BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Elisabeth A.
This spot treatment is the game changer of 2017. I have my skincare routine down, but I have something extra for problem areas now. I have the glass bottle and I use it overnight to dry out problem spots! After a few days there is a noticeable (HUGE) difference!
Ceressa F.
Loved this product ! It is extremely potent I see the blemishes visibly going away the next day . I got this for free at the Ulta Conference . The packaging is nice and it smells kind of weird but I love the product Mario Badescu
Leonardo C.
I would give it 5 stars only because the bottle is too small I think and it should be bigger I don't know I guess it me, but It actually works. I saw that Kylie uses it and I love it too. The smell is kinda weird to me every time I put it on. Also I go to sleep with it. One think is important don't shake it.
Olivia G.
Stafford, VA
I bought the Drying Lotion a couple days ago and has already done wonders in getting rid of my acne!!!!! I bought the glass bottle container and it definitely met my expectations from all the rage about it!!
Megan W.
HOLY GRAIL!! This is my go to product for breakouts if I see them or feel them I get out my trust Mario weapon! It's nice and gentle for the skin with camomile and talc. This is a life saver and will always buy!
Victoria T.
Homosassa, FL
This potion is my holy grail! I have always had cronic cystic acne and nothing has ever helped my skin like this drying lotion. I place it on my cysts and after leaving it on over night my cycts have dramatically decreased in size and are a lot less painful! Please don't ever stop making this product!
Dora W.
Perth
Love this stuff! Clears and dries up pimples over night! This is not for severe acne but more so for the once a month kind of break outs or odd pimple you just want to nip in the butt! Very affordable considering it last all year! Bought mine at Mecca!
Gigi W.
Marshfield, MA
I bought this on a whim and the results weren't too noticeable. For this tiny bottle the price was a bit up there. I applied it once a night on my blemishes, but didn't see them go anywhere. Maybe just not the product for me. The smell also disturbed my boyfriend.

*rating updated 4/20/2016*
Jessica T.
Attleboro, MA
You’re missing out if you haven’t bought this yet! I was sooo skeptical if it was really worth the price- IT IS!! It’s amazing. It dries out pimples over night and you wake up looking like they never even existed. You just put the product directly on the blemish and it dries. It doesn’t get on your pillow because it dries right up. You will wake up in the morning and your pimple is dried out completely, even those new stubborn ones that usually take forever to go away. Make sure you do NOT Shake the product. It is supposed to be separated. You dip through the clear mixture and into the pink mixture with a Q-tip. The smell is very strong but you get used to it and once you see how amazing the product works- you won’t mind. It’s worth it.
Amanda V.
Edmonson, TX
This stuff is an absolute GODSEND for pimples/breakouts. I bought it from Ulta and was a little bit hesitant because of the price but it is worth every penny! I’ll tell you a little about the product before telling you about my amazing experiences. First of all, one thing you guys should know is that this stuff is very odd looking with the clear liquid and pink sediment on the bottom, but it’s supposed to be that way and they are NOT supposed to be mixed whatsoever. To use, you just dip a Q-Tip to dip down through the clear liquid and touch the pink sediment. The pink sediment will adhere to the Q-Tip and that’s what you will use to add to affected area. Another important thing to know is that this stuff smells EXTREMELY strong, but once you see how amazing it works, it probably won’t bother you. Another thing is that it doesn’t go on clear; it puts a pink layer over the pimples/breakouts so it’s not something you would want to wear during the day unless you’re staying in the house and not going anywhere. It’s more ideal to use before bed. My first experience was amazing! I tried it on a big nasty pimple the night I purchased it. It was one of those great big ones that’s extremely inflamed, painful and BRIGHT RED! I put some of the product on my pimple after my skin care routine and thankfully it dried up nice because I was worried about it transferring to my pillowcase or blanket but it did not. I woke up the next morning and to my surprise, the pimple was pretty much gone completely. No redness, no inflammation, no pain.... nothing. It was flat to my skin but not red at all so you wouldn’t have even known it had been a pimple the day before. I seriously couldn’t believe my eyes! I’ve tried it on smaller pimples and sometimes there is absolutely no trace the next day... it’s unbelievable! Even if you can still see the pimple the next day, it will be an EXTREME difference! Another thing I love about this is that the tiniest little bit goes a very long way so this will last you sooo long. I highly recommend this to anyone that gets occasional pimples/breakouts! It will be your best friend.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?