend this versatile product!
libet a.
Philadelphia
This green tea spray (as well as the rosewater spray) have become my luxury obsessions! I say that because these are not exactly essential in a skincare routine, but they feel very nice on the skin and just makes you feel luxe and refreshed when you use them. I have oily skin for reference, and I find these really hydrating but not too oily since there is no oil as they are water-based products. How I use them is after I cleanse my face in the shower, I use toner and then spray either the rose spray or the green tea spray on my face to restore hydration and cool off my face from the steam of my shower, then after it gets absorbed I put on my serums and moisturizer. These take a while to absorb into the skin, but they are really refreshing and just a pleasure to use when you feel like pampering yourself a little. I don't notice any magical effects, it doesn't minimize my pores or keep me matte or give me ultimate hydration, but I love to include them in my skincare routine. I have also tried these to set my makeup, and I prefer to use them just as refreshing sprays since I don't think they make my makeup last and the spray nozzle is not fine enough for me to use after makeup, personally. I still love these products, and I have repurchased both multiple times. Highly recommend this product.
Sarra N.
Murrieta
This spray is super refreshing. I’ve used it before dusting in setting powder and then again after to help give it a nice, buffed appearance. The scent is super strong, like tea and aloe, but it does feel nice when sprayed. That’s a big problem for someone who gets migraines from strong scents... I think you could even dilute it down if the scent is too strong for you- it would still do the job, but be a little easier on the nose. I’m tempted to pour a little into a travel spray bottle and dilute that to see how it goes, then just take that with me in the go. MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea
Stacy I.
Chesterfield
This is my first Mario Badescu product to try, bought it when Ulta had it on sale for half price.  I was not expecting to love it as much as I do!  I have very oily but aging skin, and I live in the Midwest where it is very hot and humid during the summer.  I hate using a heavy moisturizer in the summer, so I have been using this in place of moisturizer and it is fantastic!  It is so cooling, soothing, and refreshing!  It gives me just the right amount of moisture without that heavy, greasy feeling!  This will definitely stay in my daily skin care routine!
Erin W.
Taylorsville
MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea<—— my fav! I love this smell best out of the other two Facial Sprays from Mario Badescu. The fresh cucumber 🥒 smell is very fresh and great to wake me up after a morning shower or even to freshen my face up in the middle of the day. Love just about all Mario Badescu products. All his products are very affordable. And a little tip for those who don’t know you can get 5 or 6 free samples to try and you only have to pay about 2.99 in shipping and they come in the mail pretty fast, for me it only took about 3-4 days to get my samples to try when I applied for mine a while back. GREAT PRODUCTS!👌😊💕💖
Breanna H.
I love this stuff! I use it in my skincare routine, to lock in moisture before applying moisturizer or oils. It feels very refreshing and I love the fresh, clean scent. I probably wouldn’t use this for setting or refreshing makeup, but I have used it in the morning while priming my face. I always need that extra hydration in the morning. I hope they never increase the price on these sprays because they are so affordable compared to others.. I will continue to purchase this!
Junie C.
Moreno Valley, CA
Get it if you haven’t yet!! The scent is light and it’s perfect for me because I can’t stand strong scents. I was actually recommended by a lady in an apothecary to use cucumber products for my skin (mostly oily + lots of blackheads) so I decided to give this a try. I really love this spray. It hydrates my skin, it makes my skin glow, it clears up some blackheads, and it smells great! I also like to use it as a setting spray for my makeup sometimes because it just makes my skin feel lighter and healthier than if I were to apply some heavy setting spray on!
Caitlin P.
Kingsport, TN
I love this stuff, it is so calming and soothing. It has a nice stream of product that is not too aggressive but puts out just the right amount of product. It also smells really good and hydrates the face a little bit. I like to spray this one my face when I feel like I need a little more hydration or when I finish my makeup as a finishing spray. I also really like to spray it on my eye shadow brushes when applying glittery shadows to make them pop a little more. This product is very versatile and has a great price tag. It has also lasted me a long time and I will definitely be repurchasing.
Rena A.
Surrey , BC
Where can I buy this?
Elyse S.
Oakville, ON
How is this versus the rose water spray? Which would be better for dehydrated skin?
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Whats better Mario Badescu or Mac Fix+?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
What do you like about this product and how do you use it?
Samantha Y.
Do you use this after makeup?