BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Crystal O.
This stuff is really good! My random pimple won't last long when I use this at night! Instead of lasting more than 3 or more days it will only last 1 to 2 days! Just like it says on the package, don't use over broken skin! It will burn, I have a high pain tolerance and accidentally added some to a pimple I had just picked at and even for me it burned for a few seconds!
Delaney E.
Melissa , TX
I would say this product is alright, I tried it for a while to test it and see if it even worked. At first I thought it worked, but after a while I noticed that it really wasn't doing anything, but sting for like a split second, and it would come off super easy. I don't feel this product should be 17 dollars especially if it doesn't do that good of a job, of drying the imperfection.
Brina H.
Bought this from Ulta during one of their sales. I get the occasional breakout and wanted to try this based on reviews. It did shrink the size of the breakouts fairly quickly, and without drying out the surrounding skin, but I didn't feel as if this product performed any better or differently than a couple of drugstore products from cvs that claim to do the same thing.
Amanda W.
Chambersburg, PA
I absolutely love this brand! This drying lotion is perfect for drying out nasty whiteheads! Definitely worth the price (which personally I think is much more affordable than other brands)! Can sting a little bit when using but I feel like it's taking care of any problem spots as soon as it touches my skin! Would definitely recommend as I have a couple bottles on hand!
MARIAH R.
Orlando
Amazing product! I have in the past struggled with finding spot/overnight creams (I've tried toothpaste and it sucks) and none of them have topped this one. The formula is made especially to dry out your pimples, but it does much more. The morning after using this product is like making a bunny disappear from a hat. lol, anyways amazing product and no less than 5 stars.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
THE BEST SPOT TREATMENT I'VE USED. Works best when NOT shaken before use. Just take a Qtip & get the powder at the bottom & apply to the area you are wanting to treat. It dries it up & reduces it in size over night. I have found this works best on white heads, & not those bumps you can get under your skin that just hurt. The price is VERY good for the amount of product & how long it will last you. Will continue to repurchase from this brand!
Danae O.
Olympia
I had no noticeable difference in my pimples when used exactly as directed. I had high hopes for it because my acne isn't severe enough for a huge regiment of treatments, but I get the occasional white head or deep down hormonal pimple. I love to pop but the pink clay paste was a fun way to remind myself not to and would have been great if I'd ever seen it help a pimple.
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐀🍒 P.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve used this product tons of times and its amazing. Its definitely strong but has never overly dried out my skin which is surprising. Its my go-to for diminishing acne spots overnight!
Hannah B.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is amazing! All you have to do is dip a q tip into the bottom of the bottle and place the pink cream onto any of your blemishes. Every time I've used this (at night) I've woken up with clear skin. Therefore it works so well, but it is a drying lotion, so it does leave my skin flaky in some parts. I would recommend this heavily for those with pesky acne spots.
Annie M.
Akron, OH
MUST HAVE oh my goodness… This has been a lifesaver. Any zits, popped or trouble blemishes I feel I just put a dab of this on my skin after my routine is done at night bam, next morning noticeable difference. Perfect for summer because I like to wear less make up but get self-conscious about my acne! A must have for anyone also super inexpensive for how effective it is!!
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?