BY MARIO BADESCU

Gently remove all eye make up with no greasy residue left behind. Easy to remove and reapply make up immediately. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ghydaa A.
Laval, QC
It is good and removes all eye makeup ! Its soft and gentle to the eyes but I think for the proce they are way better and cheaper eye makeup remover that does the same thing ! So I dont think I will buy it again
meg O.
Perfect for those heavy make-up days! While I usually use a one step cleanser, this took all of the work out of removing heavy eyesahdow, waterproof mascara and eyeliner! Always the best to remove make up in one go after a long day/night.  Will have to add it to my post-night out skin care routine.
Jess O.
Hamilton, ON
Loved it. Worked like a dream. I highly recommend it. Definitely one of the best I've ever used. Removed everything and left my skin feeling wonderful.
Francesca P.
Toronto
great product! removes all my makeup even waterproof eyemakeup and liner! there is no tugging at the eye which is really important to me
Ell❤️ M.
Liverpool (LP)
Did a great job at removing my waterproof mascara would benefit more if you received more of the product for your money