BY MARIO BADESCU #52 in Facial Cleansers

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Best-selling face wash. AHA-enhanced formula. Deep cleans and removes excess shine.

Ingredients

Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8 Stearate, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Carbomer, Sodium Chloride, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

How To Use

Gently massage cleanser in circular motions on wet skin. Leave on for 1-2 minutes to allow AHAs more time to dissolve away surface buildup, then rinse thoroughly with warm water. Be sure to follow with an appropriate toner and moisturizer. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Free Mario Badescu bag with 3 mini products when you buy ...1 Answers
  • How often do you use this? Would daily use dry out or irr...6 Answers
  • Is This Good For Oily & Sensitive Skin ?2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Melanie C.
Manteca, CA
Don’t let the “non-foaming” part scare you away! I initially did not like the feel of rubbing my face without a lather, but once I rinsed and dried my face, I was completely blown away by how perfectly smooth my skin was. I’ve tried all kinds of cleansers for my — at the time— oily/combo t-zone skin (even other Mario Badescu cleansers) and no other has ever made my skin feel as soft, clean and mattified as this cleanser right here. My t-zone is practically non-existent with products like this.

Pro tip: Use with a Konjac sponge to better control the product! I squeeze a drop or two onto a damp sponge and gently work it into my face. The Konjac sponge is also a amazing, gentle exfoliator so the combo of the two is just heavenly for any kind of skin.

Definitely recommended product to add to your skincare regimen!
Jas L.
I am not really sure if this gel caused me to break out or not because I don't use it constantly; I use it maybe once or twice a week, so I am not 100% sure if this product may cause someone to break out. It has a nice feel to it and although looks green in the bottle, when you apply it to your face it shows clear. I received this as a gift but probably would not buy it myself after trying it out. The reason I would not buy it again is that I've had a history with this brand just not working out for me and a dislike for how many chemicals are in their products. I would suggest you pick up a sample first to see if you like it before buying it.
Candace Y.
Torrance
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CLEANSER! I have been using this product for around two years now. I use every day usually in the shower to wash my face. It has always helped me clear up break outs and just feels wonderful on the face. It is also the BEST make up remover. I use it to take off stubborn lip sticks that are hard to remove ( like thick matte dry like lime crime.) It is simple, cheap, and almost always in stock at Urban Outfitters and Ulta. I recommend this product to everyone I know.
Pari R.
United States
About 2 years ago my face was full of pimples. Everything I ate or tried to clean my face with wouldn't work, until I got a sample of this. After a few months of using this, my skin started to clear up. My face is still clear, but I feel like my face has gotten used to the cleansing gel. I wash my face with it, but it doesn't really do much anymore. I would still recommend this product to people! It's amazing and I love all it has done for me.
Heather N.
Columbia
I bought a mini on a whim and Oh.My.Gooosh!! Its thick and it spreads well and it works. You dont get the tingle like some cleansers but you feel clean! I keep a mini in the shower and a large size in my cabinet to refill the mini. I follow up with the Mario Badescu Cucumber Cleansing Lotion which is a toner that makes me feel so fresh and gets all the extra gunk off. I use the toner after a workout or just to freshen up on these muggy Missouri days. Definately recommend both 100%!
Christiana A.
Commerce Twp, MI
I’m someone who has really sensitive skin and gets a bad allergic reaction to most face washes, so, I was so glad to find a face wash that didn’t break me out. Beyond that, the wash has enzymes that naturally occur in fruits to help wash away dead skin and cleanse deep in your pores. Its so gentle that I can use it daily with no problem. I love it and am so glad I picked it up! Also very affordable! I wish the company had refill stations so I could keep the bottle and reduce waste.
Elisa F.
Bakersfield, CA
I have to admit that at first I didn’t like using this. It was mainly an “Ugh, I bought this and don’t want to waste it, so I guess I have to use it.” After starting my second bottle— an accidental purchase because I was in a rush and meant to grab the green aloe toner— I fell in love. It’s so gentle and doesn’t strip my skin— I have oily combination, so some days my skin wants to turn into a grease ball and others it likes being dry. I don’t know why I didn’t like it at first, but I love it now and don’t plan on switching to a different cleanser any time in the future
scarlet r.
This has been one of my favorites face wash for so long and I love it, smells so good, leaves my skin so refreshed and skin hydrated. It could be used as a gently makeup remover as well. It’s gel, not a cream which works better for oily pores. I usually use the rose water spray from Mario Badescu after washing my face and I love the smooth, fresh feeling. Skin is balanced and more clear after using this cleanser.
Mikaela D.
St. Cloud,MN
I really like the entire Mario brand, however this cleansing gel isn’t one of my favorites. I took me a while to incorporate into my routine. I would not recommend using as a makeup remover because it’ll take you a few washes if you have a lot on. I usually use a makeup wipe before hand and then go in with this gel cleanser after to get what’s left. Works really well if there’s not a lot on your face that’s all.
Blair R.
Huntsville, AL
I love this Cleanser. I started using it about 8 weeks ago along with a few other Mario Badescu products that I’ve incorporated into my daily skincare routine. I like that this Cleanser doesn’t foam up or even really suds up. It feels like you’re rubbing a lotion or serum on your face and then rinsing it off. It has a light clean scent to it and doesn’t dry my skin out like most cleansers do. It isn’t harsh on my skin at all and does the job. Minus the initial purge my skin did when I first started my new routine about 8 weeks ago, I haven’t had a single breakout since using this Cleanser twice a day. There’s even days that I skip at night or wake up late and skip the morning cleanse. I bought it at Ulta and for the miracle it’s done for my skin, $14 before tax (8 oz bottle) is well worth it. I tried this in the travel size first and made that last for almost two months cleansing with it twice daily. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
What other products do you use with it?
Jackie R.
Oklahoma City , OK
What other products do you use with it?
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
How often do you use this? Would daily use dry out or irritate my skin?
Nicole E.
Is this good for acne prone skin?
Amanda H.
Does this work to keep your skin clear?

back