BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Kate S.
Parker, CO
I really like this product it works amazing and it gets rid of my trouble spots which I am really happy about !  It does have a really strong smell but it goes away but it's super light and dries pretty well and you don't feel it on your skin! One thing that is a downside is if you accidently touch it it will crumble off so make sure you don't touch your face at all !
Amelia A.
Bloomington
For what it’s supposed to do it does a great job in drying out my pimples. But listen do NOT use this if you don’t have to! When I have a big day, sure, but active acne should always be hydrated to prevent scarring. I’d much rather have a pimple for a week than a scar for months. Use an acid toner and oil instead (unless you have a party or wedding to attend to the next day)
Kelly N.
Macungie, PA
Great dupe for the Kate Somerville drying lotion. Be careful not to use too much on the breakouts if you're going to bed because it'll just flake off but there's alot of product in there and lasted me over a year and actually dried out before I could use all the product. Would repurchase!It did calm down my larger breakouts but did not work well on whiteheads or blackheads.
Isabella S.
San Francisco, CA
This drying lotion has been recommended to me by ll of my friends and even Kylie Jenner on social media. It completely dries around your zits/acne and removes any excess oil. I have a habit of picking my zits and this product masks them enough when I sleep to prevent me from picking them. If you have oily skin go pick up this product at Anthropology or Sephora, like I did.
Jessie H.
Centerville, OH
I am in love with this stuff. I put it on a break out before bed and the next day it's gone. It's very affordable and a little bit goes a long way so a bottle will last forever. Do not shake this product, I was shaking the crap out of it before use and it didn't seem to work well. Spoke to the sales associate at Ulta who said not to shake it. I let is separate back out and then it worked great
Savannah H.
I got this because it was insanely hyped. After using it for a while, I kinda see why. It's alright. It works great for drying out problem spots. I have decent skin so it's not life changing for me but I can see how it would be if you have a lot of problem areas.
𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐗𝐈𝐀🍒 P.
Philadelphia, PA
I’ve used this product tons of times and its amazing. Its definitely strong but has never overly dried out my skin which is surprising. Its my go-to for diminishing acne spots overnight!
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this product!! If I ever feel a blemish coming up, I dab this on before bed, when I wake up it's gone! It gets rid of existing blemishes in just a few days at the most! The price is great. The packaging is cute. Just make sure you don't shake it!
Kayla B.
This stuff works my friends. Overnight, it works to dry out problem spots. The only downside of this product is I look like a clown after I put it on before bed, but luckily my boyfriend loves this stuff too so we wear it together lol. I definitely recommend for acne prone skin.
Hannah B.
Columbia, SC
This lotion is amazing! All you have to do is dip a q tip into the bottom of the bottle and place the pink cream onto any of your blemishes. Every time I've used this (at night) I've woken up with clear skin. Therefore it works so well, but it is a drying lotion, so it does leave my skin flaky in some parts. I would recommend this heavily for those with pesky acne spots.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?