BY MARIO BADESCU

Gently remove all eye make up with no greasy residue left behind. Easy to remove and reapply make up immediately. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Diana B.
After seeing my favorite YouTube beauty guru use this I knew I had to try it ...it's a nice makeup remover, doesn't sting or burn your eyes and doesn't leave an oily residue
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
This product worked okay with the removal. It does have a gel like consistency when I put it on my face. It's very cooling and relaxed my skin. The only thing I did not like about this product was the smell of the gel. I would recommend this to someone who does not mind fragrance.
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
This is a great product but I've also found cheaper products that also give me the same results. However it's not too harsh on my skin and it doesn't have a bad smell to it. For the pricing of this product I wouldn't purchase it again.
Shira P.
BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER!! Just a little bit of the product into a cotton swab takes off quite a bit, it has a nice light smell which isn't too strong. Very effective and dies what it says. It's not too harsh to those who have sensitive skin/oily like I do. 5/5 recommend.
Deanna R.
This is a good product, made my skin soft and gentle. It was not disappointing I loved it works well for both skin types. I am a repeated user and will continue to use it. Not harsh on the skin at all it is gentle. Yes I would buy this product again. I love it.
Jessica T.
Great for removing make up. Some products make ur skin super irritated. However whenever I use Mario's product my skin always feels refreshed and cleansed. I would also recommend to those with sensitive skin
Jade W.
This makeup remover is definitely one of my favorites, when the makeup wipes don't get all the liner or mascara I use this and it gets everything off with just a couple wipes! It's not too pricy this brand is very reasonable. I would buy this again!
Maggie R.
This product removed my mascara and eyeliner very easily and didn't cause any skin irritation. The price is definitely worth it.
Jehiny L.
 Is amazing  makes your skin so soft and smooth. It sets my makeup for an all day coverage. Had an amazing smell and last you forever.
Heidy  M.
Kissimmee, FL
it does it's job and smells good, can't go wrong for the price. don't have to use much to remove eye makeup. I usually buy it at ULTA