BY MARIO BADESCU

Ingredients

How To Use

Do not apply to eye area. If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water.

• does this really works? I want to buy.6 Answers
  • I’ve been thinking about getting this for a while but it’...6 Answers
  • Is it worth the price? And I’m not quite sure if I got it...5 Answers
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
This stuff has seriously
become my holy grail spot treatment. I purchased it on a whim when Ulta had the
brand on sale and have since repurchased it twice. I just dab a little on with
a q-tip at night and the next day that zit is basically gone. The only downside
is that it has a very potent calamine smell, which fortunately does not bother
me, but I could see how it would be annoying to some.
Samantha B.
Joliet, IL
I bought this product because it was similar to a product I used many years ago that got discontinued and I had high hopes but it was kind of a fail. In theory this product seems like a slam dunk for those of us with acne issues. It would be nice to put this on and wake up in the morning and pimples be reduced. But that's not the case with stuff comes off really easy and it can't work if it doesn't stay on ur face.
Nish D.
Roselle, IL
So many people have raved about this and they definitely aren't wrong! I was tempted to try it after watching Kylie call it her miracle product and stopped into an Urban Outfitters to pick it up. I had a decent amount of spots and thought it'd be the best time to try it. While it has never made a spot disappear overnight, there is absolutely a reduction in the size of spots in the morning!
Brittney G.
Camarillo, CA
Hmmm I really wanted to like this product but I just think it's okay. I might be using it in correctly but I find that I apply it before bed and wake up and it's gone. I realize it's from pillows or rubbing my face but I wouldn't use it during the day. It's not like a mask in which you could just leave for a couple of minutes. I really want to like it so I'm going to be trying it out again and see:
Alexandria P.
This was suggested to me by an advisor at Ulta. She loved this line of products and strongly reccomended the drying lotion. When I first tried it, it worked wonders on my acne. The application was easy and ensured the treatment was clean (using a Q-tip compared to using fingers like other spot treatments). But for some reason after several uses, the lotion didn't work as well as it had when I first opened it. I haven't bought it since, but it's worth a try.
Cassandra S.
I usually try to steer clear of these type of products but desperate times call for desperate measures. I broke out in really painful cystic acne and I needed something to help them along. I don't recommend this to use all the time because it can reek havoc on your skin because it is "drying" but with acne that painful, I'd rather take the time to heal my dry skin then suffer through cystic acne.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
This is an absolute must have product for me. I'll use it when I'm having a serious breakout. I'll dot this on last after all my other night time skin care and I leave it on until the next morning. Don't get me wrong you look crazy when it's on but it's absolutely worth it. I wake up with the blemish noticeably flatter, smoother; if not completely gone! Very inexpensive for how long it lasts!
Courtney Leigh D.
mansfield, TX
All I have to say about this is that it is magic in a bottle. One tiny bottle will last you forever, and the stuff in there is so potent--it's awesome. Warning to not put it on an open cut or a pimple that you have already popped, because it will burn. It is a great alternative to picking at and popping pimples, which can lead to scarring! It works quickly and soaks in completely overnight.
Emily Y.
The Mario Badescu Drying Lotion is a product that works very well to reduce redness on pimples. Although it is a bit pricey, it has good value and is something I would definitely repurchase. This drying lotion may be a bit harsh for those with sensitive skin types, due to the salicylic acid it contains. In my personal experience, this product does the trick overnight to make my face clear up.
Yvonne Y.
La Jolla, CA
THIS PRODUCT IS AH-MAZING. Whenever I have a problematic zit, I leave this magical potion overnight and it magically disappears. I cannot explain how amazing this product is. You may just have to try it yourself to see. It's a little pricey, but it is worth every little penny.
Gaby O.
Burlington, NJ
Tina N.
Is this item worth the hype?
Gina d.
Branford, CT
About how long does this bottle last you?
Heather C.
Staff
Has the alcohol in the product irritated your skin?
Miranda L.
Placentia, CA
Is this good for dry skin?