Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Amber M.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Cristina C.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight. Non-greasy. Removes all eye makeup.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Apply a small amount of product to lids and lashes with a cotton pad. Using light pressure, wipe in a downward direction until every trace of eye makeup is removed. Rinse off any residue and follow with eye cream and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon*
Kimberly T.
Lafayette, IN
It gets 4 stars because it does work really well. I can't give it 5 because I don't like the way it feels on my eyes. It's so thick that it just feels so weird taking your makeup off and it feels like it takes longer. It doesn't leave any oily residue as it says on the bottle which is greatly appreciated. I probably won't repurchase as there are other makeup removers I like better.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am a huge Mario Badescu fan and I believe that this product is one of the only products that I have used from him that doesn’t work very well for me. I purchased this because it said it was non-oily, but it does in fact seem like it is very greasy on my skin. I feel like I have to scrub very hard to actually remove my make up and I can never get the oil off of my skin. It does not irritate my eyes like most make up remover’s do so if you like oil based make up remover’s this one would be for you!
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
I love this product! It effectively removes my makeup without leaving my skin feeling ashy and nutrient-stripped. It has convenient packaging and I definitely will continue using this product religiously.
Haley E.
Kenai
Helped take away my acne and helped me with break outs a little pricey but worth it every very effective
Cristina C.
I really liked this at first, but now I'm not a fan. I don't know why it's called non oily when there is oil in the ingredients. It does do a decent job removing eye makeup, but I found that as it got older it got very liquidy. I feel like you can get a similar result with something like coconut or olive oil.
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
This is a great product but I've also found cheaper products that also give me the same results. However it's not too harsh on my skin and it doesn't have a bad smell to it. For the pricing of this product I wouldn't purchase it again.
Jess O.
Hamilton, ON
Loved it. Worked like a dream. I highly recommend it. Definitely one of the best I've ever used. Removed everything and left my skin feeling wonderful.
Kate R.
88000 Mostar, BiH
I really like this product but the only problem is that you have to put very much couse it drys very quckly
Sheridan B.
Great product! I have very oily skin and this prevented my skin from getting oily while taking off my make up! Highly recommend.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I personally really like a lot of products from this brand however this one is not my favorite. I do not find it lasts as long as alternative options and it is at least twice as expensive as drug store options. Personally, do not waste the $7 on it.
Tiffany R.
Does this product sting your eyes? And does it do a good job at removing makeup?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else think that this is too greasy?