BY MARIO BADESCU

Simple, gentle, gel-like cream that removes all eye make-up including waterproof mascara. Safe for contact lens wearers. see more...

• Has anyone tried this? Does it take off waterproof eye makeup?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Maria S.
This cream makes my night time routine 10X easier! Using a makeup wipe can be tough on my sensitive skin so I usually opt for this easy makeup remover. It's compact and easy to use. I also love that it doesn't burn my eyes when I remove my eye makeup - this is a great makeup remover for sensitive skin!
Samantha C.
I love using this cream to get my eye makeup off! It's light but it does the job! It's not harsh on your eye area which is important because that skin can often be very sensitive! It takes your eye makeup off so easily and effortlessly!
Chandler O.
Ottawa
Loveeee this product! It is amazing for getting my eye makeup off. It comes off so easy. I really like the rose spray as well. It is so moisturizing spraying over my foundation. It doesn't smudge my makeup either
Andrea O.
I use this to remove mascara and it works very well! It removes water proof makeup very easily. I purchased this at Ulta and they were very sweet and helpful when it came to finding this product. It also helps with refreshing the under eyes!
Reanny S.
I've only ever used makeup wipes to remove my make up and sometimes when using makeup wipes there can be a lot of tugging on the skin causing wrinkles and redness. So I decided I wanted something that was not going to do that. I am absolutely obsessed with this product not only is it gentle on the skin but it leaves my skin so soft and hydrated. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Tiffany W.
I tried using this product every night to remove the mascara from a long day and it works pretty well. It is an interesting consistency since it is a cream compared to other make up removers I have used in the pass. I actually love the creamy texture because it feels so moisturizing to my eyes! The only con is that I not too fond of the smell. Not to mention this product sells at a very affordable price!
So I used this until the product was completely gone and I really liked it. For the.price I was a little disappointed at the size. But you get what you pay for, and if you want quality you should pay for it. The product removed my eye makeup and I use a lot of it! Great smell, non irritating.
Stephanie S.
Buffalo, NY
I'm a huge huge fan of waterproof liner, and mascara. This just helps get all of that off with less of a struggle and honestly that's all I could ask for the product to do. Other removers leave my eyes with a grey film that looks like a bruise but this gets me perfectly removed.
AApril M.
Milton
This cream seemed to work pretty well on my waterproof mascara. It felt a bit heavy but was easily rinse off. If you have had to remove make up this is a great product to use. Just be prepared for it to be a bit greasy. So far this has been the best product I have used.
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
Not a fan of using cream as makeup remover. I love the mario brand for other things so I thought I would try this. The cream kinda burned my eyes and I just feel like it didn't really remove my makeup like a wipe would have. Not impressed at all and wouldn't buy again.
Angie J.
Has anyone tried this? Does it take off waterproof eye makeup?