BY MARIO BADESCU

Gently remove all eye make up with no greasy residue left behind. Easy to remove and reapply make up immediately. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shay G.
This remover worked good it was just a bit too oily for my liking it was my first time using this product. overall I would rate this product a 3. The packing was ok I feel that the product was a bit harsh considering the oil. I would not recommend to others Mario Badescu Eye Make-Up Remover Gel
Rachael J.
This isn't my favorite makeup remover, but it definitely isn't my least favorite either. Takes all of my makeup off, even when I'm wearing waterproof mascara. It smells very refreshing. I can't pinpoint why I don't love this, I just much prefer my Clinique Cleansing Milk.
maria o.
hanover park, IL
one of the best eye makeup removal products ive ever used, didint have to use much for it to take all the eyeshadow, mascara, and eyeliner of my lids. will contimue to purchase this product.
Samra C.
Kenosha, WI
I love this product! It effectively removes my makeup without leaving my skin feeling ashy and nutrient-stripped. It has convenient packaging and I definitely will continue using this product religiously.
Aja S.
This is the only makeup remover that actually gets all of my mascara off. I got it at sephora and I will definitely be repurchasing. It's super gentle on my eyelids but it really gets the job done. Love it!
The eye makeup remover by Mario Badescu is very gentle. I think the product itself is effective but it does take me a bit to get everything off. This was my first time using the product, but I probably won't be rebuying. I wouldn't recommend the product to heavy makeup wearers.
Sam L.
Redding, CA
This product is so fetch! I love the packaging. I also like how it gets of all of my makeup with such an ease. It gets the job done without me having to pull hard on my skin. I would recommend it to others.
allyssa f.
Glendale, AZ
this product was great it took off my water proof mascara with no problem normally i have to use a makeup remover and a face wash but not with this product
Cynthia C.
Littleton, CO
Such a great eye make up remover this product is very gentle on the skin and has no parabens or sulfites in it which is why I love it so much. I bought mine from Ulta and I would definitely repurchase this
Diana B.
After seeing my favorite YouTube beauty guru use this I knew I had to try it ...it's a nice makeup remover, doesn't sting or burn your eyes and doesn't leave an oily residue