Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am a huge Mario Badescu fan and I believe that this product is one of the only products that I have used from him that doesn’t work very well for me. I purchased this because it said it was non-oily, but it does in fact seem like it is very greasy on my skin. I feel like I have to scrub very hard to actually remove my make up and I can never get the oil off of my skin. It does not irritate my eyes like most make up remover’s do so if you like oil based make up remover’s this one would be for you!