BY MARIO BADESCU

Gently remove all eye make up with no greasy residue left behind. Easy to remove and reapply make up immediately. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shay G.
Shay G.
This remover worked good it was just a bit too oily for my liking it was my first time using this product. overall I would rate this product a 3. The packing was ok I feel that the product was a bit harsh considering the oil. I would not recommend to others Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel
Clara L.
Clara L.
Dadeville, MO
This product worked okay with the removal. It does have a gel like consistency when I put it on my face. It's very cooling and relaxed my skin. The only thing I did not like about this product was the smell of the gel. I would recommend this to someone who does not mind fragrance.
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
This isn't my favorite makeup remover, but it definitely isn't my least favorite either. Takes all of my makeup off, even when I'm wearing waterproof mascara. It smells very refreshing. I can't pinpoint why I don't love this, I just much prefer my Clinique Cleansing Milk.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Such a fantastic makeup remover! Works quickly to melt away even waterproof mascara, and feels delightful while doing it. When I rinse away with warm water, there's no sticky residue left over on my skin (though I always follow up with a double-cleanse anyway)
Fatashe H.
Fatashe H.
Nettleton, MS
This is a great product but I've also found cheaper products that also give me the same results. However it's not too harsh on my skin and it doesn't have a bad smell to it. For the pricing of this product I wouldn't purchase it again.
Shira P.
Shira P.
BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER!! Just a little bit of the product into a cotton swab takes off quite a bit, it has a nice light smell which isn't too strong. Very effective and dies what it says. It's not too harsh to those who have sensitive skin/oily like I do. 5/5 recommend.
Samra C.
Samra C.
I love this product! It effectively removes my makeup without leaving my skin feeling ashy and nutrient-stripped. It has convenient packaging and I definitely will continue using this product religiously.
The eye makeup remover by Mario Badescu is very gentle. I think the product itself is effective but it does take me a bit to get everything off. This was my first time using the product, but I probably won't be rebuying. I wouldn't recommend the product to heavy makeup wearers.
Deanna R.
Deanna R.
This is a good product, made my skin soft and gentle. It was not disappointing I loved it works well for both skin types. I am a repeated user and will continue to use it. Not harsh on the skin at all it is gentle. Yes I would buy this product again. I love it.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Great for removing make up. Some products make ur skin super irritated. However whenever I use Mario's product my skin always feels refreshed and cleansed. I would also recommend to those with sensitive skin