Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Amber M.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Cristina C.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY MARIO BADESCU #63 in Makeup Remover

Lightweight. Non-greasy. Removes all eye makeup.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Apply a small amount of product to lids and lashes with a cotton pad. Using light pressure, wipe in a downward direction until every trace of eye makeup is removed. Rinse off any residue and follow with eye cream and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Allen, TX
Removed my makeup pretty easily yet kinda burned my eyelids. Wasn't the best product of their that I've tried.
jazy P.
It doesn't work very well it burns my skin soooo that's not good I would not recommend it and it's pricey so boo it's a bad
Kelsey s.
Portage, MI
I hated this stuff. It worked ok on getting my makeup off, but it made my eyes burn so badly that I threw it away after only using it a couple times.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I personally really like a lot of products from this brand however this one is not my favorite. I do not find it lasts as long as alternative options and it is at least twice as expensive as drug store options. Personally, do not waste the $7 on it.
Candyce M.
Washington, UT
My ponds cold cream does better and is way cheaper. I like the aloe sprayso i got this. Total waste of money.
Dennisa A.
miami
Pensaban que sería mucho mejor este producto, si funciona, pero no volvería a comprarlo.
Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
I bought this from Mario Badescu website to replace coconut oil as a makeup remover. It removes the bulk of your eye makeup without hurting your eyes. However, no matter how hard I try, I'm always left with a significant amount of black under my eyes because it doesn't remove all of the mascara and eyeliner. Kind of frustrating.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am a huge Mario Badescu fan and I believe that this product is one of the only products that I have used from him that doesn’t work very well for me. I purchased this because it said it was non-oily, but it does in fact seem like it is very greasy on my skin. I feel like I have to scrub very hard to actually remove my make up and I can never get the oil off of my skin. It does not irritate my eyes like most make up remover’s do so if you like oil based make up remover’s this one would be for you!
The eye makeup remover by Mario Badescu is very gentle. I think the product itself is effective but it does take me a bit to get everything off. This was my first time using the product, but I probably won't be rebuying. I wouldn't recommend the product to heavy makeup wearers.
Samantha R.
Oxnard, CA
this stuff is pretty great at breaking down eye makeup. did not make my eyes sting and i have pretty sensitive eyes
Tiffany R.
Does this product sting your eyes? And does it do a good job at removing makeup?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else think that this is too greasy?