Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Amber M.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Cristina C.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY MARIO BADESCU #59 in Makeup Remover

Lightweight. Non-greasy. Removes all eye makeup.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Apply a small amount of product to lids and lashes with a cotton pad. Using light pressure, wipe in a downward direction until every trace of eye makeup is removed. Rinse off any residue and follow with eye cream and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Belinda A.
Enfield
Not oily & doesn't clog pores. Very good at removing , eye makeup. Worth the price and a little goes a long way.
Brittany S.
Allen, TX
Removed my makeup pretty easily yet kinda burned my eyelids. Wasn't the best product of their that I've tried.
Candyce M.
Washington, UT
My ponds cold cream does better and is way cheaper. I like the aloe sprayso i got this. Total waste of money.
Melissa F.
This takes off all my makeup and I love it so much brand has amazing products and the packaging is so pretty
Molly S.
Harmony
I always use this to take off waterproof makeup (it works fantastically)! I would 100% reccomend buying this!
Mianjel L.
This product was not oily at all. It was very gentle on my eyes. It removed my eye makeup white effectively
Morgan B.
Virginia Beach
This is aweskme for removing stubborn markup,  especially water proof mascara. Will definitely buy again.
Haley E.
Kenai
Helped take away my acne and helped me with break outs a little pricey but worth it every very effective
EMMANUELLA O.
Worcester , MA
It worked really good and took away all the makeup and also leaves face looking really nice and smooth
Frances H.
Law
Works very well especially with water proof makeup. Very gentle on my skin. I love it
Tiffany R.
Does this product sting your eyes? And does it do a good job at removing makeup?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else think that this is too greasy?

back