BY MARIO BADESCU

Moisturizing mask infused with fruit enzymes. Ideal for lackluster skin in need of a boost. Leaves skin soft, smooth, and radiant.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Isopropyl Palmitate, PEG-8 Stearate, Lanolin, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Carrageenan, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ergocalciferol, Sorbitol, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Quartz, Parfum (Fragrance), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, BHT

How To Use

Apply a thin layer of mask on clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Wait 20 minutes and rinse thoroughly with warm water.

Use 2-3 times a week for best results. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Mario Badescu Enzyme Revitalising Mask
  • "Best ever literally support this brand so much! Super cheap for such a good quality and high end product! So natural so it’s really good for sensitive skin, leaves it so smooth. I would buy 1000 jars!! Recommend to everyone" in 8 reviews
Sarah C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I have mixed feelings about this. My skin is dry and sensitive, and this doesn't irritate it. It also rinses off easily (especially by mask standards), which is nice because some products undo their own benefits by being difficult to remove. But the results aren't terribly noticeable, so I'm not sure it's worth it; I do see a little brightening and smoothing, but not much. I'm not wild about the floral scent (although it is not strong), and the packaging isn't ideal - the oils separate easily, which can be rectified by stirring it, but it seems that that must also thoroughly stir germs into it as well.  I'd use this if I got it as a sample or GWP but won't likely purchase.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Love this mask it leaves your face feeling so soft and hydrated has great ingredients and texture is amazing evens out skin tone , very gentle on the skin , very affordable like the packaging and would definitely recommend this product
Courtney M.
Sun Valley, CA
I went to Ulta to try a new mask because my skin was so dry. I was speaking to a sales women who recommend Mario Badescu, when I went over to where they carry his product I found it was really well priced so I picked up a dlfew samples and the enzyme mask. When i went home i was excited to try it i wanted to get off all the dead skin and start fresh. I have to say i was skeptical at first but after I used it I was really really surprised. My skin felt amazing after my skin wasnt irritated or even more dry. I have gone back to purchase a few more things and I have been happy. I would definitely recommend his products!
Emily K.
Frederick, MD
While this product is a little pricey, and this brand continues to be a little pricier than drugstore, I am absolutely obsessed with this product. I have used it quite a few times, and have found that my skin really takes to it's revitalising qualities. It nurtures my skin and really calms redness, even when I have to wash the mask off. The smell of the mask is a little strong, and I can see that many people would not enjoy that, but using such a small amount and covering the face lightly really makes it better. The texture is a little weird, but I use a flat brush to apply it to my face evenly, and it worked perfectly fine! I would recommend this for any type of spa night or when your skin needs a little more relaxing and nourishment.
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
I have used this mask a few times and I really like it. I didn’t think I would like Mario Badescu products since the products don’t look like high ends one do making me think that it won’t really work as well for me but I was pleasantly surprised! I will continue using this product because after the first application my skin looked refreshed and a lot brighter!
MEKENNAH S.
This line never ceases to amaze me. I have struggled my whole adult life with different forms of hormonal acne and this line is the only one that makes a considerable difference. This mask is one of my favorites, strong enough to make a difference but gentle enough to keep your skin hydrated. Will continue to use and recommend!
Katie M.
Minneapolis
This mask can be a little drying, so definitely can’t be used more than once a week. Other than that, it does exactly what it’s supposed to. My skin never looks better than when after I use this mask. It’s a good value and does what it claims to. Just make sure you moisturize well after and you’re set
Aricca L.
Atlanta
Awesome product. Left my skin feeling smooth and extremely moisturized. I have acne prone skin and I’ve never experienced any breakouts while using any of his products. I also have extremely dry skin and this product helped with combatting that. Would definitely purchase again.
Nikki  N.
This is another great line and a great price. It is perfect for somebody who is just starting out on skin care or not confident in skin care. I use a lot of these products for my teenagers this one in particular works really well when the skin is inflamed from breakouts.
Catherine M.
For its price it's really good and it feels really refreshing. I personally love the light scent. The packaging is average it's nice for its brand. It made my face look much brighter after first use but results were much more visible by the third
Tina A.
New Haven, IN
Is this good for dry skin? My skin is also very sensitive but I have used some of the Mario line with no issues.
Peter B.