BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Alison M.
Plainfield, IL
I never really write reviews, but after being a long-time user of Mario Badescu drying lotion and seeing that it has some pretty poor reviews on here I felt compelled to provide my review. 1. This product is in no way shape or form a miracle worker. You will not go to bed and wake up with porcelain, celeb-like skin and never have to use concealer on a nasty blemish again... you will however put it on before bed and wake up with a SUBSTANTIALLY smaller blemish and dramatically reduced redness/inflammation. 2. Yeah, it gets a little dry around the blemish especially after using the product for 2-3 days, but nothing a little added moisturizer and light exfoliation each morning doesn't fix. 3. Yes, it stings a bit. Think about it, you're putting salicylic acid on a very inflamed portion of your face. I wouldn't say it stings badly enough for me to take it off, but it does sting a bit especially if the pimple has been opened. I just tell myself it's working and it only lasts about 10-20 seconds until the lotion dries. 4. It does have a strong odor, but as someone else said it's sort of refreshing. It will definitely clear your sinuses! Again, this only lasts 10-20 seconds until the product dries. In conclusion, I will always have this drying lotion in my cabinet. The product is seriously fantastic and although it has a strong smell and tends to sting at first, it really does make a dramatic difference in your blemish overnight with it clearing up completely in a few days. It's super affordable as well for the amount you get, so do yourself a favor and try it out. Oh, and read the directions - q-tip straight into the bottle to the bottom pink sediment and straight out. Use a new q-tip for each pimple so as not to transfer bacteria!
Luce Y.
I bought this at Urban Outfitters, cant remember the price exactly but think it was around £10/15. Its OKAY at best, i suffer with hormonal acne on my chin only and it tends to flare around the time of my period and also if i eat too much sugar. I currently use sudocrem however wanted to try this cus i had read the good reviews. Realistically its just like sudocrem/toothpaste kinda thing and isn't really that special. It dries out the spot a bit over night but doesn't do much for deep/under the skin spots. I wouldn't buy it again.
Kathy N.
This product helped get rid of pimples somewhat but the effect definitely isn't overnight. It helps a lot with smaller ones but for big ones you'll need a little something extra. Depending on how you sleep though there might be some residue that wipes off on your pillow or sheets since it dries into a powder-like substance after you put it on.
Jayna H.
Bronx, NY
So even though this product is used for white and black heads, it removes my pimples right away! I love it. Put it on before sleeping and its gone the next day!
Brooke H.
Normal, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this because of a famous star who has acne problems (can’t remember who for the life of me). It wasn’t cheap, I think I bought it for $15 dollars. However, the littlest bit goes a long way. So I guess the price is worth it. I typically use a q tip to get to the pink stuff because that’s the stuff the bottle tells you to use, but then al the liquid is absorbed. I think it’s a good product. It definitely dries out the spots, but it doesn’t really cure them. I might have over used it. It works, but I don’t think I’ll repurchase again.
Ereeze B.
Lake Stevens, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this product for 3 weeks or so but this product didn’t work for me as it worked with other people. Stopped using it and I'm using Clean & Clear® Persa-gel® 10 Acne Medication for 3 months now and it’s more worth it than this Mario Badescu drying lotion.
Lulaa I.
Hermosillo, sonora
It makes your job perfect! It really works perfectly, it treats acne directly but without being aggressive to the skin
Meryl D.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I used to get a lot of acne. That stopped but I randomly get 3-4 acne red boils and the key to this product is using it as soon as you feel the boil. I literally see it improve overnight. Make sure you use it when you see the white head of the boil. It dries out almost immediately.
Janette Z.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Is the best for overnight cure for blemishes. If it doesn't get rid of them it'll shrink them so they'll be easy to cover with foundation.
Kayla M.
La Verne , CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is a life saver for me! I break out with a cluster of bumps on the contour regions of my cheeks that last for days and continue to appear as the next goes away. I apply this after cleansing and moisturizing at night before bed and by morning the bumps are noticeably smaller and are no longer red and inflamed. This product helps me feel a lot less self conscious when I go out.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?