Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask - 2 oz uploaded by Jo Anne R.Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask - 2 oz uploaded by Kevie M.Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask - 2 oz uploaded by Dannielle R.

BY MARIO BADESCU

Enzyme Revitalizing Mask - Hydrate and revitalize skin. This product is a moisture intensive alpha hydroxy mask ideal for dull, dry, or mature skin. Papaya and grapefruit extracts are the natural exfoliants blended with antioxidant vitamin A and E oils giving the skin a refreshed, glowing appearance.(2.0 oz.) - Enzyme Revitalizing Mask see more...

• Is this good for dry skin? My skin is also very sensitive but I ...2 Answers
kaia 🤘.
Fargo, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend has recommended this mask to me and I’m so happy that she did! It was my first time trying out this mask and it felt great going on and coming off. My skin felt so refreshed and soft. It totally met my expectations for a nice and more pricey face mask. Definitely recommend.
Bri M.
COLBERT, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeeeeeee Mario Badescu. Nothing they will ever do is wrong in my eyes. They are perfect. They do everything they say they do. This is a 10 star brand. Don’t try anything else after this because you won’t need too!! This brand is an all in one perfect for everyone brand
Johana R.
Nashua
Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask is a very creamy mask that goes on smoothly. I apply a thin layer, sit back and relax and allow it to do its magic. The papaya fruit extract does a great job to exfoliate dead skin and reduce the build up of dulling surface cells. Its rich in vitamins & minerals, too. Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask uses the strongest fruit extract Papaya. Thats what drew me in. My complexion feels very soft and the next day, my foundation applies beautifully.
Evie C.
Evanston, WY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this product! It makes my face feel so soft and glowing. I would recommend this to anyone. The packaging is boring but I can deal with that as I love this product more then the packaging
M S.
I purchased a full size of this from Ulta and used the whole bottle over the course of 6 months. I can't say I noticed a huge difference, but I did like the way my skin felt afterwords. For the price, you do get a lot of product compared to other mask companies. I love Mario Badescu and would purchase another mask from his line hands down.
Kendall Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mask for before an event because it moisturizes while also lightly exfoliating for a perfect surface for makeup application ! It feels cool going on and my face feels soft and clean afterwards. I will defiantly repurchase time and time again.
Antoinette R.
Winkelman, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It took my skin from flat line to alive! Wouldn't trade it for ant other brand I'm a repeat offender with this entire brand, it is amazing! It glides on and you immediately see results. This treatment honestly saved my skin! It helped my rosacea a ton!
Janelle R.
Castroville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Around fall and winter my skin gets so dry it almost hurts and with that come texturized skin, this product definitely brought my skin back with just one use! The packaging is nice and clean. I do think the scent is very strong but with those results who cares!
Megan C.
Gallatin, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A great pick me up for skin that’s feeling dry! Gentle enough to use in acne prone skin without worrying about it breaking you out. Leaves your skin feeling moisturized but not greasy! Definitely something I plan to keep in my make up cabinet!
Jo Anne R.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im loving this Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask. Its very creamy with a nice texture on your skin. I apply a nice thin layer, sit back and relax and allow it to do its magic. With papaya fruit extract to exfoliate dead skin and reduce the build up of dulling surface cells. Its rich in vitamins & minerals. Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask uses the strongest fruit extract Papaya. Thats what drew me in. My complexion feels very soft and the next day, my foundation applies beautifully. Im going to start looking into other Mario Badescu products. I received a nice sample kit a couple years ago and loved all the samples. Im looking to add a few of the other Mario Badescu products that pair well with this mask and fits into my skin care routine seamlessly. If youve ever shopped Mario Badescu, youll notice the array of products you can use before and after this Enzyme Revitalizing Mask. I recommend this Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalizing Mask to women and men.
Tina S.
New Haven, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for dry skin? My skin is also very sensitive but I have used some of the Mario line with no issues.