BY MARIO BADESCU

Gently remove all eye make up with no greasy residue left behind. Easy to remove and reapply make up immediately. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Norma G.
Norma G.
Concord
Love this product it removes makeup so effortlessly and gets it all off with minimal use of the product so it last you a long time!
Nancy V.
Nancy V.
Wichita, Kansas
super soft, wipes off my makeup, including my waterproof masacara easily! I absolutely love it, and the price is very affordable.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Oxnard, CA
this stuff is pretty great at breaking down eye makeup. did not make my eyes sting and i have pretty sensitive eyes
julie 🕷.
julie 🕷.
I love this product. Since my skin is very sensitive, i use this alot. Ive been through about 3 bottles. It works amazing
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
This takes off all my makeup and I love it so much brand has amazing products and the packaging is so pretty
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Virginia Beach
This is aweskme for removing stubborn markup,  especially water proof mascara. Will definitely buy again.
EMMANUELLA O.
EMMANUELLA O.
Fitchburg, MA
It worked really good and took away all the makeup and also leaves face looking really nice and smooth
meg O.
meg O.
Perfect for those heavy make-up days! While I usually use a one step cleanser, this took all of the work out of removing heavy eyesahdow, waterproof mascara and eyeliner! Always the best to remove make up in one go after a long day/night.  Will have to add it to my post-night out skin care routine.
Brooke R.
Brooke R.
First time using it and I'm very impressed!!Such a good eye make up remover as it's not too oily but not drying at the same time. You don't need a lot either, it breaks down all the makeup around and on the eyes making it easy to use and not being so harsh on the eye.
Zeynep A.
Zeynep A.
NW9 0DE
It was good it didn't remove deeply intense colours on my eyes but did remove the majority of it. I bought it online and it was ok price. I wouldn't buy it again but I would recommend to people who don't wear much eye makeuo