BY MARIO BADESCU

Gently remove all eye make up with no greasy residue left behind. Easy to remove and reapply make up immediately. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachael J.
This isn't my favorite makeup remover, but it definitely isn't my least favorite either. Takes all of my makeup off, even when I'm wearing waterproof mascara. It smells very refreshing. I can't pinpoint why I don't love this, I just much prefer my Clinique Cleansing Milk.
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
I love this product! It effectively removes my makeup without leaving my skin feeling ashy and nutrient-stripped. It has convenient packaging and I definitely will continue using this product religiously.
Sam L.
Redding, CA
This product is so fetch! I love the packaging. I also like how it gets of all of my makeup with such an ease. It gets the job done without me having to pull hard on my skin. I would recommend it to others.
Shay G.
This remover worked good it was just a bit too oily for my liking it was my first time using this product. overall I would rate this product a 3. The packing was ok I feel that the product was a bit harsh considering the oil. I would not recommend to others Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
This product worked okay with the removal. It does have a gel like consistency when I put it on my face. It's very cooling and relaxed my skin. The only thing I did not like about this product was the smell of the gel. I would recommend this to someone who does not mind fragrance.
maria o.
Hanover Park, IL
one of the best eye makeup removal products ive ever used, didint have to use much for it to take all the eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner of my lids. will contimue to purchase this product.
Victoria P.
Winter Park, FL
Such a fantastic makeup remover! Works quickly to melt away even waterproof mascara, and feels delightful while doing it. When I rinse away with warm water, there's no sticky residue left over on my skin (though I always follow up with a double-cleanse anyway)
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
This is a great product but I've also found cheaper products that also give me the same results. However it's not too harsh on my skin and it doesn't have a bad smell to it. For the pricing of this product I wouldn't purchase it again.
Shira P.
BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER!! Just a little bit of the product into a cotton swab takes off quite a bit, it has a nice light smell which isn't too strong. Very effective and dies what it says. It's not too harsh to those who have sensitive skin/oily like I do. 5/5 recommend.
Aja S.
This is the only makeup remover that actually gets all of my mascara off. I got it at sephora and I will definitely be repurchasing. It's super gentle on my eyelids but it really gets the job done. Love it!