BY MARIO BADESCU

Smooth and restore moisture to dry, rough, cracked skin on the heels and elbows with this thick gel-cream. For maximum results use at bedtime with beauty booties or cotton socks. For elbows just a small dab will get rid of raw, dry skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
How does this not have any reviews?! It's FABULOUS. I've already bought 2 jars of this and plan to buy plenty more. The ingredients are super simple but super effective. If you have dry elbows or heels, apply this before bed and you'll wake up the next day with soft elbows/heels. This is truly a fantastic product.
Keshia O.
I didnt see any change when using this product. I wouldn't recommend it or re-purchase. I wear open back shoes often so my heels are prone to dryness and getting tough. I was hoping that this would extend the time between pedicure but did not notice a difference after using for a week.
Mariah R.
Louisville, KY
Awesome for dry elbows. I put this on at night and wake up with elbows that are as soft as a baby's bottom! I will continue to buy this and recommend this to other people! (Also great for winter and fall) xoxo
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
So the pros are it goes on smoothly and lasts the whole night. if you put it on at night you wake up in the morning with softer heels. The downside is your heels aren't significantly softer and you'll still need a pedicure. For this price I'd rather use lotion.
Amy H.
I think this product is extremely sticky. It's basically a blue colored starch but stuck to my comforter. I got this product online and I will not be getting it again. I wouldn't recommend this product.