Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel

by Mario Badescu

Best-selling face wash. AHA-enhanced formula. Deep cleans and removes excess shine.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8 Stearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Leave on for 1-2 minutes to allow AHAs more time to dissolve away surface buildup, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

I Have combo skin due to dryness, and which one is better this or the Ordinarys?will it make my skin dry? What scent does it have?
Is this good for dry skin?
Can this be used with retinol treatment to follow ?
Start your review of Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel!
How would you rate this product?
Kentucky
Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel uploaded by Halie E.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have used this brand for years and every product I have tried is amazing. This is great for sensitive skin. It feels so silky and smooth while applying it to your skin. It has a very light fresh scent and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and clean. I haven’t seen any]other product on the market like it. I also have the facial spray but I keep it at work in my desk drawer🥰 A must try for sensitive skin. Follow me for More reviews and please let me know if you have any questions about this product 💁🏼‍♀️ #Mario Badescu #Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel #Mario Badescu Aloe Vera Toner #Mario Badescu Cellufirm Drops #Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea # #Mario Badescu Collagen Moisturizer Spf 15 59Ml/2Oz
Chester , PA
Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel uploaded by Mary F.
Purchased at: Sephora
An excellent moisturizing and hydrating cleanser. I was surprised at how thick and creamy the cleanser was. I wasn’t expecting that. It does have a great deal of fragrance in it fortunately for me I didn’t feel or see any irritation after cleansing my skin. The scent was actually quite nice and added to the experience. My skin looked and felt great afterwards. My skin felt clean and hydrated. My skin didn’t feel tight or striped at all. My skin looked bright and refined. It is a pretty awesome cleanser. I would definitely consider incorporating it into my skincare routine somewhere down the line.
Arlington, VA
This took some getting used to, since I’m very used to foaming cleansers. You can’t use this with a bristle face brush, or at least for me, it doesn’t work. It does GREAT for ALL skin types!! It is extremely gentle, easy to rub in, and leaves your skin feeling very fresh and soft. Only downside is it DOES NOT remove makeup. I usually have to switch to my foaming cleanser if I wear foundation that day, or I use a makeup removing balm prior to fully washing my face. However, I don’t think this is reason for knocking off a star since it serves its purpose so well! Highly recommend! And the bottle lasts a long time. It’s often on sale at Ulta, too, which is a huge plus. I tend to snag them whenever they’re on sale for $7.
I’m constantly trying new face washes. Ever since I graduated from “using cleanser my mom buys me” to “moderately informed teen who refuses to buy face wash from a supermarket,” i’ve been practically speed dating my way through Ulta & Sephora’s bestsellers. That being said, up until very recently, this was the only one I repeatedly went back to and had formed the strongest bond with. My skin feels clean, the scent is light and fresh, it doesn’t dry me out, it actually doesn’t taste awful (hear me out, who hasn’t accidentally ingested some face wash a time or two??). HOWEVER - 4/5 stars and it is no longer my staple - because while it was head and shoulders above the rest for quite a bit, I have recently achieved a new level of skin game and realized how much better it could have been all along. But big shout out for having my back as much as it could, for as long as it did.
APEX, NC
Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel uploaded by Cassidy W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This moisturizing cleansing gel is a great way to end your busy day. It is super refreshing and cooling and makes you feel like you took a breath of fresh air. It lathers nicely on the skin to break up dirt and oil that you have accumulated throughout the day. It is also great to use in the morning as a cleanser before applying makeup or moisturizers. It is super affordable and long-lasting and pairs great with the Mario Badescu cucumber green tes facial spray! Love this product! Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel Mario Badescu Facial Spray With Aloe, Cucumber & Green Tea
Gardner, KS
I have combination skin and it it it has always been hard finding a good face wash that works and this is the only thing that doesn’t make me break out. I love to buy mine at Ulta because you also get reward points. It doesn’t make me too dry or too oily and I love using the toner and the moisturizer in the same line as well. This is the most confident I have felt in my skin without make up on and I have been getting compliments on how clear my skin has been looking. It is an absolute holy grail item! Would highly recommend I love it so much, I use it daily!
Elkhart, IN
Okay wow!! I received this as a gift and had never used it before. On first use it was not impressive.....but i continues to use it morning and night and WOW!! it really made a moticibke difference in the texture of my skin, leaving my face smoothe and matte! I actually had someone notice and compliment and i thought wow it has to be bc of the new cleanser! It is a thick gel consistency and it does not lather it’s foam up. once you put it on your face it feels like nothing is there or happening, but just keep using it and your face will thank you!
This wash is pretty gentle on the skin and doesn’t leave my skin feeling stripped or dry however, I don’t feel like I get a good clean also if you’re into researching ingredients from a product this one isn’t for you mario badescu is known for their pricy products and adding fragrance to their skincare which is not my favorite due to many irritation side effects. If you don’t care about ingredients and want a simple cleanser then this might be it but in my opinion these products are quite pricy for what it is.
Independence, MO
I really really love this wash. It does benefit to look at reviews and read instructions on there website for this though. For one it’s not supposed to foam so when it doesn’t don’t freak. It is also recommended that you wash and leave on for around two minutes to let the enzymes soak into the skin. I love it I don’t think it has evened my skin tone but it is one of those rare washes that doesn’t strip my skin so I never feel the need to use moisturizer afterwards because my skin is always so soft.
Orosi, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I got this because it was on sale and I’m new to the whole skincare thing. Yah I know bad. This product is weird all the other face washes I had would bubble up and this one does not. It’s a jelly type comes out looking clear when you apply it. Be careful not to get in eyes it burns. I feel like it dries out my face I have to deep moisturize after this. It has been keeping my face clean no break out not to drying that it attacks my face. It’s just okay if you don’t moisturize after cleansing I don’t recommend this.

108 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a un mois
Holly M. • il y a un mois
I’d say for oily skin, I have dry skin and I feel like mario badescu products make me even more dry.