BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...3 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
Ereeze B.
Lake Stevens, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I used this product for 3 weeks or so but this product didn’t work for me as it worked with other people. Stopped using it and I'm using Clean & Clear® Persa-gel® 10 Acne Medication for 3 months now and it’s more worth it than this Mario Badescu drying lotion.
Kate J.
Greensboro
honestly, this drying lotion was absolute trash! it didn’t help my acne at all! it just had a really strong smell. I saw no difference at all with my skin overnight and I gave it a try multiple times. I wouldn’t waste my money on it. don’t even bother
Brooklyn M.
united states
Purchased at: ULTA
This doesnt work at least not for me. I'm under the impression that apply this to whiteheads would make them go away over night. Instead od inlamming my pimple dont recommend
Nava B.
Morgan Hill, CA
This used to be my go to product for breakouts.  It would literally clear a breakout overnight. But, I guess they changed the formula because no it does nothing.
Emilie G.
No no i dont like IT , the smell is so strong and IT did not help you with your acne/pimples.
You have to USE a q-tips and Take IT down to the bottom to Get the pink . I dont recommend IT to someone But This is my opinion
Mona N.
I tried everything I could to make this product work for me. I wanted to put an end to popping my white heads by simply putting this drying lotion on it but it did not work. I mean youre suppose to leave this on all night, and because im a stomach sleeper (my face is pushed up against the pillow) this stuff is off by the morning. However, I did try one full night sleeping on my back and I had a HUGE white head on my chin and it did not clear it or make it smaller. It only dried it out and then I had to pick it and still ended up popping it. So i mean... meh
Rachel M.
Returned it, didn't do ANYTHING. Also it flakes off and goes everywhere. Don't know why everyone likes this. Peter thomas roth acne dots work much better than this is don't flake off or have to worry about the way your sleeping so you don't wipe it off.
Ashley M.
Fort Lauderdale
This product made my face turned crazy. Unfortunately it created more pimples than removing them. I returned this product to ulta and defiantly was not worth all the hype
jenna k.
i bought this product hoping it would finally be the cure to my endless pimples, and i figured with such an expensive price for a drying lotion, maybe it could possibly work. after spending my money, i learned that
1. this product could easily break with the glass container, so if you're planning on getting it at least get the plastic bottle.
2. this product has a very harsh and strong smell
3. this made NO difference to my acne and when applied on pimples that haven't been touched, it just burnt and stung and it wasn't pleasant to keep on your skin.
i would not recommend this product and hopefully you might have sense to not purchase this highly expensive product, unless you want to try it out for yourself.
Mimi M.
Spicewood, TX
I wanted to like this so bad because of all the hype, but it just didn't do anything for me. My breakouts didn't get smaller and it just irritated my face and smelled incredibly minty. I wouldn't repurchase this again
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?