3 colors available

BY MARIO BADESCU

This non-foaming gel cleanser thoroughly removes the day's makeup, dirt and oil without drying the skin. Papaya and grapefruit extracts are exfoliating alpha-hydroxy acids that help prevent dulling build-up that can cause blackheads and pimples. Leaves the skin looking radiant and pores clear. Brand: Mario Badescu. Style Name: Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel (16 oz.) ($24 Value). Style Number: 234830. Available In Stores. see more...

Dana H.
Dana H.
I just can't quit you, Mario B. I don't even know how we got started in our relationship together, but I'm fairly sure it was from a sample in another order I placed. I'm at that awkward age where my skin doesn't cooperate with me or even make sense to me anymore. It's like I turned 40 and someone else's skin glommed onto my body. Nothing that used to work worked anymore. Enter, Mario. I'd been saving the enzymatic cleaner for something to throw in my overnight bag, but I ran out of my usual. I'm so glad I did. It's gentle, but you feel like your face is getting clean. It's lightly scented, but it still smells clean. It's got a nice viscosity to it that feels good on my face. And it's reasonably priced. Really reasonably priced. The packaging isn't anything flashing, but I kinda like the retro vibe they're giving a la Kiehls... It's just good stuff. Even for someone as old as I am!
Lilliana S.
Lilliana S.
Wilmore, KY
I have struggled for years to find a cleanser that works for my face. I have sensitive skin so it's hard for me to find a product that I can use daily and not worry about it being too harsh, but this product changed my life. I love this cleanser. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean. It is not thick and goes on wonderfully. It does not leave a sticky residue after I rinse my face. I have combination skin (oily and normal) I've found that this cleaner is perfect for al skin types. It is not harsh at all and it smells so good. I noticed immediate improvement in my skin after the first week of using this cleanser. It is now incorporated into my daily routine and it is definitely one of my staple products! I highly recommend this product.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Worcester, MA
My skin gets angry with most skin care products, so needless to say I had horrible skin until I discovered this brand. After taking their product matching quiz on their website, I purchased this cleanser and several other products. My cystic acne has completely disappeared since using it. Also I can tell if I skip a day because I break out. It's not drying and calmed down a lot of the redness. Since I stopped breaking out I can finally work on my post acne scars. I really can't say enough good things about this product and entire line. Great cleanser at a good price point and was ecstatic when I found out Ulta carried it.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
I have only used this for a couple of days so far but I am already starting to see slight results. My acne redness has gone down along with some acne (it would help if I did not touch my face as often as I do). It feels refreshing as well and the smell isn't bad. The ingredient list is good as well as it if full of natural ingredients. I have super dry skin and this came in the combination/oily skin kit but it is working great! The one downfall is that it doesn't feel as if it is taking off all of my make-up. I do use the cucumber lotion (toner) afterwards which really takes off any extra dirt/make-up on my face.
Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.
Tucson, AZ
Oh, Mario Badescu. How I love you! This is such a simple cleanser that it surprises me how obsessed with it I am! In the mornings, I don't like to wash my face too much. I have acne and I don't need to constantly irritate my skin. However, I need to wash off my acne medicine from the night before. Sometimes I just use a quick swipe of Garnier Micellar Water on a cotton pad, especially if I'm feeling lazy or in a rush. But if I can, I prefer this. Just a dime-sized amount, smoothd all over gently, splashed off, pat my face dry...voila! It doesn't dry me out. Gentle, lovely cleanser.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I really enjoy this product, I do not remember where I got it but I was instantly hooked. It smells clean and makes your skin feel great. This is the only one Mario Badescu products I have used and if this is what his products are like, I am going to have to invest in more. This product is a bit more expensive so I would suggest buying a travel/sample size, which you can buy almost anywhere, to see how you like it. I would usually give this product three stars but the smell is so good it adds an extra star. Highly recommended.
Anastasia B.
Anastasia B.
Jacksonville, AL
This is a gentle and non-foaming gel cleanser that is perfect for sensitive and acne prone skin. I have been using this for 8 months now, and it has worked better than any drug store, high end, or medicated face wash I've ever used. There is no harsh chemicals like benzoyl peroxide or salicylic saiclyic acid so it is ideal for those with sensitive skin or allergies. The fruit enzymes in this keep skin fresh and clear. It claims to take off makeup, but I would suggest still using a makeup remover beforehand.
Sabrina T.
Sabrina T.
I am a devout follower of the Mario Badescu Skincare line. This product honestly deserves more than 5 stars because it leaves my face feeling so soft and almost "hairless" feeling because it gently removes the oils on my skin while leaving it feeling moisturized. This is really important in my nightly/morning skin care routine because I need a clean face to put products on top of. Got this for free from Urban Outfitters when I bought another one of Mario Badescu's products. I totally reccommend buying it!
MaryBeth C.
MaryBeth C.
Pittsboro, NC
I have extremely sensitive skin and have tried every (affordable) product available. Everything I've ever tried has either made my skin dry and crackly or an oil slick. I found this product at Ulta and what attracted my eye first was the simple labels and design. I grabbed a bottle to try and have only used that product on my face and neck since. It leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean and hydrated. I can't remember the last time I had a breakout. The best part is that it doesn't break the bank. :)
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
I really love the scent of this cleanser; it smells so fresh and clean. I use it as double application for makeup removal and cleansing at night. It's gentle and it feels clean without drying out my skin. It doesn't break me out. It contains AHA for chemical exfoliation, but I don't notice it that much. I use about a quarter size amount so little goes a long way. This doesn't foam up, which I like. It's a little bit more pricey than drugstore cleansers, but still reasonable.
Oklahoma City , OK
What other products do you use with it?
Oklahoma City , OK
What other products do you use with it?
Stevi L.
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
How often do you use this? Would daily use dry out or irritate my skin?
Hana A.
Hana A.
How is this for sensitive skin? Makeup removal?
Nicole E.
Nicole E.
Is this good for acne prone skin?