BY MARIO BADESCU #3 in Face Mists

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

For times your skin is craving calm and comfort, Mario Badescu's Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender is the mist to reach for. Chamomile, vitamin C, and Lavender essential water combine in a soothing blend that leaves your complexion balanced and bright.

How To Use

Mist onto face, neck, or hair as needed. Use it to infuse more hydration before or after applying moisturizer, as a pick-me-up on the go, or post-makeup application to give skin a dewy finish. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Leaf Extract, Silver Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Zeolite, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, CI 60730 (Violet 2).

• What is your favorite face mist !? mine is Mario Badescu ...5 Answers
  • Is this q good product? Does the lavender have a strong s...9 Answers
  • How do you use this product? I use it every night to add ...7 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I never really buy facial sprays because I just out Rose Water in my facial misterand that is more than sufficient for my skin but i stumbled across this and liked that it contained chamomile and lavender and the price was more than reasonable. I'm so glad i bought it. Between this and my Rose Water....my complexion is completely weather proof! I love hire refreshing this mist feelsand how it absorbs quickly into skin instead if just leaving it liking soaking wet. This keeps that healthy glow to my face all day long and makes my 6hr old makeup look freshly applied. This will continue to be a permanent part if my skincare
Ashley W.
Nashville
I love this spray! It’s so refreshing. I use it to prime my face, to cool off after dance or the gym, or to calm my skin when it gets irritated. It’s really affordable and it’s perfect for all skin types (obviously unless you’re allergic to an ingredient(s)). It’s worth every penny and i will continue to purchase and use it. They many differently sized bottles that have specific prices which is really nice. If you can’t spend the money for a big bottle then they have cheaper smaller bottles. It’s great for people on a budget and it’s a great spray to add to your collection. I definitely recommend it to people and I encourage you to use it too.
Krysjahn J.
If I could I would give this spray 6 out of 5 stars! It’s amazing. The wonderful sprayer gives out a beautiful light mist. I use it at the beginning of my day to give me a hydrating mist that really clears the complexion. My acne goes away and my dark spots begin to vanish. I also love using it at night because the lavender really helps for feel refreshed and ready for bed. This product is great for all times of day!
Kate T.
I can count on this facial spray to keep my skin refreshed and moisturized! I like to use this Aloe, Chamomile, and Lavender scented facial spray right before bed because the scent is very relaxing and refreshing. I find that a quick spritz relieves my skin of any redness and instantly feels calming and cooling. And it is gentle enough for sensitive skin and everyday use. The Mario Badescu facial spray line is my go-to facial sprays!! Try out their Rosewater spray...I love it as a toner! And check out their Cucumber & Green Tea for instant cooling boost of hydration!
Maryam Z.
I’ve tried the rose water, and bought the cucumber with green tea one yesterday (already love). Went back to Ulta last night and saw the travel size of this one and bought it to try it. I sprayed up on my face on the way home and it hydrated my skin so fast and the scent is amazing. Will be keeping this one in my purse to refresh throughout the day. Amazing product.MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender
Karimah P.
Baltimore
This facial spray is very refreshing. I was intrigued to purchase it because I heard of many people using Mario Badesco products. The woman at Ulta recommended this specific one for me simply because of the lavender. This was the first spray from the brand I tried and I enjoy it! I use it in the morning for a splash of added hydration as well as in my nightly skincare routine. I also use it after my makeup application to give a nice, glowy appearance (although the spray is NOT a setting spray / does NOT set makeup).
Christine L.
Love this product especially for the price point! I typically use it after washing my face and applying toner, just before using  moisturizer! Sometimes i'll just spray it on throughout the day when my skin feels dry. It provides instant refreshment and hydration which I love. You can feel the difference in just a couple of sprays.

The nozzle also deserves to be acknowledged because it gives the perfect mist which apparently isn't always a given with products. Overall, I would 110% recommend!!
Myrissa G.
MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender this is a fairly new spray that Mario Badescu came out with and I was super excited to try it because I LOVE this skincare brand. This spray gives my face life! And not to mention it smells SO GOOD. The lavender and chamomile is really relaxing too. This spray absorbs really quickly in my skin and doesn’t leave a dewy feel to it and it moisturizes my skin soooo well! And I mean, who doesn’t love the color of this spray?!
Mandy A.
Clearwater
Love this spray! I recently started to get what looks like mild rosacea every time my face heats up. I live in Florida so that’s OFTEN. After showers, sun exposure, working out, you name it. I bought this a couple weeks ago and love it! Effective for calming. Feels sticky when first applied, which is why I gave 4 stars, but honestly absorbs well and the stickiness isn’t long lasting!
Megs 🖤.
Milwaukee
My favorite spray by Mario! Love the scent and the spray nozzle has a nice even mist. I use this to set my makeup or hydrate my skin before a clay mask. This is very affordable and is available at Ulta and Sephora. All of the sprays do about the same thing but have slightly different scents / ingredients. MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender
Rayne R.
Is this q good product? Does the lavender have a strong sent? Does it make your face feel sticky?
Jazmin T.
How do you use this product? I use it every night to add moisture to my face and relax it.
S A.
What is your favorite face mist !? mine is Mario Badescu MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender
Caroline H.
What is your favorite Mario Badescu facespray?
samantha s.
how is the lavender one i haven’t tried ?

back