BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

Samantha C.
Gig Harbor , WA
HOLY GRAIL PRODUCT ALERT!!! I had been having problems with my skin, especially at my hairline since I started a new curly girl hair routine. I ordered this drying lotion and the buffering lotion (will also be reviewing that) after I read other reviews. I cleansed and dried my face, used the buffering lotion on problem areas and then drying lotion on specific zits. I WOKE UP IN THE MORNING AND MY SKIN WAS NOTICEABLY CLEARER! I have never woken up to a change this drastic before and I am rejoicing!! BUY THIS!!
Jodi S.
Warren , OH
I have read many reviews and have been wanting to try this for years. I finally bought it , used it and the next morning, was immediately a fan.. it help my skin, and didnt dry my skin out at all. I will be buying this again
Taryn M.
I loved this when I first bought it. It worked wonders on my cystic acne! The price wasn't too bad given its Mario Badescu. It does last quite a bit of time as well! If you're clumsy like me I would recommend getting the plastic bottle vs the glass! On the packaging it does stress not shaking the product. As I mentioned earlier I am a klutz and drop everything at least once. I dropped mine which ended up shaking up the mixture but it still worked completely fine for me. For me I can only use this every so often or its like my skin gets used to the ingredients and doesn't work as well.
Kätê W.
Richmond, VA
This is absolutely my go-to treatment for acne. I have suffered from acne for years. Whiteheads, blackheads, cystic acne, you name it! If I start to feel a pimple to raise it's ugly head, I place a dollop of this on the area before going to bed. I am going to note that I have white pillow cases, so I am not sure if it would bleach? I doubt it, but I cannot say. If you suffer from acne, please get this. It has really helped. me.
Lisa Z.
This literally is an over night miracle. I love to put it on my cystic pimples that I can't easily pop and the swelling/size and redness decreases in one night. I usually put it on every night for about 5 night before the blemish is 85% gone. I'm not going to lie, this product is kind of expensive. But one bottle has lasted me a few years already. I always use it with a qtip to reach the sulfur. Definitely would recommend to a friend and rebuy :)
Melissa R.
Coppell, TX
i've tried every from of drying technique to get rid of my awful teenage acne, but nothing works quite like this. i love mario badescu's products and this is one of my favorites. i originally bought it at ulta while shopping for other products and it was 1/2 off so i decided to try it out and i love it to death
Christijuana L.
Yonkers, NY
This is my go to for breakouts! It has never let me down. I usually apply it at night before I got to sleep on every spot or if I feel one coming and by the morning they are all gone. It’s magic and I don’t think anything will ever replace it!
Isabela C.
Love this product. I use I every time I have a zit come up. When I use it the next day the zit is gone. Highly recommend for those who get cystic acne. You get good value for you money. Plus, it is easy to find at Ulta or Sephora. One thing I would recommend is for the product to be travable. When you travel with this product it gets shaken up and you have to wait until it settles down. That is inconvient. Overall I love the product.
Carlee N.
Napa, CA
This is my HOLY GRAIL product for pimples. If I had discovered this between ages 12-18, it would have saved me A LOT of grief. This product is magical for acneic skin, or simply a random pimple. By dotting the pink sediment/alcohol combination onto a blemish and letting it "bake" on your face throughout the night, I swear you will wake up with a dramatically reduced pimple. No joke. All pimple suffers out there, go buy this now and save yourself the stress!
Shania V.
I've heard so many great things about this product that I went out to buy it myself! Personally, my skin is not too bad. Occasionally I can breakout. However, this product did not work as well as I expected. Using this product overnight, I did not notice a huge difference. It did reduce the problematic area by a small amount, but it was not as much as I thought it would. This product is not the worst, but also not the best in my book.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?