BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• Would you apply moisturizer before or after applying this...4 Answers
  • does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
♡ S.
San Marcos
After Kylie Jenner raved about this on her snap chat I knew that I had to go pick one up and I'm so glad that I did this product is amazing at healing your acne and preventing it from forming. The price, in my opinion, is worth it because not only does it help with acne it also prevents you from touching your face when you have a break out which therefore helps reduce your acne scars.
Natalia M.
Urbana, IL
This stuff is a miracle worker. I've repurchased it so many times and I'm almost running out of my current bottle. I need to buy more asap because this stuff saves my face. I have fairly good skin. It's combination, but mostly dry. I use it for spot treatment on pimples and it zaps them away so fast! I put it on at night and sleep in it all night. It makes my pimples look less gross right away!
Crest Hill, IL
I bought this product because it was similar to a product I used many years ago that got discontinued and I had high hopes but it was kind of a fail. In theory this product seems like a slam dunk for those of us with acne issues. It would be nice to put this on and wake up in the morning and pimples be reduced. But that's not the case with stuff comes off really easy and it can't work if it doesn't stay on ur face.
Brittany K.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Ah yes. My holy grail of spot treatments. This is the perfect amount of everything. It doesn't overly dry but you can feel the ingredients working. A little goes a long way too so it can last a while. Depending on what your treating, results can be overnight. Cystic or deep acne will always take time but it does help speed along the process. And in my opinion, prevents me from picking at my skin!
Kaetlyn-Rose M.
Modesto, CA
My fiancée gets the worst cystic acne, little to no products work to alleviate or speed up the healing process. I bought him this on a whim hoping it'd help ease the pain. He uses the cystic face wash every night then spot treats with the drying lotion. He's noticed his acne less and less. Instead of 1-2 weeks for the cyst to go away or pop, it takes 2-3 days now. Will definitely be repurchasing.
Roxanne C.
This stuff really does work. I was hesitant to try it because I didn't buy in to the hype but I am glad that I did because it has helped me control my breakouts. Put the pink sediment on your blemish at night - best on whiteheads - and wake up in the morning to see that it has gone down tremendously and is less red. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an over-the-counter acne treatment.
Simran K.
This product is something that is very hyped up in the media. So many YouTubers and famous people refer to it as their holy grail product. With that mindset, it minds it didn't really meet my expectations. It does what it says it does but not as well as many other cheaper alternatives. I find other acne treatments I've used have made a pimple disappear overnight as for this doesn't do that for me and it is a lot more expensive.
Samantha B.
This stuff has seriously become my holy grail spot treatment. I purchased it on a whim when Ulta had the brand on sale and have since repurchased it twice. I just dab a little on with a q-tip at night and the next day that zit is basically gone. The only downside is that it has a very potent calamine smell, which fortunately does not bother me, but I could see how it would be annoying to some.
Kaila V.
What is this sorcery?! I love this stuff! It dries up zits over night and brings my under the surface pimples to a head super quick. The smell is something to get used to, but I don't mind it at all. You can travel with it, but have to let the sediment settle before use, because that is where the magic lies. A little dab will do! Just dot it on your blemishes at night and prepare to be amazed!
Portland, OR
This stuff has seriously
become my holy grail spot treatment. I purchased it on a whim when Ulta had the
brand on sale and have since repurchased it twice. I just dab a little on with
a q-tip at night and the next day that zit is basically gone. The only downside
is that it has a very potent calamine smell, which fortunately does not bother
me, but I could see how it would be annoying to some.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?