BY MARIO BADESCU

Classic makeup artist favorite. Gently removes all makeup.

Ingredients

Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Petrolatum

How To Use

Apply a small amount of product to lids and lashes with a cotton pad. Using light pressure, wipe in a downward direction until every trace of eye makeup is removed. Rinse off any residue and follow with eye cream and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Has anyone tried this? Does it take off waterproof eye ma...1 Answers
Andrea O.
I use this to remove mascara and it works very well! It removes water proof makeup very easily. I purchased this at Ulta and they were very sweet and helpful when it came to finding this product. It also helps with refreshing the under eyes!
Tiffany W.
I tried using this product every night to remove the mascara from a long day and it works pretty well. It is an interesting consistency since it is a cream compared to other make up removers I have used in the pass. I actually love the creamy texture because it feels so moisturizing to my eyes! The only con is that I not too fond of the smell. Not to mention this product sells at a very affordable price!
Maria S.
Lanham, MD
This cream makes my night time routine 10X easier! Using a makeup wipe can be tough on my sensitive skin so I usually opt for this easy makeup remover. It's compact and easy to use. I also love that it doesn't burn my eyes when I remove my eye makeup - this is a great makeup remover for sensitive skin!
So I used this until the product was completely gone and I really liked it. For the.price I was a little disappointed at the size. But you get what you pay for, and if you want quality you should pay for it. The product removed my eye makeup and I use a lot of it! Great smell, non irritating.
Stephanie S.
Buffalo, NY
I'm a huge huge fan of waterproof liner, and mascara. This just helps get all of that off with less of a struggle and honestly that's all I could ask for the product to do. Other removers leave my eyes with a grey film that looks like a bruise but this gets me perfectly removed.
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
Not a fan of using cream as makeup remover. I love the mario brand for other things so I thought I would try this. The cream kinda burned my eyes and I just feel like it didn't really remove my makeup like a wipe would have. Not impressed at all and wouldn't buy again.
Heather M.
Ferndale, MI
First time and last time using this product. Left my eyes sticky and still with mascara on my lashes. I expected makeup to be removed and not stuck on with a tacky cream. I purchased this from Macy's and thankfully they have a very relaxed return policy.
rosemaria g.
milford
great product. removed my makeup flawlessly. this wasn't my first time using it and i'm almost out. will definitely be restocking more. it's very effective and does it's job. i bought it from  Sephora. i highly recommend. you wont be disappointed. :)
Carolyn G.
Flushing, NY
I am a fan of all of Mario Badescu's products, and especially this eye makeup remover cream. It really cleans everything off your face and does a great job at removing anything you might have missed with the makeup remover wipes.
Chandler O.
Ottawa
Loveeee this product! It is amazing for getting my eye makeup off. It comes off so easy. I really like the rose spray as well. It is so moisturizing spraying over my foundation. It doesn't smudge my makeup either
Angie J.
Has anyone tried this? Does it take off waterproof eye makeup?

back