Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Amber M.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Cristina C.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY MARIO BADESCU #59 in Makeup Remover

Lightweight. Non-greasy. Removes all eye makeup.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Apply a small amount of product to lids and lashes with a cotton pad. Using light pressure, wipe in a downward direction until every trace of eye makeup is removed. Rinse off any residue and follow with eye cream and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Sandi Lynn C.
Springdale, AR
Gently removes mascara and lash glue with ease. It does not irritate my eye like other more expensive products I have used in the past.
Maggie R.
This product removed my mascara and eyeliner very easily and didn't cause any skin irritation. The price is definitely worth it.
Heidy  M.
Kissimmee, FL
it does it's job and smells good, can't go wrong for the price. don't have to use much to remove eye makeup. I usually buy it at ULTA
Cheymie V.
Elmont, NY
It really takes of all the makeup it's effective. I love it. It's not really cheap nor expensive but I would definitely buy it again.
Samantha K.
I love this eye makeup remover. It's gentle and creamy without being greasy. It usually takes off my waterproof mascara in one sweep.
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
I use this daily its awrsome removes all my make up my skin is sensitive too so i have to watch what i use. U deff got to go buy this
Jehiny L.
 Is amazing  makes your skin so soft and smooth. It sets my makeup for an all day coverage. Had an amazing smell and last you forever.
Norma G.
Concord
Love this product it removes makeup so effortlessly and gets it all off with minimal use of the product so it last you a long time!
Toriana B.
Great makeup remover for oily skin people. Non greasy like regular make-up removers do. This gets rid of all signs of eye make up.
Sheridan B.
Great product! I have very oily skin and this prevented my skin from getting oily while taking off my make up! Highly recommend.
Tiffany R.
Does this product sting your eyes? And does it do a good job at removing makeup?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else think that this is too greasy?

back