Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Amber M.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Cristina C.Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel (Non-Oily) uploaded by Kimberly T.

BY MARIO BADESCU #63 in Makeup Remover

Lightweight. Non-greasy. Removes all eye makeup.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Petrolatum, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil, Huile Minérale), Glycerin, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Euphrasia Officinalis Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben,Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea

How To Use

Apply a small amount of product to lids and lashes with a cotton pad. Using light pressure, wipe in a downward direction until every trace of eye makeup is removed. Rinse off any residue and follow with eye cream and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Buy on Amazon
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am a huge Mario Badescu fan and I believe that this product is one of the only products that I have used from him that doesn’t work very well for me. I purchased this because it said it was non-oily, but it does in fact seem like it is very greasy on my skin. I feel like I have to scrub very hard to actually remove my make up and I can never get the oil off of my skin. It does not irritate my eyes like most make up remover’s do so if you like oil based make up remover’s this one would be for you!
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I personally really like a lot of products from this brand however this one is not my favorite. I do not find it lasts as long as alternative options and it is at least twice as expensive as drug store options. Personally, do not waste the $7 on it.
Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
I bought this from Mario Badescu website to replace coconut oil as a makeup remover. It removes the bulk of your eye makeup without hurting your eyes. However, no matter how hard I try, I'm always left with a significant amount of black under my eyes because it doesn't remove all of the mascara and eyeliner. Kind of frustrating.
Rachael J.
This isn't my favorite makeup remover, but it definitely isn't my least favorite either. Takes all of my makeup off, even when I'm wearing waterproof mascara. It smells very refreshing. I can't pinpoint why I don't love this, I just much prefer my Clinique Cleansing Milk.
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
I love this product! It effectively removes my makeup without leaving my skin feeling ashy and nutrient-stripped. It has convenient packaging and I definitely will continue using this product religiously.
Sam L.
Redding, CA
This product is so fetch! I love the packaging. I also like how it gets of all of my makeup with such an ease. It gets the job done without me having to pull hard on my skin. I would recommend it to others.
Cristina C.
I really liked this at first, but now I'm not a fan. I don't know why it's called non oily when there is oil in the ingredients. It does do a decent job removing eye makeup, but I found that as it got older it got very liquidy. I feel like you can get a similar result with something like coconut or olive oil.
Michelle T.
Deming, NM
What is the cardinal makeup rule??? ALWAYS remove your makeup thoroughly, and be gentle with your eye! This cleanser is gentle enough to use daily yet removes the toughest waterproof liquid eyeliner. The scent is so pleasant, and in a way comforting. This is a must have in your cleaner collection... Anything Mario is a must have!!!
Genevieve D.
New York
Gets any and all liquid liner off. It didn't make my skin feel weird, but if you wear contacts, remove them first. I thought that it was a good product especially because I usually have a hard time removing all the mascara from my lashes. You do have to use multiple removal pads but it gets the job done.
Eugenia A.
Albany, NY
i really like this product, first at all it is no oily which is great for me since my face it is kinda oily so i hate products that make my face feel more oily that already it is.... An second this product it is reallt good on doing its job, it removes make up from my eyes really easy and with no harm
Tiffany R.
Does this product sting your eyes? And does it do a good job at removing makeup?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone else think that this is too greasy?