Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Amber M.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Cristina C.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Lightweight. Non-greasy. Removes all eye makeup.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Apply a small amount of product to lids and lashes with a cotton pad. Using light pressure, wipe in a downward direction until every trace of eye makeup is removed. Rinse off any residue and follow with eye cream and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon*
maria o.
HANOVER PARK, IL
one of the best eye makeup removal products ive ever used, didint have to use much for it to take all the eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner of my lids. will contimue to purchase this product.
Nancy V.
Wichita, Kansas
super soft, wipes off my makeup, including my waterproof masacara easily! I absolutely love it, and the price is very affordable.
Gianni R.
I literally love this remover it melts my eye make up with no issue. This is apart of my skin care routine now and I am not going back to coconut oil.!
Haley H.
36870
I loved this product it was absolutely wonderful! The packaging was soo cute and nicely done! The product felt amazing, definitely met my expectations! It was definitely effective & wonderful! The product couldn't have been any better! It was absolutely astonishing!
roxana p.
I love all of the products that line has to offer.
This is so gentle on my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Hayley M.
I love this eye makeup remover!! I've tried a lot of different removers and they've always left an oily residue on and around the eye area...though not this one! Makeup is easily removed including gel eyeliner and you're ready for bed in no time.
None L.
San Jose, CA
Mario Badescu has some of the best products ! i keep this one in my travel bag and I love how it is non-oily so I don't always have to rely on a cleanser to get that oily residue other makeup removers have.! Totally recommend this product, it is the best !
Doaa S.
omg😻😻I really love this product 🙊👌I can't imagine my life without it💞💞It has so good quality👍😻😻
Yasamin P.
 I fell in love with this product as I do with all other Mario badescu products. It went over my expectations. It was very effective. And it was not at all disappointing. It was very gentle on the skin and I would totally recommend it to others. I love all of Mario badescu products. :)))
Dakota K.
West Valley City
I love this makeup remover so much most eye makeup remover burns my eyes but this one doesn't and that's a really big deal for me so I highly recommend this makeup remover to everyone I know also another plus is it smells amazing
Tiffany R.
Does this product sting your eyes? And does it do a good job at removing makeup?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else think that this is too greasy?